Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number & Complaint Email Id

Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number & Complaint Email Id

What is Club Factory?

Club Factory is the Mobile Application which is popular across the World for its latest designs and clothing. They have 1000 plus designer’s from Italy, Spain, Germany, Norway. England, Japan, and More.

They design fashionable cloths for the users of Club Factory. Recently. they have launched there “Application” in India on Android and iOS platform because they know that India is a growing market and they would get the very good amount of genuine customer’s from this Market.

Main competitors are Flipkart.com, Jabong.com, Myntra.com, Snapdeal.com, and More.

Demands are met by the factories which are located in more than 8 countries. Their main motive is to satisfy all Customer’s who are doing business with them. So. they have a specific department whose name is “Customer Support” and the responsibility of this department is to help all of there customer’s in case of any emergency.

Note- Please don’t share your Payment Details like Credit Card Number, CVV Number, and Password because our visitor’s are facing this issue. Some frauds are Calling them and asking for this payment information.

Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number
Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number

We are sharing all possible way’s which could be helpful in making contact with there “Support Team”.

Club Factory Customer Email Id- [email protected]

For any kind of urgency, this is one of the best ways which is used by many users. In addition, you can also share your vies about there services. You can also ask them about the process of Return, Refund, Replacement, and Cancellation.

Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number- +86057186891965 & +18557396868

We have shared two Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number which can be contacted at the time of help. They both could be chargeable. This is the most recommended way of contacting their support team. You can also complain through above Club Factory Customer Care Complaint Number.

Here is a Good News for Club Factory users that they have introduced a Customer Care Number which we have got from its official website contact us page.

Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number (India)- +91 9878009790

We have heard that users are facing issues like-

a- Product not Delivered.
b- Payment not Refunded.
c- Product received but it doesn’t meet the quality.

So, don’t worry just pick your mobile and dial Club Factory Customer Care Number.

They have a UK Office Address but they request all its users to don’t send anything to this address.

QANDIES LIMITED Address:
2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street,
London, England,
SE13 6EE

Customers should have a right to know all other possible way’s to get help and support. They have a Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) section which can be accessed by its “Mobile Application” Only.

To Use this Support, please follow the below Steps.

1- Download its “Mobile Application” from your Mobile Store.
2- Open the “App” and Click on Support Link which is given at right corner at the Bottom.
3- You will be redirected to a Page where you can get support related to Order’s, Shipping, Payment, Return, Product, Account, Feedback, and Service.
4- Open any of them and you will get the list of Question’s with there Answer’s related to that Category.

Here we are sharing some issues or problems which customers had faced during and after making a purchase.

For the Sake of there users, they have initiated a policy with a name of “Payment Protection”.

Q- What is Payment Protection?

A- There are many cases when customers did not receive an item that they have ordered or received differently from its description. It means you are eligible for the Purchase Protection policy.

The benefit of this policy is that they will reimburse you the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms & limitation.

Under this Policy, you are also covered in a scenario like this “If you are charged for a transaction that you didn’t make, just let them know ASAP”.

Q- Can I get my money back after cancellation?

A- Yes, you will get your money back if you canceled the order before it is shipped. You can place a request through support center app.

Keep in Mind, Club Factory will not receive the cancellation request if the orders have been shipped.

Q- When will my order will be shipped?

A- There is an algorithm i.e Total Delivery Time=Processing Time + Shipping Time on which the “Shipping Timing” depends.

Usually, you could get the product within 2 to 5 days.

Q- Which payment methods do they Accept?

A- Many customers have asked us this question because they are facing many payment issues. Actually, they have various payment options are available and all of them are shared below.

Now, it’s up to you which one is suitable you the most.

Q- What is the Club Factory Product’s Shipping Charges in India?

A- If you are buying the product over Rs.1949 then Shipping charges otherwise have to ay shipping charges Rs.129.88

Q- Can I cancel my Order?

A- If your product has been shipped then you can not cancel your order. Only before the shipping your products, you can cancel your products.

There are available lots of question and issues regarding Club Factory Customer Care in FAQ Section, where you can find your solution.

Conclusion-

First of All, contact their “Support Team” via there Email Address because many of there users have reported that they are facing issues in making the connection via above shared “Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number”.

We urge all of our viewers, please don’t purchase anything from them because they are not delivering any product’s after receiving the payment. If you want to purchase anything than choose “Cash on Delivery” as a payment option.

Please, share this article so that other users should also know the truth about Clubfactory.com.

