Contact Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Number: Toll Free Phone

Contact Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Number: Toll Free Phone

What is Aadhaar Card (UID)?

Aadhaar Card (UID) is a System for taking Biometric and Demographic data of residents of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is the controlling authority in India which is maintaining the Aadhaar Card (UID) System in all over India.

After providing all the information for Aadhaar Card (UID), then they will give a 12 Digit Number which is called Aadhaar Card.

Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Number
Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Number

It will become centralized Id for all Indian Residents. As of Now, there are an estimated 1.07 Billion Aadhaar Card has been issued in all over India. In Some Area, they have taken in Use. In Coming Year’s, Aadhaar Card (UID) will become mandatory for all peoples in India.

Many Aadhaar Card (UID) recipients are having many Issues related to there Aadhaar Card like Incorrect Name, Incorrect Address, Incorrect Date of Birth, Blurred Photo and More.

For Solving above Issues, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up a Department whose name is Aadhaar Card (UID) Customer Care Department.

They will help you in all possible manner’s and provide you with the best solution to your problem.

Top Used Ways to Contact Aadhaar Card (UID) Customer Care Department

1- Aadhaar Card Customer Care Toll Free Phone Number
2- Customer Care Complaint Email Address
3- Head Office & Regional Office Address
4- Social Media Support

1- Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Number- 1800 300 1947

Above Contact Number is not Chargeable and it is available for 24×7 which means 24 Hours and for 7 Days a Week. There Customer Care Executive will help you in providing all Support.

2- Aadhaar Card Customer Care Email Id- [email protected]

You can also Write your Concern in Written to the above Email Address and they will also provide a reply in 1 or 2 Working Days to your Email Id

Applicants can also Download there Aadhaar Card (UID) online from the Internet with the help of there Official Website.

Step’s to Download the Aadhaar Card (UID)-

1- Go to this Url i.e www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
2- Enter Enrolment or Aadhaar Number.
3- Than, Name and Pin Code.
4- After that, You will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number.
5- In the End, Click on Validate and Download Button.

After, following all above steps you will be redirected to the Page where your Aadhaar Card will be open.

Still facing issue then dial Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Number for more help.

Aadhaar Card (UID) Official Website is available in 12 Different Language’s and you can select as per your Need.

The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) also provides various Services Online and you can avail those Services from its Official Website.

Read- Voter ID Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number

Some of their Services are Locate Enrollment Center, Check Aadhaar Status, Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile, Download Aadhaar, Update Aadhaar Details Online, Update Request by Post, Update at Enrollment Center, Check Update Status, Verify Aadhaar Number, Verify Email/Mobile Number, Lock/Unlock Bio-metrics, Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status and More.

3- Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Head Office Address-

Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Planning Commission Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building

Uttar Pradesh-

3rd Floor,
Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building,
TC-46/ V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow- 226 010

4- Social Media Support

Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) also have Social Profile Pages and we suggest all applicants to like their pages. You will also get the latest information from Social Profile Pages.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/AadhaarOfficial/
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/UIDAI
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/+AadhaarUIDAI
  • Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/user/AadhaarUID

You can also See Videos on youtube in case you are having any issue related to the Aadhaar Card.

Aadhaar Card (UID) important Url’s are also available here at this page which will also help and it will be a good source of Income.

Conclusion

After, sharing all above contact details our team will suggest you to use “Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Number” for any kind of support.

For any Correction in Name, Date of Birth, Office Address, and More then you should dial aadhaar card contact number and the executive will guide you with step by step process.

If you like this Post, please share it on Social Profile Pages and if you share than other peoples will also get help.

Suggested-

1. Ishwar chand sethi

I am a handicapped person who had sent papers two times for correction of my date of birth but I still awaite the aadhar card
    Card 681591494354
    Urn 0000/00401/77247
    Bio date 1308/90501/07192 dated
    2014.03.11
    Pan ahips5520j
    Ishwar chand sethi
    Mobile 9650054987
    I had sent papers twice.

