Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helpline & Complaint Email Id

Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helpline & Complaint Email Id

What is Ekart Logistic ?

Ekart Logistic is the Logistic Company which has tie up with Flipkart India. In a Month, they deliver more than 10 Million plus shipments to 3800 pus pin codes. They also guarantee to deliver the product In a in 50 Cities and Same Day Guarantee to 13 cities. E Kart Logistics also provide various services to there Customer’s like Online Tracking.

You can Track your Shipment by providing the Tracking Number on its Official Website. Its Services is available in Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru and many other metro cities. Now Day’s they also a big Logistic Company in India.

Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number- 1800 420 1111

Ekart Logistic Toll Free Helpline- 08067982222

In Case your product is not delivered or they take more time to deliver or they deliver defected product than you should make contact to the Customer Care Department of Ekart Logistic and the best way to contact them is the Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number’s which are provided above.

Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number
Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number

It is the best way because you will get help instantly.

Ekart Logistic Customer Help Email Id- support@ekartlogistics.com

Its Email Service is very good where you can make contact and they will help you for sure in case you are having any kind of issue. They will reply you in 1 or 2 working day’s with a solution.

You can also Send Feedback to the above Email Id.

Read Also: Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Number

Ekart Logistics Registered Office Address-
Brigade Manae Court, First Floor,
No.111, Koramangala Industrial Layout,
Bangalore- 560 095, Karnataka,
India

Now Day’s every one has social profile pages which helps them in promoting there business. Ekart Logistics also has Facebook and Google Plus Page which is provided below.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/Ekart-Logistics-603406739759495/
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/104769679026475740245

Ekart Logistics Official Website Address- www.ekartlogistics.com

For the Latest Information you should like the Social Profile Pages which will also help you.

9 thoughts on “Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helpline & Complaint Email Id

• August 3, 2017 at 8:05 am

I have placed an order through flipcart for a moto z plus mobile which is supposed to be deliver by your man. It is already reached but your executive is compelling me to take the item as per his choice of time though I have already informed him that I will be available in home after 4.30 PM. He is telling shipment will go back.
    My order I’d of -1098370128600700
    Your executive tel no- 03379415151

• August 3, 2017 at 8:07 am

Your both the telephone no is not working

• August 14, 2017 at 7:01 am

I have placed an order through flipkart for Panasonic Eluga Note. My Order ID is OD109911675629407000. Ekart Logistics – FMPC0224402820. This order reached in thanjavur hub.
    we are in mayiladuthurai. please arrange delivery today or tomorrow itself. we are going to chennai tomorrow night. please arrange delivery today itself. is it possible please reply.

• August 14, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Hi Team,

I have placed a order from flipkart. Today morning i received sms from ekart stating thay delivery will be done before 7pm today. I received call from ekart after 7pm which i missed since my mobile was away from me.

I call back at 7:09 pm but the ekart number give msg as it is either not reachable or switch off. After I received below sms:

Sorry, our E-Kart executive was not able to reach you on phone for shipment FMPP0103465346 . Please reach out to the executive on 02079403349 with pin 142

Could you please let me know how to proceed further.

I tried calling your support both numbers and both are not connecting.

Also i sent email on support email address which is also invalid

Thank you for your wrost service.

• August 16, 2017 at 9:17 am

I was placed orderd from flipkart.they give it to ekart still I didn’t get my product my tracking I’d Fmpc0224477386 today morning I get a message from ekart my product is out for delivery flat service from ekart worst cu reir

• August 16, 2017 at 11:23 am

Tracking id- FMPC0225006099, Item (4w trolley, safari) was not cancelled by me, but apps shows order cancelled today. I humbly request you to kindly deliver me the same item at arambagh, 712601 as early as possible. Kindly do not return the item.

• August 16, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Sir
    I orded a shoes fro flipkort iam going to guntur 17-08-17 so plz delever my product
    By tommorow plz my order ID OD 109942016554028000
    Traking ID-FMPC0225475011plz delever for 17-08-2017

• August 17, 2017 at 8:22 am

Hey guys,

I have placed a order from flipkart. Today morning i received sms from ekart stating thay delivery will be done by today but I didnt received any call from them. I was trying to call on the number given on flipkart website but not able to connect.
    How can I contact with the delivery person? When I am trying to call on the number they are asking for the pin, what about this pin and how would I get that?