Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number- 0120-6230700: Jaipur/Bangalore/Delhi/Gujarat/Maharashtra

What is Club Factory?

Club Factory is the Mobile Application which is popular across the World for its latest designs and clothing. They have 1000 plus designer’s from Italy, Spain, Germany, Norway. England, Japan, and More.

They design fashionable cloths for the users of Club Factory. Recently. they have launched there “Application” in India on Android and iOS platform because they know that India is a growing market and they would get the very good amount of genuine customer’s from this Market.

Main competitors are Flipkart.com, Jabong.com, Myntra.com, Snapdeal.com, and More.

Demands are met by the factories which are located in more than 8 countries. Their main motive is to satisfy all Customer’s who are doing business with them. So. they have a specific department whose name is “Customer Support” and the responsibility of this department is to help all of there customer’s in case of any emergency.

Note- Please don’t share your Payment Details like Credit Card Number, CVV Number, and Password because our visitor’s are facing this issue. Some frauds are Calling them and asking for this payment information.

Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number
Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number

We are sharing all possible way’s which could be helpful in making contact with there “Support Team”.

1- Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number (India)- 0120-6230700

Recently, they have launched a new customer care number so that their users can make direct contact with their support and get the help they are seeking.

Working Timings are 9 am to 9 pm from Monday to Saturday.

Users can easily contact its customer care number from Jaipur, Delhi, Gujarat, Bangalore, Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and More.

2- Club Factory Customer Email Id- [email protected]

For any kind of urgency, this is one of the best ways which is used by many users. In addition, you can also share your vies about there services. You can also ask them about the process of Return, Refund, Replacement, and Cancellation.

3- Club Factory Customer Care Toll Free Contact Number- +86057186891965 & +18557396868

We have shared two international Club Factory Toll Free Number which can be contacted at the time of help. They both could be chargeable. This is the most recommended way of contacting their support team.

You can also complain about there service with the help of the above toll free number.

Here is a Good News for Club Factory users that they have introduced a Customer Care Number which we have got from its official website contact us page.

We have heard that users are facing issues like-

a- Product not Delivered.
b- Payment not Refunded.
c- Product received but it doesn’t meet the quality.

So, don’t worry just pick your mobile and dial Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number.

Here we are sharing a video which can help you in getting more help & support related to club factory products and services.

They have a UK Office Address but they request all its users to don’t send anything to this address.

QANDIES LIMITED Address:
2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street,
London, England,
SE13 6EE

4- Top FAQs about Club Factory

Customers should have a right to know all other possible way’s to get help and support. They have a Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) section which can be accessed by its “Mobile Application” Only.

To Use this Support, please follow the below Steps.

1- Download its “Mobile Application” from your Mobile Store.
2- Open the “App” and Click on Support Link which is given at right corner at the Bottom.
3- You will be redirected to a Page where you can get support related to Order’s, Shipping, Payment, Return, Product, Account, Feedback, and Service.
4- Open any of them and you will get the list of Question’s with there Answer’s related to that Category.

Here we are sharing some issues or problems which customers had faced during and after making a purchase.

Question asked by our Visitors

For the Sake of there users, they have initiated a policy with a name of “Payment Protection”.

Q- What is ClubFactory.com Payment Protection?

A- There are many cases when customers did not receive an item that they have ordered or received differently from its description. It means you are eligible for the Purchase Protection policy.

The benefit of this policy is that they will reimburse you the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms & limitation.

Under this Policy, you are also covered in a scenario like this “If you are charged for a transaction that you didn’t make, just let them know ASAP”.

Q- Can I get my money back after cancellation?

A- Yes, you will get your money back if you canceled the order before it is shipped. You can place a request through the support center app.

Keep in Mind, Club Factory will not receive the cancellation request if the orders have been shipped.

Q- When will my order will be shipped?

A- There is an algorithm i.e Total Delivery Time=Processing Time + Shipping Time on which the “Shipping Timing” depends.

Usually, you could get the product within 2 to 5 days.

Want to know more than dial “Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number Delhi”.

Q- Which payment methods do they Accept?

A- Many customers have asked us this question because they are facing many payment issues. Actually, they have various payment options are available and all of them are shared below.

Now, it’s up to you which one is suitable you the most.

Q- What is the Club Factory Product’s Shipping Charges in India?

A- If you are buying the product over Rs.1949 then Shipping charges otherwise have to ay shipping charges Rs.129.88

Q- How to get a refund from Club Factory Customer Care Support?

A- Those users who want a refund then please email them because their customer care support will help you there and initiate your refund request.

You can also dial “Club Factory Customer Care Number” which can be accessed from New Delhi, Bangalore, Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata, Gujarat, Jaipur, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir, Mumbai, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, Noida, Hyderabad, Odisha, Wet Bengal, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, and More.

Q- How to cancel my Order?

A- If your product has been shipped then you can not cancel your order. Only before the shipping your products, you can cancel your products.

