Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number, 24×7 Toll Free Helpline

Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number, 24×7 Toll Free Helpline

A government of India has issued a notification a few years ago that the digitization of Cable Connection is most important.

After that Step’s, In India, there were several companies came into the existence and some of them are Dish TV, Videocon D2H, Reliance Big TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Hathway, and More.

Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number
Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number

Airtel Digital TV (DTH) also comes into existence and which was founded in 2008. They have more than 10 Million User’s in all over India and they are also providing the best customer support to them.

What is Airtel Digital TV Customer Care Department?

After the inception of Airtel DTH, they have also created a separate department with a name of “Customer Care Support Department” whose responsibility is to look after all concerns and issues which are faced by the “Airtel DTH Users”.

Top 6 Airtel Digital TV Customer Care Contacts

To Contact this Department, they have introduced many alternatives and all of them are shared below.

1- Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number
2- Airtel DTH Complaint Email Address
3- Missed Call Service
4- Office Address
5- Social Support
6- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

For Installation, Repair, Complaint, Replacement and other issues you should try to connect with any of the above alternatives.

Users can also avail there after sale services by dialing there Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number.

Our Team has taken an initiative to help “Airtel DTH Users” by providing all possible contact alternatives. As per our promise, We have gathered important contact details which will lead their subscribers to the “Customer Support Department” of Airtel Digital TV.

1- Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number

It is a 24×7 Support Helpline i.e you can call anytime on any day in a Week and there trained executive will pick the call and provide you the best support in a gentle way.

Airtel Digital TV Customer Care Number- 1860 500 6500

There are several alternatives are also available which will provide you support. But, after “Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Toll-Freee Helpline” the second most used and reliable method is their Email Support. You can also call it Support & Complaint Email Address. You can send your Feedback & Suggestion also.

The best way is to contact them is to Dial the “Airtel DTH Customer Care Number” directly. You could get instant solution of your issues & problem’s there. Remember they could also provide you the Complaint Number.

Airtel Digital TV Customer Care Helpline- 12150

At the time of making contact through above contact keep handy your “Customer ID” and Contact them from your “Registered Mobile Number” for better service.

Its customer care support are availblae in 12 languages.

Almost 20 States “Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number” are shared which could be helpful for our visitors in making contact with their support department.

• Assam- 08133848080
  • Orissa- 07077448080
  • Punjab- 0172 4448080
  • Rajasthan- 0141 4448080
  • Tamil Nadu- 044 44448080
  • Uttar Pradesh- 0522 4448080
  • WB- 033 44448080

Select your state contact number and dial it for the assistance you want. Executive will surely help you if they not then visit the nearest office location.

2- Complaint Support Email Address

Email Address is the best alternative because you don’t have to wait like its customer care number. You just have to share the concern and attach ay documents if any & send it.

The concerned department will contact you within 1 or 2 working days after receipt of the E-Mail.

Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Email Support- [email protected]

You only need working Internet Connection, Device, & the Email Address.

3- Airtel DTH Missed Call Service

Airtel Digital TV also provides a Missed Call Services by which you can collect your Account Details.

Airtel DTH Missed Call Number- 0 81300 81300

To avail there “Request a Call Back” Service, You should provide your Name, Contact Number and Region. You can also get to know about the balance amount of Airtel DTH.

To Track the Status of that Complaint- You can Mail them or Can call to Airtel DTH Customer Care Number.

4- Airtel Digital TV Office Address with Location

Users can also go Directly to “Airtel DTH Office Location” if they want to talk to there Top Authorized Person.

Bharti Airtel Telemedia Pvt Limited, Plot No 16,
Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana,
India, Pincode – 122015

5- Airtel Digital TV Social Support

Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Subscriber’s can also get support from there Social Profile Pages by posting there Complaint’s & Issues on there Wall.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/AirtelIndia
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/airtelindia
  • Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/INAirtel

Social support could be a Hit or Miss.

6- Airtel DTH FAQs

We urge all “Airtel DTH Users” to go to the Help Page where they will get various Answer’s for many Topics. Customers will get many queries solved if they visit there Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) Page prior to calling “Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number”.

On the Help Page, you could get the help related to following Topics.

a- Balance & Recharge
b- Package Details
c- Products & Offering
d- Activate & De-activate Services
e- Resolve Issues
f- Others

User’s those who want to Apply for New DTH Connection should visit the “Airtel Relationship Center”.

Final Thoughts

We have shared all top ways to contact “Airtel DTH Customer Care Support” and our team has also tried all alternatives by themselves.

You will be amazed to know that “Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number” is the best contact alternative in case of any help & immediate support. Their trained Executive are doing a great job in solving the issues.

We also suggest all of you to make a complaint to there complaint email address if their “Airtel DTH Customer Care Number” doesn’t work properly.

