DTDC Courier 24×7 Customer Care Number, Email Id & Region Office Address

DTDC Courier 24×7 Customer Care Number, Email Id & Region Office Address

What is DTDC Courier?

DTDC is a courier company which has the largest network of delivery places and it was established in 1990. It has 176 own controlling Regional offices and Branch offices and over 4000 Franchisee offices and 5000 channel partners in all over India.

They have a capacity of more than 100 million shipments every year.

DTDC Courier 24×7 Customer Care Number
DTDC Courier 24×7 Customer Care Number

Services Offered-

1- Domestic Service- Under this Service, they offer two services DTDC Lite and DTDC Vas.

2- International Service- They also provide service in which they deliver Products of the customers Internationally.

3- Premium Service- Under this Service, they offer various service like DTDC Plus, DTDC Blue, Prime Time Plus (PTP) and Premium Express Cargo (PEC).

4- Priority Service- In this Service, they give separate services to there Customer’s and taking the service on a priority basis.

5- Supply Chain Solution.

6- DTDC E-Booking- It is a New Facility, you have to enter the Pickup Are Code, Deliver Area Code, Shipment Type, and Weight. Their team will do the rest of the work.

7- SMS Tracking- You can also Track your Shipment by Sending an SMS.

Write ‘TRACKConsignment Number’ and Send it to 9230092300.

8- Online Tracking- You can Track your Shipment by providing your AWB & Shipment Number on the Official Website of DTDC Courier.

Those who are using the Services of DTDC Courier and having any kind of issue than they should make contact to there Customer Care Department and we are providing all contact details here at this page.

DTDC Courier 24×7 Customer Care Number- 33004444

Just you have to prefix the State Code and then Call. DTDC Courier Customer Care Executive will pick the Phone and tell them your query & they will resolve it or guide to the best solution.

For Instance- 022 is Mumbai Code than Mumbai DTDC Customer Care Number would be 022-33004444.

DTDC Head Office Address-

DTDC House,
No. 3, Victoria Road,
Bangalore 560047,
Karnataka,

Ph : 080-25365032,25365039,
Fax : 080-25514461

All region wise address with contact numbers is also shared for the informational purpose.

North Region-

Phone- 0731 – 4280340/4202165

Ahmedabad-

NO 10, MILL OFFICERS COLONY, OPP TIMES OF INDIA,
BEHIND OLD RBI, ASHRAM ROAD, AHMEDABAD,
AHMEDABAD – 380009
Phone- 079-30610701/079-30610702

All Customer Care Number is also provided with the Address above. So, Call them if you are having an issue.

DTDC Courier 24×7 Email Id- [email protected]

You can send your Tracking Number to the above email id if you are having an issue with DTDC product and services.

DTDC Courier is also having their presence on the Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and more.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/DTDC-Courier-168612559858221/
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/DTDCIndia
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/104727912127336791002

Those who want more information about DTDC Courier than go to the Below provided Urls.

• E-Booking- www.ebooking.dtdc.in
  • SMS Tracking- www.dtdc.in/sms-tracking.asp
  • Official Website Address- www.dtdc.in

You can get all Region Wise Address and DTDC Courier 24×7 Customer Care Number on the Contact Us page. You can also share your Experience by Submitting the Feedback to the Feedback Page.

Suggested-

1. Samidha mishra

My parcel has been booked at 18 july from surat but still have not received tracked it it is at akola from 22 july at same position for a week i m trying to call akola franchisee but he is not receiving call for a single time what to do…

2. divekar

My parcel has been booked at 5th july from Raipur but still have not received tracked it it is at Wagholi from 14 july at same position for a week i m trying to call Viman nagar & wagholi franchisee but he is not giving proper response for a single time what to do…

3. Satidh

This is a big joker company. You can’t catch them online . None of their customer service number is working.

4. Padmaja

My parcel (H02605308)was not sent to destination . If i went to Destination Anantapur they told that not received parcel and its still in hyderabad. if i call also they are responding. i have raised complaint also after trying so many times to customer care. Please give me the solution ASAP.