There are available lots of question and issues regarding Club Factory Customer Care in the FAQ Section, where you can find your solution.

Final Verdict-

First of All, contact their “Support Team” via there Email Address because many of there users have reported that they are facing issues in making the connection via above shared “Club Factory Customer Care Helpline Number”.

We urge all of our viewers, please don’t purchase anything from them because they are not delivering any product’s after receiving the payment. If you want to purchase anything than choose “Cash on Delivery” as a payment option.

Please, share this article so that other users should also know the truth about Clubfactory.com.

Suggested-

1. Dharmveer

You guys are says your Main competition with the flipcart and snapdeal by sorry to say you don’t because iam sure nobody happy with your company including me because after so long still I didn’t received my order as well as my refund.

2. Glaxon victor

3. nandani

What a poor app plzz do not order any thing for this site it’s fake you will not receive any order and no refunds as this site is fake….

• Khusboo

Pls guys believe me this club factory is so good please don’t blame them .bt I want to warn all of u that please its a request never ever call any customer care no which are are given on internet they all are frauds.

…They told that ur product has been has been cancelled and payment has not been failed .. so give ur bank details I will check it ..I gave them bank account no.cvv no bt when they asked for otp ..I felt shocked and I immediately cut the phone ..
      I m very thankful that I saved my Money

• Kavya59

thanks for sharing your experience with us. Tt will help other users a lot.

• Sayda

I too faced the same situation ànd realized the unprofessional attitude of that person and asked him from where he is calling so he immediately cut the phone. He kept asking for bank details but I said I don’t have any account.

4. kulwinder dhanoa

my card not supported international pyment pls any opposition pyment and online pyment avilaval my no 9463737764 i like your product so i no missed my oder pls send any opposition

5. alan

these guy r fake My order was cancelled by club factory and reason given is that my item went out of stock. My refunded has been done but i havent got the amount in ma bank even though it is showing that club factory has done the refund . i will file a police case on u .

6. alan

My order was cancelled by club factory and reason given is that my item went out of stock. My refunded has been done but i havent got the amount in ma bank even though it is showing that club factory has done the refund. i will file a police complaint on u

7. Malay

I tried a lot on the number of your customer care but I can not find your number, please return my money.plz give your Indian costomer care no.plz

8. Shaik abrar

Till now I dint got my parcel and I’m waiting

9. umesh

i odeard 12 sep but right now 8 oct but till now i didnt got my parcel still iam waiting

10. Deepak S

Don’t buy the product ..fake site…still I didn’t get any product

11. Jessy

Please let me know when will I get my parcel…. After seeing the complaints… I sacred whether I would get my parcel

12. SUJIT CHAWLA

Dear sir/ mam kindly check my order details order number is SO4898652. I ordered 01-10-2017 but not delivered this order and my online payment is done from paytm(Order Id is 201710010549575859453). I ordered this item for dipawali festival. I hope my festival good from your side so kindly deliver my order as soon as possible.

13. aijaj ahmed

my oder is not cum and not sho traking no y plz ser plz me my order ni SO4825736

14. Meenakshi Upreti

I got this email from club factory “Your order (Order No. SO4568145) has been processed and shipped by GATI. Your tracking number is 660771678.” on 30th September, whereas I have ordered this item on 23rd September, and not sure will be getting this item or not. Please let me know where should I track this item as I have already done payment.

15. Kayyum

Please sir mera order no so4953491 ye he please sir mere full order behje

16. Apeksha Agrawal

Dear sir /mam I have not received my parcel yet from club factory my tracking id is SO5138028 plz give me details about my parcel

17. Sambhiji mohite

Dear team,
    pls check my order no .S05220952 & traking no .661510900 not for delivered pls checked & confirmed me.

18. lakshmy

When I tried to call the customer care number , the number is not going through …please advise what is happening to my order (Club Factory SO4868065) since I ordered these for my friends birthday….wanted to know if receive this before 24th oct else I need to cancel.

• Kavya59

if there customer care number is not working than please contact them via there “Email Address” which is shared in the post.

19. Raj Kumar

Order number is SO4381905. I have made the payment online and money is deducted from my account already.But the order still shows unpaid.This really unacceptable and it seems to be some kind of fraud now.

20. brij mohan

sir mera kapara avi tak nahi aaya hai jo ki me 19/10/2017 ko pull pament kiye hai aaur n hi tark ho raha hai

21. Aaisha Goury

I have to change the address of my order. What i do. My order no SO6038847. Please fast reply.

22. Nimu Lalchandani

Worst app ever !!!!!! It’s totally fraud. Instead of getting my refund, I lost my money to this stupid website. I won’t recommend anyone to purchase anything from here.

23. Rajrsh Gupta

Order number is SO16196342. I have made the payment online and money is deducted from my account already.But the order still shows onother pursan deliverd by rajeshthan kota.This really unacceptable and it seems to be some kind of refund now.

