BHIM App Customer Care Helpline Number
What is Bhim App?
BHIM app is a online Mobile Application which is launched in 30 December the year of 2016 by Mr. Narendra Modi. BHIM(Bharat interface for Money) provide service e-payment directly through bank. This app available only two languages Hindi and English. This application is available on mobiles devices. Bhim App provide service of send and receive money with just one tap and this is only for Indian Citizen. Everyone can use this app because its pretty easy to use and million of people are using this app.
BHIM App Supports Banks Are-
Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank.
How to Use BHIM Android App-
1. Customer can download this app through two ways 1. Google Play 2. App Store.
2. Choose your language in Hindi and English.
3. Click on Next and Click on allow button.
4. You can verify your mobile number and register your password.
5. Select your bank and you will be shown account number which is registered with your mobile number.
6. Now you are done.
Best Function of BHIM Android App-
1. Two Language available Hindi and English.
2. Immediately Money Transfer.
3. 24×7 money transfer service in all over India.
4. People transfer money any bank through BHIM App.
5. It has two feature Scan and Pay.
6. No internet banking for payment.
If you are facing any problem during the using this app then we are mention 24×7 Customer Care Number Of BHIM App which are given below-
BHIM App Customer Care Helpline Number- 022-4000 9100
For any kind of complaint and enquiry, Call to the above Customer Care Number which is specially created to handle the all matter’s of the BHIM App Customer’s.
BHIM App Social Profile Page’s-
- Facebook Page- facebook.com/bhimapp
- Twitter Page- twitter.com/bhimapp