Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number- 08067982222 Toll Free Helpline

Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number- 08067982222 Toll Free Helpline

What is Ekart Logistic?

Ekart Logistic is the top courier company in India which was started by Flipkart.com to full fill there delivery & shipping needs across all over India. Now, it has become the brand name in the Logistic Field.

They have a capacity to deliver more than 10 Million shipments in a single month over 50 Cities which includes 3800 plus pin codes. For some cities, they offer the same day delivery service.

Day by Day, they are growing like a fire in a Jungle. In case anyone want to know to know more about there services and want to do any enquiry or complaint than contact there support team at “Ekart Logistics Customer Care Number”.

Apart from Flipkart, they have also tied-up with other E-Commerce Giants. For there users, they are also offering the “Online Tracking”. Just provide your “Tracking ID” and press Enter.

Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number
Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number

You will get all the information about your shipment like Transit Location, Estimate Time and Date. We have also heard that they are very dedicated to there work and they always full fill there promises which are made to there customers.

Sometimes many circumstances have occurred which makes customers helpless and eventually users want to contact their Customer Support.

To make contact with the Support Department there are 5 alternatives.

1- Customer Care Email Address
2- Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number
3- Ekart Logistic Toll Free Helpline
4- Office Address

Without further ado, let’s share the detailed contact information here

Ekart Customer Care Email Id- [email protected]

It is the most demanded contact way because of its availability and easiness. Users need to have Internet and Device to access it in order to use this service.

Read- Blue Dart Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number

All users should mention there Name, Tracking ID and Phone Number within the E-Mail. They will reply you in 1 or 2 working days with a solution.

Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number- 08067982222

It is a most searched and popular alternative in the eyes of every E-Kart users. But, it is becoming too busy because too many users are using it. Support Team has also introduced another alternative i.e Toll Free.

Call it when the main “Customer Care Helpline” is busy or not reachable.

Ekart Logistic Customer Care Number Toll Free Helpline- 1800 420 1111 (Not Functional)

We have seen in many Cases that the product is not delivered or they take more time to deliver or they delivered product has defected than you should make contact to the Customer Care Department of Ekart Logistic and the best way to contact them is the to dial any of the “Ekart Toll Free Helpline Number”.

It is the best way because you will get help instantly.

Users can also call to Flipkart 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number.

Ekart Logistics Registered Office Address-

Brigade Manae Court, First Floor,
No.111, Koramangala Industrial Layout,
Bangalore- 560 095, Karnataka,
India

Many of there users and our viewers have asked us their physical location that’s the main reason
behind sharing it.

Ques- How to Track the Ekart Shipment?

Ans- Those who don’t know about it tracking service than follow the below steps.

1- Visit its Official Website.
2- Then, Enter the Tracking ID.
3- Click on Search Button & You will get the Whole Detail.

On the Next Page, you will get to know the Current Status, Delivered On, Received By and Relationship.

All tracking details will also be shared with Date, Time, Place, and Status. If you didn’t get your tracking information than feel free to contact them by dialing “Ekart Logistics Customer Care Number”.

Ekart Social Profile Pages

We recommend all their users to like & follow one of there social pages. They will get to know the existing user experiences and the latest new’s about E Kart Logistics.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/Ekart-Logistics-603406739759495/
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/104769679026475740245

Conclusion-

Without a doubt, “Ekart Logistics Customer Care Number” is the best option in order to file a complaint and do a query.

1. Tushar chattopadhy

I have placed an order through flipcart for a moto z plus mobile which is supposed to be deliver by your man. It is already reached but your executive is compelling me to take the item as per his choice of time though I have already informed him that I will be available in home after 4.30 PM. He is telling shipment will go back.
    My order I’d of -1098370128600700
    Your executive tel no- 03379415151

2. Tushar chattopadhy

Your both the telephone no is not working

3. Nagalakshmi Krishnamurthy

I have placed an order through flipkart for Panasonic Eluga Note. My Order ID is OD109911675629407000. Ekart Logistics – FMPC0224402820. This order reached in thanjavur hub.
    we are in mayiladuthurai. please arrange delivery today or tomorrow itself. we are going to chennai tomorrow night. please arrange delivery today itself. is it possible please reply.