Source- www.airtel.in/personal/digital-tv

1. Hiren

Your service is very slow
    When customers in trouble your not slove their problems

2. P.Adison

Poor picture quality is coming
    Signal quality yellow 12
    Signal strength yellow 60

3. sagar sejpal

Worst service all channels are not showing continues

4. BHASKARA RAJU K

AIR TEL DTH .. WORST SERVICE
    TOLL FREE NUMBER NOT WORKING, MAIL SERVICE IS A BETTER OPTION.
    NO BODY IS LIFTING PHONE IF IT IS COMPLAINT.

5. eva

My Dish TV customer id no 3020235743 is not working for last two days. I had been trying to call customer care but no response from your side. Very slow service. but if not paid in a day it will be disconnect.

My phone no 8794722562

6. Rajesh Vusala

Worst service, fake promises, better o close the business or sell to reliance boss…..

• BHARATH KUMAR

worst service actually i have recharged for an amount of 682/- on 23/5/2017 double payment for package to airtel. they assume that the balance is 682/- to put all hd channels and they are not intimating any message to my registered mobile no.

7. rajkumar

tooo worst.. not even able to contact customer care..cals r dropping

8. Anand sharma

my name is Anand sharma and custmer id is 3022363030. my vc card problem is not solve….your service engineer is very thief…your service engineer is not understand costmemers problems.

9. Shivam khatri

Itni ghatiya service hai airtel tv walo ki bht hi nihayati ghatiya service na inke cust. Care walo ka no lagta hai bht hi ghatiya service hai mera sabse anurodh hai isey mt kharidna

10. Rajesh Kumar

Very poor service.

11. haris

my setup box is not starting. When we onn the airtel digital setup box red light blinking continuously.

12. Chandra bhanu Pratap singh

I recharge my Airtel digital number “3006127256” … 130/- sport pack Date 21/09/2017 but not active any sport channel plz ..Refund my money … Otherwise I complain “Consumer forum”

13. Anand sharma

14. Rachna

need to take action against these guys by the owner.so many times i called them but still problem is not solved. this is the number 040-40070303

15. Shubham agarwal

id-3021257566-001mo no-8780961850my setup box is not working.

16. Ramesh Kumar

sir mera star sports 1 channel band ho gaya hai customer id 3011500102 registerd mobile number 9811231296

17. Rajeno J

Very poor customer service by Airtel. It seems they are closing the business. Customer support have not sent the technician for the past two days. Setup box not working. Customer ID for airtel digitalTV 3012392017

18. Nilesh Waikar

Third class service airtel dish, not proper work. Customer care no. Any time,

19. Ankit

AIRTEL tv is provide veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrry poooooor service

20. Vikas

Bhut faltu airtel D2h ka mamla hi sala 20 -25 dino say call kr dala koi response nhi bhut bekar hi sala Airtel d2h nikal k fek du kya????

21. Kamal ramani

Pathetic service. customer care number is not reachable
    Very bad service my star spots channels are automatically stop very very bad.

22. Sachin kolhe

Fake dth service customers care very low leval

23. vipin kumar

i am vipin my costumer id 3007275060 this is active and note active please ans me

24. ajaya

25. Kailash Chandra Sharma

Apna customer care service ko sudharo
    Me 2 ghante se phone number laga Raha hu Koi sunne Wala nahi keval computer voice message chal raha hai. Hum ye bakwas sunne ke liye customer care service ko phone nahi lagate hai

26. Ashutosh

Worst worst worst service

27. Chandra Kishore

my customer ID is 3017946256 has been activated by you mineplex channel activated even your customer care executive call my wife she denied to activated but sill its activated by you please stop it as soon as possible this is second time you people are doing bull shit with the customer without there permission activating the channels.

• Kavya59

To de-activate you have to call at Airtel Digital TV (DTH) Customer Care Number and they will surely help you. You can also make complaint of the executive who activated this service.

28. shailendra kumar srivastava

Airtel digital tv me service engineer log customer ki sunte nhi or problem k solution pe bhi koi dhyan nhi deta aur set top box nhi kam hai

• Kavya59

toh appko inki complaint karni chahiye dial kare airtel digital tv customer care number and waha pura incident bataye.

29. Jyoti

I wanted to know what will be the refiling charges. But no one is lifting the call. Very poor response.

30. Jyoti

Very poor responce when ever recharge most of channel “No signal” n customer care very ridiculous behaviour…

31. M.vijay mohan reddy

Dear sir/madam,
    PLEASE RECTIFY MY AIRTELDIGITEL TV NO SIGNAL SINCE 10DAYS AND MYID NO3023916911
    Thanks,
    M.vijay mohan reddy,
    Mobile:906345581

32. vikas

Dear concern .
    I am using airtel dth from the last 2 years account id is 3019438561. Address is – B- 252 GF Ramprastha colony Opp Dav School Ramprastha Ghaziabad UP 201010.
    I have to relocate my self from Ramprastha to Raj Nagar Extension . Current address is – Flat No 803. Tower L-3 , Gulmohar Garden RajNagar Extension Ghaziabad UP 201017.