1. Dharmveer

You guys are says your Main competition with the flipcart and snapdeal by sorry to say you don’t because iam sure nobody happy with your company including me because after so long still I didn’t received my order as well as my refund.

• Sakshi

Even same with me

• Mansi Shelar

Very poor online service…one month has passed refund is actually refunded to me till date. They give unnecessary details but when asked abt which bank they hav initiated refund there is no response for many days…
        VERY POOR AND UNRELIABLE SHOPPING APP

• Alka

Exactly its a fake company also ….this company ask ATM no and CVv no and password. ….it not return product and not refund money

2. Glaxon victor

3. nandani

What a poor app plzz do not order any thing for this site it’s fake you will not receive any order and no refunds as this site is fake….

• Khusboo

Pls guys believe me this club factory is so good please don’t blame them .bt I want to warn all of u that please its a request never ever call any customer care no which are are given on internet they all are frauds.

…They told that ur product has been has been cancelled and payment has not been failed .. so give ur bank details I will check it ..I gave them bank account no.cvv no bt when they asked for otp ..I felt shocked and I immediately cut the phone ..
      I m very thankful that I saved my Money

4. kulwinder dhanoa

my card not supported international pyment pls any opposition pyment and online pyment avilaval my no 9463737764 i like your product so i no missed my oder pls send any opposition

5. alan

these guy r fake My order was cancelled by club factory and reason given is that my item went out of stock. My refunded has been done but i havent got the amount in ma bank even though it is showing that club factory has done the refund . i will file a police case on u .

6. alan

My order was cancelled by club factory and reason given is that my item went out of stock. My refunded has been done but i havent got the amount in ma bank even though it is showing that club factory has done the refund. i will file a police complaint on u

7. Malay

I tried a lot on the number of your customer care but I can not find your number, please return my money.plz give your Indian costomer care no.plz

8. Shaik abrar

Till now I dint got my parcel and I’m waiting

9. umesh

i odeard 12 sep but right now 8 oct but till now i didnt got my parcel still iam waiting

• Kavya59

you should mail your order number at [email protected].

• Pooja

Yrr I have ordered.. earings..they guys.. took my money but not sent my order yet😣😣😣 they guys are not replying or.. contacting me.. and when I am calling and asking about my order the guy * Manoj Kumar*. Said.. tell me ur card no. I will let u know the details… They guys are fraud… And I m gonna do complaint against them….😠😠

10. Deepak S

Don’t buy the product ..fake site…still I didn’t get any product

11. Jessy

Please let me know when will I get my parcel…. After seeing the complaints… I sacred whether I would get my parcel

12. SUJIT CHAWLA

Dear sir/ mam kindly check my order details order number is SO4898652. I ordered 01-10-2017 but not delivered this order and my online payment is done from paytm(Order Id is 201710010549575859453). I ordered this item for dipawali festival. I hope my festival good from your side so kindly deliver my order as soon as possible.

13. aijaj ahmed

my oder is not cum and not sho traking no y plz ser plz me my order ni SO4825736

14. Meenakshi Upreti

I got this email from club factory “Your order (Order No. SO4568145) has been processed and shipped by GATI. Your tracking number is 660771678.” on 30th September, whereas I have ordered this item on 23rd September, and not sure will be getting this item or not. Please let me know where should I track this item as I have already done payment.

15. Kayyum

Please sir mera order no so4953491 ye he please sir mere full order behje

16. Apeksha Agrawal

Dear sir /mam I have not received my parcel yet from club factory my tracking id is SO5138028 plz give me details about my parcel

17. Sambhiji mohite

Dear team,
    pls check my order no .S05220952 & traking no .661510900 not for delivered pls checked & confirmed me.

18. lakshmy

When I tried to call the customer care number , the number is not going through …please advise what is happening to my order (Club Factory SO4868065) since I ordered these for my friends birthday….wanted to know if receive this before 24th oct else I need to cancel.

• Kavya59

if there customer care number is not working than please contact them via there “Email Address” which is shared in the post.

19. Raj Kumar

Order number is SO4381905. I have made the payment online and money is deducted from my account already.But the order still shows unpaid.This really unacceptable and it seems to be some kind of fraud now.

20. brij mohan

sir mera kapara avi tak nahi aaya hai jo ki me 19/10/2017 ko pull pament kiye hai aaur n hi tark ho raha hai

21. Aaisha Goury

I have to change the address of my order. What i do. My order no SO6038847. Please fast reply.