4. Abdul Sayeed

Hi Team,

I have placed a order from flipkart. Today morning i received sms from ekart stating thay delivery will be done before 7pm today. I received call from ekart after 7pm which i missed since my mobile was away from me.

I call back at 7:09 pm but the ekart number give msg as it is either not reachable or switch off. After I received below sms:

Sorry, our E-Kart executive was not able to reach you on phone for shipment FMPP0103465346 . Please reach out to the executive on 02079403349 with pin 142

Could you please let me know how to proceed further.

I tried calling your support both numbers and both are not connecting.

Also i sent email on support email address which is also invalid

Thank you for your wrost service.

5. Mohd azharuddin

I was placed orderd from flipkart.they give it to ekart still I didn’t get my product my tracking I’d Fmpc0224477386 today morning I get a message from ekart my product is out for delivery flat service from ekart worst cu reir

6. Chandan Lakshman

Tracking id- FMPC0225006099, Item (4w trolley, safari) was not cancelled by me, but apps shows order cancelled today. I humbly request you to kindly deliver me the same item at arambagh, 712601 as early as possible. Kindly do not return the item.

7. Shahabaz sk

Sir
    I orded a shoes fro flipkort iam going to guntur 17-08-17 so plz delever my product
    By tommorow plz my order ID OD 109942016554028000
    Traking ID-FMPC0225475011plz delever for 17-08-2017

8. Jaya

Hey guys,

I have placed a order from flipkart. Today morning i received sms from ekart stating thay delivery will be done by today but I didnt received any call from them. I was trying to call on the number given on flipkart website but not able to connect.
    How can I contact with the delivery person? When I am trying to call on the number they are asking for the pin, what about this pin and how would I get that?

9. Samuel H.Vanlalpeka

Dear Admin,
    Last month I have submitted the requirements documents to work as delivery boy but the day of submitted of documents due to power supply problem we can not do the work (to trial), so next day to bigin the work I came. But the recruiter told me I could not work this courier. Any way I claimed to return my documents which are I had submitted, they did not rturn to me till today.
    Please help me and study why they cannot return to me
    Name: Samuel H.Vanlalpeka, Khatla Aizawl Mizoram. Pin code: 796001

10. Shrushti Modi

My order which contained a Daniel Klein watch has been arrived on 13th August. After that they called me on 16th August and asked me whether they can deliver it next day. Today it is 21st August and I have not received my watch. Also there is no way to contact ekart. All your numbers are fake. I have already registered a complaint in consumer forum. Soon action will be taken against your company. So that you will understand that product should be delivered on time.

11. vishak

Tracking id no. MYNP0004355625 – I did n’t get my product till date,Your executive did not call me , but
    the message comes as they phoned – ecart logistics kannur is the worst courier service I had ever met
    Thank you for the nuiesense that you made.

12. manohar

i have order shoes but till there is no response from you, its already out of delivery but i cant reach me till now from 3 days please delivery my product as early as possible , its gift to someone please understand why you are too late to order our product my order id is OD109962637792382000 and tracking id FMPC0226064319 please solve this issue

13. Anuj

tracking id no.FMPC0228094105-this product is showing me in new Delhi can i know will it be possible that it will reach Faridabad today.

14. R SELVA PERUMAL

Tracking id no. FMPP0104766598 – I did n’t get my product till date,Your executive did not call me , but
    the message comes as they phoned – ecart logistics Anthiyur is the worst courier service I had ever met
    Thank you for the nuiesense that you made.

Regards,
    R.Selva Perumal,
    Cell:8144665006

15. Mji

Hai sir iam in tamilnadu trichy district

I need e cart trichy agency

Iam experience for first flight courier 6 years
    @_blue dart courier 7 years

My cont:::+918883688152

16. HARSHIT MIGLANI

my order has not been delivered yet sir. where is my order. my tracking id is FMPC0228058978 and it is showing that it has not departed from gurgaon. it is there from 2 days i.e 25th august 2017 friday 3:47pm. it was to reach me in 1 day i.e 26th august 2017. where is my order. why it has not departed from gurgaon till now. when it will reach me. i ordered it from flipkart

17. Ankit

Sir Marko apna order bhi Mila h

18. Miriam Jones

I hav ordered and paid for an Udhayum silver jumprings of 2quantity through flip kart, but when its delivered I received only 1quantity. So what do I do now?

