Airtel Money Customer Care Number & 24×7 Toll Free Helpline for Airtel User

Airtel Money Customer Care Number & 24×7 Toll Free Helpline for Airtel User

In Today’s World, Everyone wants to do cashless Transaction and Airtel had launched a Mobile Application which will help you in making payment’s to your Utilities Bill’s, DTH Bill’s, Mobile Recharge, Electricity Bill’s, Online Shopping, Offline Shopping and more.

You can do as many Cashless Transaction with the help of “Airtel Money Mobile Application”. It also promotes Instant Money Transfer from one user to another user.

While using Airtel Money many user’s are facing issues like Unnecessary amount deduction, Transfer not Done, Amount Deducted but recharge not done and many other’s. If they want the Solution’s for all there Queries than they should contact to the “Customer Care Support Department of Airtel Money” because they have Trained Executives which are hired to solve your queries.

We will update & share all “Contact Details of Airtel Money” which includes “Airtel Money Customer Care Number”, Email Id, Office Address and more.

Airtel Money Customer Care Number
Airtel Money Customer Care Number

Airtel Money Customer Care Number- 8800012121 (Non-Airtel User)

This helpline is for those User’s who are not using Airtel Network. It is a Chargeable Number and you will get all support. You can also track yours.

1- Airtel Money Complaint Status.
2- Airtel Money Refund Status.

Airtel Money 24×7 Toll Free Helpline- 400 (Airtel User)

For Airtel User’s, they have provided Toll-Free Number which means there will be no cost charged from your Network. It is a 24×7 Support and you can contact them anytime from anywhere.

Airtel Money Customer Care Email Id- wecare@airtelmoney.com

Those users who want to share there Experience, Suggestion, Complaint’s than they can also use their Email Id. Expect the revert in 1 or 2 business day.

Airtel Money Support Department will write the solution and revert back to you to your Email Id.

Airtel Money “Level 1 Team” can be Contact through above-shared Information which includes Customer Care Helpline and Email Id.

If Complaint still remains unsolved than they should contact to “Level 2 Team”.

Level 2 Team Support Email Address- grievance.officer@airtelmoney.in

They will resolve the Issue in 10 Working Day’s and They work all Day except National Holiday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.

Airtel Money also has “Level 3 Team” which will take a look at a Complaint if it is unresolved from 30 Day’s.

Level 3 Team Support Office Address-

General Manager
Department of Payment & Settlement Systems,
Reserve Bank of India,
Ground floor, 6 Sansad Marg,
New Delhi- 110001

It is a Direct Address of Department of Payments & Settlement System (DPSS) of the Reserve Bank of India.

Airtel Money Registered Office Address (New Delhi)-

Bharti Crescent, 1 Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, Phase II,
New Delhi – 110 070, India

Airtel Money Corporate Office Address (Gurugram)-

Airtel Center, Plot No. 16,
6th floor, Udyog Vihar, Ph-4,
Gurugram-122001, Haryana,
India

If any of the Customers or Users want to pay Electricity Bills then they should pay it before 3 Day’s than the Due Date to avoid Late Charges. You can pay your Electricity Bills to these Board on the Due Date’s also they will not charge any Late Charges.

• South Bihar (SBPDCL)
  • North Bihar(NBPDCL)
  • Jaipur(JVVNL)
  • Jodhpur (JVVNL)
  • Chhattisgarh(CSPDCL)
  • West Bengal (WBSEDCL)

After and Before Using, Airtel Money application there are many Question arises in the Mind of the User’s. To get the solutions of these Question’s they should go to the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’S) Page. Where they will get the List of Question’s prepared on the basis of feedback taken by the Customer’s Problem.

Common Questions are How to Transfer Money?, How to Make Bill’s Payments?, How to Load Cash? , How to Change Pin? and more.

Airtel Money Team’s also available on popular “Social Profile Platform’s” like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and more.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/airtelm/
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/airtelindia
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/+airtel
  • Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/user/INAirtel

To Understand the whole process of Airtel Money than users can also go to the Youtube Channel where Demo Video is available.

Quick & Important Link’s are also shared here which could be helpful for “Airtel Money User’s”.

Contact Us- www.airtel.in/personal/money/contact-us

You will get all Contact Details for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 with Airtel Money Customer Care Number & Office Address.

You will get Support on FAQ page related to Wallet, Account, Money Transfer, Pin Code related and more.