22. Parveenkumar

Hi there!

You just made a successful payment of Rs. 1253.58 at CLUB FACTORY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

For future reference, your Order Id is 201804080539391874290.

Thanks,

Paytm team
    Where is my order….. Give me my refund…..

23. Manisha

pATHETIC sERVICES … I have ordered 10 days ago not received my order Yet & no number is active . No email id given for followups.

Highly disappointed by this website .

24. Amar singh

Bhai jitne b customer care no uper diye h ye koi no club factory care ka Ni h ye sare no frod h chutiya bnane walo k pls inko apne ATM .credit card ki jankari na de ye apko pgl bna k luuut legy …or culb factory only email pr baat krte h unka koi customer care no Ni h ..Jai mata di

25. Anil Sharma

I got this email from club factory “Your order (Order No. SO16935962) has been processed and shipped by GATI. Your tracking number is 1377418062184.” on 14.04.2018, whereas I have ordered this item on 13.04.2018, and Till times i dont received any further information and not traceable. SO please send me Status of my Order., I have already done payment.

26. Bharti

What is their email address

27. Poonam

mera order incomplete receive hua hai

28. Deepak sanap

please share update …..
    15 Days not Received my order

29. Kumar

I have already filed case against them.. the coustmer care has used bad words. They did not delivery my item or even did not refund my money. They asked all my card details and asked me to say OTP…they are froud

30. Rameez war

My order No. SO17655047 has been cancelled due to known reason, and amount has not been refunded yet. And on google their are 100s type of customer care numbers. I dont know which is is official.

31. Abhisikta Bhattacharya

I have ordered through club factory 30daysago , order no is : SO16528207 . My order not yet delivered and now courier company GATI is saying it is returned. I was out of station on 17thApril and informed GATI office to deliver on 19th April continuously following up them. But now they are telling parcel has been returned.

32. Bhawna Kalra

I haven’t received my refund yet and I have courier the item next day I got it.. It’s been three months now.. Such a bad service you people have.. I will not recommend to any of my friends and family members.

33. Anil Sharma

Order No. SO16935962 has been processed and shipped by GATI. Your tracking number is 1377418062184.” on 14.04.2018, whereas I have ordered this item on 13.04.2018, and Till times i dont received any further information and not traceable. SO please send me Status of my Order., I have already done payment.

34. Vivek Gajbhiye

I have ordered from club factory on 21Apr 2018. But the response is very poor & worst. Don’t purchase any thing from this site.

35. Altabaemad Malek

Dear Sir i required white shirt

36. Puja

after the payment – I have received pop up from App — that payment is not done and it will get expire — actually amount is already debited from account.

I want my order — As I have paid for it

• Kavya59

try to mail them your query for more information.

• Dharam Prakash Arya

Sir mera order abhi tk returned nhi hua hai, 30.04.2018 ko maine returned request send kiya tha but abhi tk koi response nhi mila hai, mera order size long aa gya hai, my order no is SO16680434,and my return id is SON18043006255903573, Then after i call your custumer care centre on 14.05.2018, one man ask me my debit card no., CVV no.and OTP also, i m shocked hearing this type of details, So please sir help me on my matter & take the necessary action for that……….

• Bhupinder singh

Club factory is a fake site

37. Pradeep patel

Please Do Not purchase any item for site,It’s a Fraud Company, they are cheeter,
    My order was cancelled by club factory and reason given is that my zip code is not found. so i call to customer number, 9576814308 and they told me sir, our company will refunf your payment some times, but i havent got the amount in my bank even though it is showing that club factory has done the refund.

MC-BC

38. Bhupinder singh

Club factory is a fake site I order 2 months before but still I’m waiting for my parcel when I’m call to customer care they not confirm anything and they are not ready to return my cash

39. Sarika Rawat

my order is not delivered yet and I have done payment through debit card…right now its 17th day of payment.. I want my money back

40. Anand singh

Very bad service this club factory company we request all customers please not book any product this site we already not received my booking product and payment already done my side.
    Bad bad very bad and poor service.

41. Rama Kumar

Order No. SO16935962 has been processed and shipped by GATI. Your tracking number is Club factory customer care number 9064205480++7873416411======1377418062184.” on whereas I have ordered this item on 13.04.2018, and Till times i dont received any further information and not traceable. SO please send me Status of my Order., I have already done payment.