19. Miriam Jones

I have ordered and paid for 2 quantity of Udhayum silver jumprings through flip kart. It got delivered today but I received only 1 quantity.
    How and what do I do now?

20. vipin

today was my delivery of FILA phobe sneaker with track i. d fmpc0228565735. even i got a msg stating delivery to be done on 29 aug but no reply or msg came even after trying ekart no. it is unavailable.. kindly do the needful…

21. AFTHAB KP

i need help i ordered redmi note 4 on flipkart and i was to be delivered in 25~28 aug and now it is 31 and iam at payyanur,kerala,kannur dist. the status is still showing dispachted to msk chennai anthiyur i need extreme help plese you will be appreciated

22. priyanka

I need help .i ordered Hp desk…..when he called then i couldn’t received him call.so plzz call back for again come back my address

23. Dr.Neelam kumari

I have placed an order Samsung galaxy z2 why it is not coming I have work from that phone give me fast very fast so much fast

24. G Vishesh

Hi Team,

I have ordered a DK watch with tracking Id – FMPP0106159028
    I have given my whatsapp number.
    So the delivery has failed showing the reason as unable to contact customer.
    How can I change my number for contact??

25. TOPIN KUMAR

SIR MY TRACKING ID NO. FMPP0105935701. MY ORDER DELIVERED 02.09.2017 BUT MY ORDER NOT RECEIVED MY ADDRESS. PLEASE ACTION THIS CASE.

26. Suraj kumar

My tracking I’d -FMPC0230052507
    I just want to change my deliver address…and want to receive my courier in Patna…. tracking information shows… that courier will reach Patna today…so is it possible for u guys to delivery my courier in Patna today or tomorrow except BARAUNI…cuz my flight for Russia is in 8th September…
    My address in Patna is- shivam Kumar,At-riding road, bailey road,raza bazaar, near shiv Mandir, pin code-800014,
    Mobile no-7545871263, 8406856635,8507772154

27. Abhijit

I booked Redmi note 4 on 30 august 2017 and got message that it will deliver to me before 3 rd of sept …on the same day i.e 3 rd sept I receive a message that delivery date would be 6 sept 2017 …but still no one call me for delivery

28. Shiv Kumar

Dear Sir,
    My tracking id no. FMPP0109030818
    I have placed a order for Whirpool 190 L Direct cooling refrigerator on flipkart
    delivery expected 21 sep 2017, Today i got a massage shipment out for deliver but still not any call from delivery person,

I requested to please provide me contact detail so that i can find my shipment

Shiv Kumar

29. Vikash Kanodia

I have placed a order on 20th night on flipkart. Today morning i received sms that it has been shipped but updates showing

Could you please let me know how to proceed further.
    I tried calling your support both numbers and both are not connecting.
    Also i sent email on support email address which is also invalid
    Thank you for your wrost service.

30. Bala Chevuri

Dear Sir,

I suppose to get Asus 3s mobile today and suddenly got message your order is not accepted during the delivery. How come my order has been rejected without delivery? Please look into this

Thanks

31. Agnita Nag

My tracking id no. D36750154
    The courier received at hub at 19th september but till now not received

its too urgent plz reply

32. Ayyaj Mulla

my Tracking ID: FMPC0234657159 but not delivered till. when i track it on flipcart then status is Received at KaradHub_KRD but pin code and address is mismatched. so i try to call on your customer care no. but they ask me registerd mobile no. followed with 3 digit pin.. i cant understand what is mean by pin.. so please help me

33. Lakshmi

I have ordered Lenova P2 mobile through Flipkart delivery date was 23rd september , yet to receive.
    Both the numbers of Etrack are not working , where to track or how to track, how is flipkart is having such a courier partner without helpline not working .
    How can u misroute when there is a valid address ?
    There is no proper response from customer care executive as when the shipment will be received just an tentative date ?

34. Sakthivel

Sir my order ID OD110299628986224000
    It was reached pallipalayam hub on Monday (25/09/2017) but I can’t be received my product. When will be reached to me please reply me

35. Deepak yadav

FMPP0109110976
    Sir ye meri flipkart ki shipment h sir mai ek mhine se pareshan ho chuka hu sir apke vale courier jhuthe jhuthe resion dalke iski cancel or delay kiye ja rhe h sir plz meri delivery attempt kra dijiye

36. Yash Veer

My shipment no. is FMPC023584345 and my mobile no. Is 9555397217. Please deliver my shipment as soon as possible

37. Sudha Sagari H

tracking number FMPP0111419214

Was supposed to be delivered yesterday rescheduled to today but still not delivered kindly help since i am working i had to take off for two days.