24. Imran Ali Hazarika

[Club Factory] COD order SO15860274
    Mera aj delivery boy se baat hua tha, wo bola leke aa raha hai aur abhi yaha notification aya ki out of delivery area hai, aise kaise ho sakta hai mai pehle v order kar chuka hu. Abhi aisa kyun next time nehi karunga order. Coz mai abhi tak wait kar raha hu order ke liye delivery boy ko call kar raha hu wo call pick v nehi kar raha hai..

25. RAHUL

I have my order on 30 march club factory your order no so16087211has been shipped by delivery your teaching number is eq952975563 here 3itesms1838.75rup not refund aap ka customer care ka Jo man hai us me mer s bank details cvv top no maga or mere act se19799rep dal like mein police fir ke hai Jo aap ka club factory customer care helpline number 9631572185 hai es customer be rep Neale hai

26. Parveenkumar

Hi there!

You just made a successful payment of Rs. 1253.58 at CLUB FACTORY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

For future reference, your Order Id is 201804080539391874290.

Thanks,

Paytm team
    Where is my order….. Give me my refund…..

27. Nitin Mehrotra

Plz told to me what is diffrance between indian size & uk size and also share ur correct indian contact details bcz ur 9878009790 no is not picked in eyery time.

first you should not purchase any product from club factory because there are many negative reviews are coming so be aware.

28. Nitin Mehrotra

When i ordered ur products then there are no showing cash on delivery options. Plz clear.

29. Vinamra

My payment done by bank but club factory was not done to deliver.bed club factory

30. Ragini

31. Ragini

such a bad experience of mine from this site, i am never ever going to make an order from this site. my order no. is #SO16560017 … KINDLY deliver my order as soon as possible or refund my amount. Very poor and pathetic services you guys are providing to your customers. i have seen the comments and experienced it myself too.even no one is reacting on my complaint, you people are fraud?

32. Manisha

pATHETIC sERVICES … I have ordered 10 days ago not received my order Yet & no number is active . No email id given for followups.

Highly disappointed by this website .

33. Tejas

I have ordered 2 times but not any msg or call, please give me the product or refund my money

34. Nibha Sinha

I had given an order on the 7th of April and I am still waiting for the delivery. Customer care no is fake. No one is there to listen to your problem. This is my first experience.I will try not to use this site any more.

35. pankaj

this company is very cheap products delivered to customers and use products in percale send to customers

36. Bharti

What is their email address

37. Minhaz kaushar

Let me know the about the my amout is already deducted from my account and u say pai again because ur paiment is failed i am worried what is happnig plz check it and me the detail i am totlly disappointed

38. Karan Kadam

Till i have not received my order
    [Club Factory] order No.SO17399347

39. Deepak sanap

please share update …..
    15 Days not Received my order

40. Divya Singh

Worst quality product, fake site don’t use it and my account is not refunded yet

41. Rachna Anand

Plz plz help me I order mobile cover but I didn’t like the quality so then I call on ur customer care number is 9068573534 and the person is Avinash Sharma his ID and no is 720240 he hacked my 60000 thousand money from my account so plz help me to refund my money back. If u will help me then God will also help u.
    Rachna Anand

42. Ranjani V

Horrible fraud people, while making the payment there is no option of Cash on Delivery. Secondly, even after returning the product by registring in their app, refund has not come and the support center people keep coming back with same questions, they are never online to clarify your queries. Fraudster.

43. ashok

please yr customer care number

You can call them at 01206230700 from 9:00am to 9:00pm.

• AZIZUL BARI MOLLAH

Sir, I have an prepaid Order Number: SO29555405, has been receive on 16-07-2018, but one Item is found damage, and I like to returns it for replace it and send it again as early as possible. for this regards necessary Instruction to be provide me. My mobile no. is +917002687537.

44. Azizul Bari Mollah

Sir, I have Order a Item from your company Order Number: SO29555405, dated 2018-07-02 11:58:58, and order Item quantity is 2 no., has been received on 16-07-2018, but one (1 No) of Item which is found with broken glass for which I like to return the damaged item to your end for replacement a fresh wrist watch or refund the amount for the Item which may possible. I have made a call to the customer support centre number (01206230700) but did not contact with that number. Please suggest me about the procedure for return of the damaged item how to courier it back and how to adjust my courier services payment. pls. call me or e-mail me to in this regard as early as possible. +919707016006

45. Shahrukh

very bad service no response

46. Latha

Very bad service .still not received refund amount .need help immiditely .

47. Clavin

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR ONLINE SHOPPING! the are fraudulent. They are cheating many of their customers. I have been trying to return the sub-standard product that was sent to me and they are not allowing to return it. Their customer helpline is always busy and it looks as if they are trying to avoid speaking to customers. As a word of advice i recommend everyone not to accept services for this app/website. I will duly be approaching the consumer court.

48. Suma NS

Awaiting for the refund. Customer care no. is always busy. We can never get through the call. How will we get the refund. We make the payment promptly, why dont you refund promptly