Driving License & RTO Customer Care 24×7 Toll Free Number- Transport Department Delhi Helpline

What is Driving License?

Driving License (DL) is a Document which is required if you want to Drive a Personal or Commercial Vehicle. Without Driving License, you will not be permitted to drive any kind of vehicle. If you find driving a vehicle without a Driving License (DL) then you will have to face Penalty or Imprisonment and Both.

It is a rule issued by Government.

Minimum Age should be 18 year’s if you want to apply for Driving License (DL).

Every Day, Many of youngsters apply for Driving License (DL) on various Transport Department Office’s. There is a process which you have to follow if you want to get Driving License.

Transport Department Delhi, has a Toll Free Number which can be used if anyone is having any kind of issue related to the Services of the Transport Authorities.

Benefit’s of “Driving License & RTO Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Number” are as Follow’s.

1- You can register the Complaint.
2- If anyone is demanding the Bribe than you should call to the Customer Care Number.
3- Want to get detailed information, than call them.These are the main benefits you will get.

Driving License & RTO Customer Care 24×7 Toll Free Number- 1800 1800 151

You will get all information about Driving License, Registration of a New Car, Road Tax, Correction in DL/RC on the above Toll-Free Number. They will tell you which document is required for what purpose.

Driving License & RTO Online License Helpline (DELHI)- 9311900800 & 42400400

For Complaints against any Transport Vehicle in Delhi Call at 155 345.

Driving License & RTO Office Address-

Public Relations Officer,
Transport Department,
5/9 Under Hill Road,
Delhi 110054.

Phone No- 23994223

Driving License & RTO Customer Care 24×7 Toll Free Number
Driving License & RTO Customer Care 24×7 Toll Free Number

RTO Delhi Zonal Offices Contact Helpline Numbers–

Please, prefix 011 before every contact number in order to connect yourself to the RTO Department.

• Mall Road- 23819191, 23819192
  • Janakpuri – 25551618
  • Loni Road- 22813475
  • Sarai Kale Khan- 24351100
  • Mayur Vihar- 22753800
  • Ashok Vihar- 27247642
  • Palam- 25624064

There is a Helpline Number for all Auto Rickshaw, Buses, Taxi Driver’s Misbehavior. Just Call this Number 23989091 and tell Vehicle Number to them and they will take a action about them.

If anyone is having problem-related to the Road Tax than we are providing Contact Numbers of various Officer Below, Call them tell your Complaint.

1- Deputy Commissioner (HQ) Taxation Authority
Contact No- 011-23935286

2- M.L.O. (HQ) Taxation Authority ( Registration Branch) HQ Transport Deptt.
Contact Telephone- 011-23921924

3- Addl. Commissioner ( Transport) ,Room No. -15
Telephone Number- 011-23961194

4- Senior Accounts Officer, Telephone No.
Contact Number- 011-23935286

Transport Department Delhi Social Profile Pages-

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/transportdepartmentdelhi/
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/transportdelhi

Transport Department Delhi Important Url-

We suggest all of them who want to Apply for Driving License (DL), ready all your required papers before going to the Transport Authority. If you don’t know which document is required than contact Driving License Customer Care Number or its Toll-Free Number’s which is provided above.

1. Rahul sehrawat

Sir, i have submitted the application for renewal of my DL on 1 July 2017. They said i will get my license with in a week but its been over a month still i have not received my updated DL. when i asked about it to the RTO, Vasant vihar they failed to give me a satisfactory response.

Request u to pls tell me what should i do know?

2. vijesh

please advise the prosedure to buy goverment auction vehicle from delhi.
    if possible to re-register the vehicle to other state.
    what are documents to be collected from dealer

3. deepa malik

I want to convert my private car to commercial car,please guide me the procedure.

4. Leena Saini

Dear sir,

My licence is in d name of leena Sehgal and address is of pitam pura by nw I want to get my license renewed and along with that my name and address to b changed …
    Kindly guide me hw to do that
    Thanx

5. mohd Ashphak

Sir mera name mohd Ashpak he men ashok nagar kasganj ka nivasi hoon sir mene Delhi se license banbaya tha ab mujhe wah transfer karana he mene noc bhi leli sare paper lekar jab men up87 kasganj rto office pahuncha to unhone mera noc darj karne mana kiya aor mujhse iske liye 3000 rs mange gaye jaab mene riswat dene se mana kiya to mujhse styapan lane ko kaha gaya sir hamen bataya jata he ki saree cheejen online hen to by letter styapan ka kya matlab he jabki noc he mere pas sir up 87 me bhut bhrastachar ho raha he isko rukwaiye warna ye andho ka license bhi bana denge

6. SunilKumar

SunilKumar 13jun ka learning licence Abhi tak nahi Mila kab tak aayega pin207246 dob 25/07/1996

7. PRASENJIT KUMAR DEY

For DL renewel , the website for the RTO s r not accepted the old DL no. The website is malfunctioning and wastage of time.

