DSSSB Enquiry Contact Number- Customer Care Helpline, Complaint Email ID

DSSSB Enquiry Contact Number- Customer Care Helpline, Complaint Email ID

Those who want the job in Delhi Government than they must be familiar with the name of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) and it is also known by its abbreviated form i.e DSSSB.

Its main motive is to recommend highly skilled and capable candidates to Delhi government by conducting a professional test, written test, and personal interview.

DSSSB Enquiry Contact Number
DSSSB Enquiry Contact Number

Posts that come under are as follows.

• Lower Division Clerk
  • District Officer
  • Junior Inspector
  • Junior Manager
  • Section Officer
  • Welfare Officer
  • Wildlife Inspector
  • Technical Assistant and More.

Every year numerous of job seekers apply for the DSSSB Recruitment and some of them are new and have to go through various issues. To help them in solving issues we are sharing DSSSB Enquiry Contact Number, Office Address, and other necessary contact information.

DSSSB Enquiry Contact Number- 011 22370309

Having any query then feel free to ask one of there representative through above DSSSB Contact Number. You can anything related to Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).

For instance, you didn’t receive your “Admit Card” or “Call Letter” on time than you have three options to contact and all of them are shared above. Just use one of them to get the resolution.

DSSSB Office Address-

The Secretary Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Fc-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma,
{Near Railway Reservation Center}
Delhi-110092

DSSSB Complaint Email Address- [email protected]

You can email them and could get the resolution by yourself. You should have wait 4 to 5 working days in order to get the solution to your problem.

How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2018?

It is a pretty common question for all job seekers but many of them don’t know the answer. To help them, our team has prepared a well-written answer.

1- First of all, users should register themselves on www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
2- After that, on its homepage, you could see latest recruitment notifications.
3- Select and Apply as per your choice.

You can also E-Print your Admit Card from the same Official Web page. Those who have lost there password they can also recover it easily with an option of “Forgot Password”.

For More Information, Users should visit its Official Website.

1. Sachin

namaskar ji
    main form apply kar raha tha mere account se dubble time paise deduct ho gaye jabki ek bar payment failed dikha diya tha please meri ek payment refund karein.
    My registration No. 0101199422085695542009

2. Devendra Kumar Gond

Dear sir/mam
    My e-admitcard hasn’t been downloading of PGT. Which exam date is 05/08/2018.My application no. is 39842513. D. O. B. is 17/07/1984.Subject Code is128/17.Kindly help me.

what message they are showing for your admit card.

• JAY PRAKASH

Dear sir/mam
      My e-admit card hasn’t been downloading of PGT branch of Agriculture. Which exam date is 05/08/2018.My application no. is 58756368. D. O. B. is 20/02/1984.Subject Code is 128/17.Kindly help me.

You should dial its contact number and if it doesnt work then you should visit its office for more help & assistance.

3. Bheemraj

Sir i fill Recruitment for Nursing officer but my form finally submitted with only 10 th mark details without Bsc nursing or 12 th details by mistake ..i want to clear my mistake give me a suggestions plz
    thanks

4. Vishavjeet rana

Mera admit card download Nhi hua .. ab Muje admit card kese milega ?? Plz help me

5. Jyoti kumari

Sir i am unable to fill online application form. I have registered earlier and got registration number and today while entering my registration nmbr and password i am getting information that there is invalid id or password.

6. Rakesh kumar meena

Sir
    Main lab tech IV group ka form apply kiya galtati se ragistaration karte samya meena ki jagah mesna ho gya main esko sahi karna chahta hu
    Please help me

App isko edit kar sakte hai agar iski last date khatam nahi hui hai toh. Agar tabhi bhi nahi hota hai to dsssb se contact kare.

7. NEETA

MERA EVCG FEMALE POST CODE 149/17…ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD NAHI HO RHA H …..RPLY BTA RHA HAI E-PRINT NOT ELIGABLE. PLS HELP ME

toh aapko inke concerned department se contact karna chahiye and contact number hamne share kiye hua hai.

8. Akhil Jhingan

Dsssb nay 2014 mai craftmen instructor ki posts published ki thi prantu aaj tak uska na toh exam hua na hi uskay baaray mai koi kuch batata hai. help desk ko pucho toh wo boltay hai aap rti daal kar pata karlo.humay kuch nahi pata.apki help line no ko koi pic nahi karta. Kuch solution hai toh batao.

9. MOnika

Gud evening sir…sir m bsc b.ed aur ctet hu tgt se…m mcd primary k lye eligible hu qa sir..plz tell me..agr hu to sir m xam du . Otherwise ni..plzzz tell me

10. Sumitra

I am not able to download my admit card, and all your helpline numbers are incorrect or not in service said by operator.after 10 days i have exam.
    tell me sir, what to do now and how to download my admit card.????

11. Manoj gautam

Admit ni nikal raha h mcd prt post code 16/17 .
    Call kro dsssb pe to koi uthatha nhi . Students kai rah gye he jinke admit card ni nikle. Details fill krne ke bad blank aa jata h bapis . Koi sunvai ni. Kahi v. Na delhi govt sun rhi. Na dsssb. Na hi v.rajya pal.
    Ab students kaha jaye

12. Shivani Diwan

sir my application number has not been generated for exam dated 13 oct 2018 post code16/17.so i am not able to download my admit card. kindly help me

13. ARJUN SINGH

Sir mera admit card download nhi ho rha h post code 16/17 or exam 13 / ya 14 October ka h please sir help me

14. Sandeep bhattti

Sir Mera admit card download nii ho Raha hai.. reg.no. or date of birth dalne ke baad sirf personal details show ker Raha hai admit card nhi, Mera exam Sunday ko hai
    Please help me..!

15. Sandeep Bhattti

Sir Mera exam Sunday ko hai or admit card no download ho Raha.. reg. No. Dalne per sirf personal detail show ker Raha hai