2. sarveaah

Sir,I lost my aim which registered in aadhar,I can’t open my e aadhar without OTP,is there any way to open my account and change my number

• Karamta punjabhai Rana bhai

Sir I have same problem… what can we do for change mobile number…plz if you get information plz contact me plz 9913090907
      Thx

3. Harish VAGHMARE

My adhar card still not come

4. dhanalakshmi

Hi Sir/Madam,

I updated my adhar card details to get my pan-adhar linked, but still it is waiting for approval. It has been more than 30 days.

My URN no: 00000042240620

5. Rajib Das

Lost my Aadhar Enrollment slip & did not get Aadhar card yet. Please help me

6. Arun v

complaint number it’s not working

7. Dheeptha P

Hi sir/madam

Please send me my aadhar card through post

Enrolment no 0000/00357/59929

8. Jayesh Rathod

Hi All,
    Good Afternoon,

I am Jayesh Rathod and i have updated my aadhar details on 08 Auguest and i want to know that how much time it will take to update the details in system.

Please help me As early as possible because i need this in urgent.

Your promptly help will be appriciated.

Thanks,
    Jayesh.

9. Dr.Ajeet Kumar Pandey

Hi , I am Dr.Ajeet pandey
    I applied 7 time Adhar card , but every time rejected.

My bank account ceased now

Pls let know what I do for Adhar card making

10. Mohamood Chovvakkaran

Hello All, My Name is Mohamood Chovvakkaran Payarambath, I have applied for AADAR card on 13/07/ 2017 along with My son and daughter , still system showing that under process same time we applied for my wife and other daughter ,, they have received the card within two weeks, could you check and up date the details , I would like to talk to any of your employee through phone.

11. Vikash

Aadhaar Card (UID) 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number is not working even in working hours.

12. anishkumar

Hi Sir/Madam
    adhar no.

go to the nearest aadhar card center and tell them your query. They will help you.

13. Shila devi

I have try 15 to16 time but I don’t get my aadhar
    How should I get it

14. Prasenjit Bhowmik

sir please give me other card helpline number 18003001947 that is wrong number that is not connected oh my phone not pick up my phone so please kindly one helpline number thank you sir

15. 8737065215

aapke 18003001947 par call nahi lag raha h number not available bata raha h

16. Ritik Sharma

Hello
    kindly help me out
    send my adhaar number on this email [email protected]
    enrollment number_2189/14421/60102
    time:22/05/2017 15:16:32

17. Ranjit Puri

Please send my uid no.

18. RAMDAS KUNDGAR

Dear Sir
    My father registered 3 years ago for UID but unfortunately he lost riciept of that and haven’t get uid no or card with adress.
    After that several times he registerd but still not get UID.
    So please let me know how to get uid now..

19. S DATTA

My son is in germany and does not have AADHAR, He may not come for next two years. what to do

20. KAPIL KARIRA

my registered mobile number is 8899591767 which is stolen & found switch off. Then how change my number. already courier to hyderabad for changes more than 15 days. please contact or advice. 9258011658, 8077870852.

21. Meenakshi kaundar

My addhar card is identify for biometric update , in kalyan we do not have any government center private center are asking for rs 150
    Please help with government center in kalyan.

22. AlysonJts

Oh Lord. I don’t know what to do as I have tons of work to do next week semester. Plus the university exams are nearing, it will be a hell. I am already freaking out maybe I should link to calm down a little bit. Hopefully it will all go well. Wish me luck.

23. lalu patel

sir i lost my accknowledgement slip n i dint get any msg or any aadhar no. i dont remember accurate imformation which i have given. i applied last yr. pz tel me what should i do.

24. Phurba dorjey lepcha

Adharniya sir,
    Mail darjeeling newasi mera mnaam phurba dorjey lepcha hai mai bsf may job kartta hwon mera adhar card may mobile number baddli karna hai pahily wala pata nahi abhai ya number lagana hai 8700024836 kaisay karu kripya muzay swzaw dayna ka kst karanggay aap ka atti kripa hogi.
    Dhannyabaat
    Aap ka Subba chintak
    Phurba dorjey lepcha
    25 bn bsf chhawla camp
    New delhi
    Pin.:110071

25. Vaibhav Chaduhari

Hi sir/madam

Please send me my aadhar card status
    Enrolment no 0658/20090/00053