8. Krish

Want to apply for DL test. It asks for LL no.. When I typed it.. It shows it is invalid LL no.. Help me what to do

9. Gauri Shankar

Want to apply for permanent DL, When i type Learning DL no. it say invalid LL no. Help please

10. Anand kumar

Sir mai one eye handicap hu kya mera dL banega

11. कौशल

सर्, मैंने अपनी मोटर साइकिल 15/08/2016 मैं बेची थी ओर जिसने खरीदी थी मैने उसे 1हप्ते के अंदर नाम ट्रांफेर करने के लिय पहले ही बोल दिया था लेकिन उस ब्यक्ति ने एक साल में भी अपने नाम ट्रांसफर नही कराई है उसे फोन करके नाम करने की बहुत बार बोल दिया लेकिन वह नाम नहीं करबा रहा मैं अब क्या करूँ ऐसा जो कि वह अपने नाम मोटर साईकिल करबा ले कपया मेरा मार्ग दरसन करे धन्यवाद

12. K PUNIDHAVELU

Sir. If a person goes on transfer to other states. If he or she has. Car. Or. Two wheeler what he should do.

13. Manoj kumar

Sir driving license banwane ka charge koi bolta hai ki 4500 fee hi hai

Bihar me online kyon nahi ho raha other state me to ho raha hai
    Offline banane me broker ke through nahi banao to bahut problem karta hi

Bihar me online application kyon nahi ho raha

14. Manoj kumar

Other state jaise delhi Gujrat etc me to online hota hi

15. Praveen kumar gupta

Ser maine learning license online submit kiya
    Aur payment bhe
    Bt mera application no dalne pr payment to dikha raha 350 rs bt vo status pending bata raha hi aur mera paisa be sayad dub jayega

16. Puru

I had given my veichle RC to transfer it to National insuramce company limited as my veichle was stolen , RC had already transferred on 14th april but still now it had not reached to the company , around 20 days i am waiting for my RC to reach to the company , it is such a shameful thing for the loni authority , delhi , that they are not sending my RC to company within 20 days and they dont even pick up the call once

17. Dimple

Respected sir .
    I have 2 cab . Drivers complains me where They goes for test Drive there Government test Drive vehicle Is in rune or very poor condition as mirror ‘Drivers can not see from mirror .
    No back camara . There must be back camra so that Drivers can be comfortable because mostly all personal cab has back camra . Pls listen Drivers problem .
    Regarding
    Dimple

18. RAM BINAY DAS

Mere pass bas aadhar card aur pan card hai to kya mai driving licence bana sakta hoon

19. RAM BINAY DAS

Please help me mujhe licence banwana hai aur mere pass pan card aadhar card aur college ka certificate hai to kya mai driving licence banwa sakta hai please reply mob. 9812051329

20. Rajesh

Dear sir.maine 20:8;2013 ko ek eicher 11.10xp delhi se registration liya tha 21:8:2013 ko mere ghar ke pash se gadi chori ho gayi thi.jis ki police complaint ki copy mere pash hai.baad main pata chala ki gadi jila almoda uttrakhand main police dwara kisi case main band hai badi mushkil se kisi tarah gadi 13:4:2018 ko court se realise ho gayi hai kripya mujhe is gadi ke uper road tax fitness. Permit.ki penalty ke baare main mera marg darshan karne ki kirpa karain dhanyvaad.

21. Sonu kumar

Sir mera driving licence chori ho gya h or mere pass driving licence ka photo copy v nhi h or mujhe fir se mera driving licence kaise milega. Plz Sir reply ya call me 7277343495

22. vijay bahadur chandrawanshi

sir mera driving licence kho gaya hai no. bhi malum nhi hai aur nahi registration no. malum hai….driving licence ka no. kaise nikaale

23. pratibha goel

Sir,. I have applid for lmv driving licence online and payment also have done. Please tell me the procedure after that because I have no test schedule for that as I have two Wheeler DL.

24. Sachin

Ca a boy of 16 get a non gear scooty driving licence in delhi

25. Niket gandhir

I m trying to get appiontment for my driveing test but on line sarver not supportingto open page and book appiontment its for DL 8 can i go saterday morning and give my driveing test and get my license please let me you try help line no or rto DL 8 no one pickup phone i try all help line no its urgent please

26. Rohit Bhatt

I am having learner licence (online made) and i want to upgrade it to lite. Should i have to pay any kind of fee to make it lite or i should have pass driving test only.

If you have paid the fee at the time making learning license then their is no requirement of paying the fee.

27. Rajeev kumar patel

sir am rajeev kumar patel sir mera driving license abhi tak nahi aaya hai 5 month ho gayaa hai renual karaye huye

28. Manisha

Sir submit Learning License online & book the slot but my add is mention wrong in form its spelling mistake Vitthalwadi type vitthawadi l is not type can i modify the application pls tell us procedure