Since i have to shift on 6th april friday at 12.PM.
    I made a query on 5th about the same on customer care 01144448080.
    He register my complain to confirm me that tomorrow till 10 am it will be done.
    At 10 i call again for the same at customer care . They said yr complaint is cancel .but they dont tell me the reason. I again lodge a complaint but the guy told me it will take 6 to 7 hr to de instaltion . I request them if they can send any one on priority .they said some one will come till 2 pm.
    No call and no confirmation come from airtel and i wait till 2 pm for the same no one come for de instalation for devise.

Then along with set top box i shifted to Rajnagar . But i was not able to take roof top set .
    Then again a call and make a new complaint about the same but nothing has been done.
    7 april Yeasterday i call again and make a request but till today nothing has been done and still i am waiting.
    Today also i call 3 time but i am not able to connect the CC.

I just want to understand what kind of service Airtel is offering to their old customer . My plan is already running and what should i do now to run my DTH.
    Because you already take advance money for Set top box and the same for Recharge.

If u are not able to provide the service .please refund my money i can go to another DTH provider.
    Or should i go to consumer court for refund the same and also a compensation for harassing the customer.
    Because i am fed by by calling you 20 times in these 3 days and no positive response from yr side.

Also Your customer care is so frustrating that it will take 8 to 10 min for single complaint.
    I also speak to the senior team leader and he assured he will resolve the same in two days but nothing has been done..

Please confirm what to do.

33. Mahendra baghel

Your customer care service is very poor. I have been trying to contact for two hours but there was no response. The next time I will purchase new TV I will definitely change your Airtel dth service and select one of other services. If operators will work like this then that day is not far when Airtel dth service will be completely close. Wow to such lazy workers.

34. Rahul

Airtel is worst dth ever used, I paid. For all hd channels, not even one are coming, calling customer care for 2 weeks, now they saying there system is upgraded,

35. Punam kumari

This is the world worst service.ye recharge date se pahle service ko kat dete hai aur phone kr ke khud bolte hai ki apko hd service diya jyega wo bi free of cost but account se paisa kat dete hai aur bolte hai recharge kro bolte hai app hd ko liye hai.my point of view is ki aap airtel dth mt liye kijiye.apko month me 2 bar customer care phone krna hoga.

36. Patil Madhukar Ravan

My Custmer ID no is 3010395594
    Airtel DTH custmer care center have send message your plant Rs.285 is due in one day you recharge only Rs.246 to enjoy 30 days .suddenly I am recharge RS. 246 After online payment your recharge is successful but next recharge date is 23/04/2018 . then some days I started my TV today my account balance is only Rs. 29.17 and validity 16/04/2018. Airtel DTH offer from custmers care center make me foolish . please give me information suddenly and sort my problem.
    Patil M.R.
    Solapur
    Cust. ID No-3010395594
    Cell no-9623851567

37. Assan kadar

I had been trying to call customer care but no response from your side

38. manoj k mhatre

very poor services, call to customer care, but long process at talk to airtel person

39. Kishor soni

Third class service .lutere he galti mat karna connection leke.

40. Nikhar

Ye no sirf show off k liye diya h…
    Last 4 days se cable ni aa rahi h ..
    Koi bi no Aisa Jha complaint kr sake..worst service

41. Arjuna

Airtel is worst service ..These bitches are charging the Amount but there will not be proper response from customer care and from Service providers………..Since fro two days i am back of them but there is no response from Airtel busters…

42. Bhagyashree

Mai 3 din se bol rahi hu sport chaneel active karo but ek bolta hai 100 %active kiya hai dusra bolta 101 % active kiya hai but still its not working. Bas ab log kam mat karo but logo ko fasana chod do please @chandan singh is person who told me mam no tension ho jayega .but abhi tak chaneel active nhi huva hai

43. तेज कनवाल

कंपनी का सारा ऑफर बकवास है अपने आप सर्विस एक्टिव हो जाती है और एक्स्ट्रा चार्ज लगा देते है मई तो बंद कर रहा हु एयरटेल d2h की सारी सेवाये 300 का रिचार्ज मई 32 दिन 199 का महीने का प्लान

44. Ramyatan Yadav

2 June ko Maine Paytm se recharge kiya that. Rs 290.
    But Aj band ho gaya . Sirf 20 din me hi expire ho gaya offer me to 1 mahine ki validity Show kar raha that.
    Sir Ji kuchh ki jiye
    Regards
    Ramyatan Yadav

45. Prem

Airtel d2h is very fffff pls dont use this network its not good i heat this d2h of airtel

46. M sardar

Airtel setup box very bad connection no service provide

47. Sumansuppaiya

Airtel dish TV so very useless company…. Very bad service….1week is gone but no response for service….

48. sanjay kumar jha

please solve in my sound problem , we have given two times of complain but not responese in any person of airtel digital tv
    my airtel customer id is 3018752728