5. Ruchi Singal

My consignment (Z32706923) booked on 29/7/17, is out for delivery since 1 August and today till 7th august (Rakshabandhan) it has not been delivered. What to do if the Rakhis dont reach on time. Pathetic service…..

6. Reshma Khan

My Courier Reference # N98134022; this was given to the DTDC Express Ltd (Disha Enterprises; Shop no 5/A, BehindVIrwani Indl. Estate, Kailash Nagar, Opp Gambhir Indl. Estate, Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400 063) on 31st July.
    i was assured that the parcel would reach the Destination (Perth – Australia) by Friday – 4th August 2017.
    On monday morning (7th Aug) i tried connecting with Disha Enterprises Staff to get an update on my parcel as the courier had not reached my Brother. I began calling them since 10:30 am however the calls were unanswered; and even when they were answered no one had any clue on the shipment status.
    There was no follow-up or call back arranged in-spite of leaving my details behind.
    The courier was a Rakhi & Rakhi Greeting Card and had significance -which clearly held no value here!
    It is end of day – Tuesday – 8th Aug; and the staff is still as clueless as your website – as it only shows my courier to be in transit since Friday morning.
    I am deeply disappointed with your services; please bear in mind – you can fool a customer only once! after that you have earned a soul who is not only not gonna ever use your services but ensure that no one around me does!

Hoping against hope that this would get addressed – as i already dropped an email with my details on your international customer care email id yesterday and have not even received an acknowledgement let alone the issue being addressed!

Regards,
    Reshma Khan

7. rahul

My consignment (D35712024) booked on 08/08/17, is out for delivery it has not been delivered.

8. umesh s

To whom it may concern

PTP docket #E73860713
    after several times calling DTDC not pick call 09880002228

9. Mani

The worest courier service which i seen till now.There is no minimum concern about the customer. The phone nos. which you given was unanswered even we tried all the day.I got booked a courier on 9/8/2017. Today 25/8/2017. Still i did not received the item. That much care you are taking about the customers.

10. upendran c

On 21st August 2017 a parcel was booked by me from KANNUR Kerala for Kadapa YSR Dist Andhra Pradesh. the address was clearly typed and phone number was also written, Consignment No R26808270 . To my surprise in the track record when I searched it is shown as delivered in Mangalore on 24th August. Actually the parcel was very urgently to be taken to Singapore by my friend. I don’t know what to do now. It shows such an irresponsible chabs are dealing valued parcel playing dirty game. I will never send courier by this dirty courier

11. Agrawal pankaj

Ekdm bakwaas Company Hai ye.
    Koi bhi iska service use nahi karna.
    Faltu company.

12. dinesh kumar

Horrible service ! I request all not to use nor allow others to use this stupid and worst courier service.

13. malick

I received a call at 16:30 hours from dtdc courier Hayatnagar Branch that a document has been courier in my name and he told me to pick it up from office. I told him to delivered it at my house but he refused to delivered it at my house and he said do what every u want to do. How can u give such a rude fellow a agency. Please do favour in this matter so that I can’t go for further action on him.

14. jassa singh

Sir 23 ko courier kiya tha indor say abhi taka koyi reply nahi Mila 30 August Ho chuki hai indor say ki thi mustfabad kay liya

15. Prashant Dharmadhikari

Extremly poor service. Non of the customer care numbers are working. I have sent courier on 26/8/17 to Ahmedabad still not received.

16. anu

waste courier service do not use again

17. ravi

Very very poor service totally pathetic I have sent courier 2-9-17 but there are not received so far so all dear friends don’t use Dtdc service

18. Ajendra singh

Aaj last bar Dtdc say corear keya h sabsay bakvas servesh h free ka paysa laytay h meerut say 18 sep may hapur corear keya abhi tak nahi pohcha or pucho to aisay boltay h jaysay pta nahi hun enkay gulam h kya may corear no is z38255681 ye khtay h ke jab tak barish hoge tab tak nahi pochayga jab corear pohchana baske na h to band kyu na kr daytay or corear krtay time khtay h delivery nexy working day chor khi kay

19. TARUN KUMAR MAL

Dear Sir,

My parcel has been booked on 13/09/2017 by your courier to South 24 paragana from your Bongaon branch, which pod details is K03309994, But till date its not delivered and the same showing as below mention snapshot details in your tracking software. POD scan attached for your reference.