Official Website Addresswww.airtel.in/money/

Time to Time Airtel Money also introduce many Special Offers, Cash Back Offers, Discount’s for there Customer’s or User’s.

Its Mobile Application is only available for Google Play (Android) and iOS (Apple) Operating System (OS) user’s.

In the End, We suggest all its User’s to make Contact to the Support Department through “Airtel Money Customer Care Number” because it is a quick way to get support and help.

1. shruti

Raised concern about fraud transaction using airtel money before, but till no response from your side

2. Chandra prakash tiwari

Sir my airtel debit card not show on my airtel app please help my airtel no is 7481902129

3. ratnesh kumar

sir my airtel debit not show on my airtel acount blocked please halp my airtel no. 7827329601

4. Irfan babu

Hi Airtel Money,
    My Mobile number is 9663776124
    Today using airtel money I recharged Idea Rs 501.00. But Not recharged number. Money deducted to my account please help me ASAP
    Please refund my amount

5. iktedar ali

I was trying to load cash in my airtel money but some network issue the transaction was decline but in my account the money was deducted and not refund till time.
    My airtel money account no is 7210633537
    What can i do for refund my money.

6. Himanshu Tyagi

Sir, i was booking movie ticket from bookmyshow on 24 aug 17 while payment was undergoning through airtel wallet network failed due to which amount got deducted from mi airtel wallet whereas booking held in between… I was waiting for the refunding of the amount as genrally i took 7-8 days refelecting back in the account but i didnt received my money kindly look in to the issue

7. Bidyut ranjan bhoi

Hi, mera no hai 8018696567. Sir, me airtel payment bank me naya hun. Mujhe kaise aur kitna comm milega… Plz confirm.

8. Anoop Kumar Agnihotri

Hi Airtel money
    My mobile number 8853145606.5sep 2017 8pm. I recharged Tata sky Rs 200.but not recharged number.money deducted to my account please help me ASAP.
    Please refund my amount please

9. Amiya Kumar Sain

Today I have loaded cash of Rs. 200/- in my Airtel Payment Bank account No.9679203866 through Allabank Bank net banking. Though my Allahabad Bank savings account is debited of Rs. 200/- , cash is not loaded in Airtel payment bank account. What can I do now?

10. md Ali

sir mera account block hogya hai….plz thek karwaaye plz my numbrr …9536421001

11. Manu

Bill pay idea wong no. 9855405523 and correct no 9855405522 amount Rs.250 refund my airtel money 8968114642

12. shail

Ek no. Ki bekar or ghatiya service h Airtel money bank ki

13. AMITJUTHANI

DEAR SIR/MADAM,PLEASE COPERATE ME & REPLY ME REGARDING AIRTEL WALLET REGISTERD NO 9903058560 hemajuthani ,on 04/04/2018 first time used airtel wallet online payment for cesc bill payment refund as per rules 50% cashback for first transaction but at present till date 50% cashback is not given by airtel wallet so ungently reply me or call me or refund 50% cashback in this airtel wallet account & cll me also 9831160030 ok.thankyou

14. RAJKUMAR YADAV

kutte hai airtel wale mera 1000 rupye money add karte samy unsucces ho gya tha lekin bank se money kat gya salo ne waps refund mhi kiya mat chalana kbhi airtel payment bank

15. Pushpa

Hello sir/ Madam, couple of days back we encountered a fraudulent transaction from my mother’s SBI account in favour of airtel money . Here are the details
    पीओएस 504492078002019,AIRTELMONEY पर किए गए रु. 24999.0 के ऑनलाइन लेनदेन के लिए अपने SBI , डेबिट कार्ड 622XX5110 का उपयोग करने हेतु धन्यवाद। लेनदेन क्र 678881
    Can some one help to find out who did this and how to find him. She has airtel number but has no airtel money account. We lost total
    1,50,000 rs by similar multiple trasactions in just 3 days. My mother got calls from some body asking for debit card details to get new debit card for her. She shared all all details except atm pin. We are very sad about this incident. Also come to know many incidents happening like this with innocent people. We don’t want to let it go like this. Please help us. We called on customer care number , to lodge a complaint but there were no option to reach out a person.

Thank you.

16. Simran

Hi airtel money I was trying to load cash in my airtel money on 17th April 2018.but some network issue the transaction was decline but in my account the money was deducted and not refund till time.
    My airtel money account no is 7340923613
    What can i do for refund my money.