First time i am experiencing this with ekart and flip kart kindly ensure it is delivered today

38. Mayank Gupta

my Order ID is – FMPP0112328799
    I want to know the time of delivery. It is supposed to be delivered today but still I can see that its being misrouted and taking too much time to update the status as well.

39. R. Naveen Kumar

I have ordered certain goods in flipkart, out if these three came for delivery on the same day, but only two were delivered and the other one not delivered.The next morning I have received an SMS that we weren’t available so it is not delivered. If we weren’t available how were the two deliveried.

40. Soma sekhar balanki

Dear Team ekart logistics ltd. , I am from Odisha Nabarangpur dist (pin-764059).
    Delivering now Amazon products under Gati limited, ( Gati Kwe) since last year June 2016. Now excited to extend my online delivery limit to flipkart and myntra with your support.
    Kindly help me to get this franchise service..
    Do the needful.
    You can reach me on
    Email : [email protected]
    srm9online.com
    Contact : 8658657128
    Thanks

41. Asrar Alam

I have placed an order through flipcart for a smart TV. (My EKART I’d of -FMPP0112826494) and this order will be delivered on tomorrow (29 sep 2017) but my registered mobile number has been loss so kindly contact my new number :- 07827314879 for any issue. And also I will be available at home after 2.30 PM. So please deliver this order.

My EKART I’d of -FMPP0112826494
    My New contact number:- 07827314879

42. Fuzail Ahmad

Ekart Logistics – FMPP0111886421, please share the executive number as i had leave city .

43. Maktum

So many time I m send mail but not reply
    I want to be start delivery distribution in goa

44. Shefi

Please send me your palakkad,kerala ekart customer care or office contact number….

45. Rajesh

I have order mobile from flipkart,and they deliver nearest hub in the city,please give ekart logistics number , i can contect us

46. Sathish

Hi Team,

I’ve placed my order on Helmet (My EKart ID – FMPP0116603611) but my registered mobile number has been lost so kindly contact my new number :- 9686534599 / 9606191877 for any issue. And also I will be available at home after 2.30 PM. So please deliver this order.

My EKART I’d of -FMPP0116603611
    My New contact number:- 9686534599 / 9606191877

Regards,
    Sathish

47. Milon Kanrar

I have ordered a Mi note 5 on 5th Apr 2018, Still not delivered. No sms, no mail form the order date. I don’t know what happened. Its really very bad experience for me. If you are unable to deliver this type of urgent product please left you job with flipkart.

48. Mrs. Anushri D. Hawal

I want to be a part of Flipkart /ekart courier services. How to get franchise and what are the requirements ? I am searching for long time for the process but no any source available. Please reply

49. Poornima

have ordered a Mi note 5 on 20th june 2018, Still not delivered. No sms, no mail form the order date. I don’t know what happened. Its really very bad experience for me. If you are unable to deliver this type of urgent product please left you job with flipkart

50. Prem

Hi team,

This is Prem Manikanth. I have ordered Yonex badminton racquet with orderid.OD112661142437938000 in Flipkart.
    As the product is out for delivery,My sim has network problem they cannot reach me with this number 9494198017. kindly call to this number 7997487657 for the next delivery.

Hope you consider this issue.

51. Akash

I have placed the order on 10th June and promised delivery was on 20th of June. My order is two days delay and it had not sent to my nearest hub on tracking the product. please make sure product delivery as fast as possible. Order Id is OD112548707990418000 and tracking Id FMPP0165313286.

52. Pradeep Prakash Sharma

I ordered to 18th July Flipkart, I received 23 July Sheffield classic hot plate damaged power plug pin, damaged knob side body, Yellow Color not Black, inside box stick Snapdeal printed tape, I return order

53. Nagendra

Dear courier,
    Sunday will be shipping courier or not

54. Prabhleen

Fake services, my order was supposed to come on 1st oct but it is still pending and misrouted, no any online customer care number is working at your end, repented over my purchase online.