Requesting you to kindly arrange to returned the same to me as an urgent basis.

20. Sanjeet

DTDC is not at all professional in terms of their basic service. Toll free number is always busy and franchisee people are not at all bother to face the service issue. My consignment number is B46878752. I have sent the courier on 19th September and the address what I have written on the envelop is correct but someone from dtdc has entered the wrong address and then status became not delivered due to wrong address. After seeing this tried reaching customer care number and told them that address on envelop is correct then they again asked me the address and said that we will deliver in next 24 hour but again it is coming back.
    Not recommendable to anyone for this useless services. It is just wasting of time and money.

21. Anil kumar

No in time delivery

22. hitesh gandhi

My two consingment are book,

Consignment no – 900090273241
    Date – 6.9.17

Consignment no – 900090273244
    Date – 21.9.17

The both consignment have not been delevered till now,also tracking status not visible.

23. M krishna mohan

Dont use this worthless service they are taking simple taking money without any proper service.

24. Shekhar

I have booked a consignment from pune you biharsharif patna on 27 SEP 2017 at the time of they told me it’s delivered with in four days but still delivered they are playing with my consignment.
    First they send Kolkata then Delhi then Chennai what they want to do ?

Very poor service totally money wastage don’t use Dtdc.

25. abhishek dwivedi

Sir I want to instrested to franchise taken Sir what’s required paper work

26. Sachin Amle

DTDC is not at all professional in terms of their basic service. Toll free number is always busy and franchisee people are not at all bother to face the service issue. My consignment number is B47123760. I have sent the courier on 9th oct and the address what I have written on the envelop is correct but someone from dtdc has entered the wrong address and then status became not delivered due to wrong address.

27. SUJIT

DTDC COURIER IS NOT GOOD SERVICES PROVIDER MY CN NO D41870264 CUSTOMER END NOT RECEIVED.ASHOK LEYLAND LTD CHENNAI.

28. Arun Srivastava

Consignment no. Z63410068
    A packet was sent by me through DTDC on 25 May 2018 under consignment no. Z63410068 but it neither delivered nor returned to me yet. My so many emails are un replied and waste

you should contact dtdc customer care number they might help you.

• babji

They are not replying. One of my courier which was coming from Nairobi and is to be delivered in Vishakapatnam. They are searching the address in Hyderabad and say address inaccurate.

29. TEJVIR SINGH DHAKA

I want to apply for a frenchise of dtdc at rajnagar ext ghaziabad my contact no is 9690152560 pls guide me in detail

30. manish

Hi I had sent an courier from Bangalore to Kerala (AWB/ Consignment Numbe :- B53545271), the item was shipped on 23rd july 2018 and upon reaching the local DTDC office, the local person called our number and asked us to come and collect it from them as they say that they cant deliver it to our address as its very far (1.5KM).

They are asking my parents who are 75 years old to come and collect it person as they say the distance is too much which is 1.5 KM from their office and the commission that they are getting is just 50 Rs.

Also they have put wrong information in the status saying that Receiver was not available where as that was not the case.

This is not the first instance where such thing is occurring.

Also in 2 earlier cases they said the same thing and my parents went to collect the same from their office.

When contacted via phone, the person is telling that they are getting very less commission (INR 50) only hence they are not delivering and asked us to come in person to take the item..

I think this is pure cheating. If they cant deliver than they should never take the package. The item shipped was a birthday present to my father which is not yet delivered as of 9 days. The item is laying in the local office for past 7 days.

I will never in future use DTDC also will never recommend these cheaters to anyone.

31. SHASHWAT DUBEY

YOU ALL CHEATERS ASS HOLES JUST SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPANY IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE WORK ON TIME.FAKE AND DUMB COMPANY EVEN NIT TRACKABLE ONLINE I WILL SCREW YOU UP JUST SHUT IT DOWN ANF FUC…….OFFF…..

32. AMIT

DTDC is now WORST COURIER SERVICE !!!!