EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number & Toll Free Helpline- Employee Provident Fund

EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number & Toll Free Helpline- Employee Provident Fund

What is EPF?

EPF stands for Employee Provident Fund and it is scheme initiated by the government for there Employees and there is a rule that the company who is having more than 20 employees under there business than the company should register themselves to the Employee Provident Fund Organisation.

Form the Salary of all the Employees company will deduct the Provident Fund and Company also deposit some percent share to the provident fund account of every employee’s. EPF departments have made some amendment’s about Withdrawal Scheme.

Main Aim of EPF is to provide Financial Support after the Retirement of employees. There are various Form’s issued by the Labour Department which is used for Claiming PF Dues, PF Withdrawal Form and More.

Many of there users don’t know “What is UAN?” and we will explain it all here.

EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number
EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number

UAN is a Universal Account Number which is allocated to all EPF Members so that they can view their information regarding there EPF monthly passbooks. With the help of UAN, you can also withdraw your provident fund savings.

Let’s move to the main topic i.e Ways to Connect with EPF Customer Care Department.

Do you know that almost 1/3rd EPF accounts holders face problems related to UAN, Withdrawl, Pension, Aadhaar Link, KYC. To listen to all issues, Employee Provident Fund has a separate department and here we are sharing all possible ways which could be very useful to all of them.

Fasten your Seat Belt and be Ready for all alternatives.

EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number- 1800 118 005

It is a Toll-Free Number which means if you Contact the Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Customer Care department than there will be no charge for calling to them. It is the first and foremost contact alternative which comes in the mind of users.

Working Timings of this Number- 9.15 am to 5.45 pm.

Apart from EPF Customer Care Number, here EPF account holders can also get the contact helpline numbers of “EPFO Regional Offices”.

S. No.Regional OfficeTelephone Nos.
1Agartala0381-2322272
0124-2882044
40Guwahati0361-2451511
41Gwalior0751-2638900
42Haldwani05946-282208
43Head Office011-26172659
44Howrah033-26669220

EPF Customer Care Complaint Email Id- [email protected] (Delhi)

In case you want to send any attachment than please use the above email address and those who don’t have time to contact “EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number” then this is the second best alternative which is available in there kitty.

EPF Appellate Tribunal

Sometimes users don’t get the satisfied help from either from EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helplines, or Email Address than the users should raise there voice to Employee Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal (EPFAT) whose responsibility is to provide the satisfying solution.

Delhi and Bengaluru Bench Office Address with Contact Details such as Email Id are shared here.

Delhi-

Central Government Industrial Tribunal(Ministry of Labour & Employment),
Room NO-102A, Ist Floor, Administrative Block,
Dwarka Court Complex, Sector-10,
New Delhi – 110075

Email Id- [email protected]

Bengaluru-

No 62, 3rd Cross, Industrial Suburb,
Yeshwanthpur,2nd stage
Bengaluru- 560022

Email Id- [email protected]

On the request of our viewers, we have shared this “Head Office” information here.

EPF Head Office Address-

(Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan,
Sarvodaya Nagar,
Kanpur -208 005

Karnataka & Goa-

Office of the Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner
“Kaveri” Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave,
HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN).
Bangalore -560 013

Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Delhi-110052.

EPF Audit Wing Office Address-

14, Bhikaiji Cama Place,
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
New Delhi, India.

For Detailed Regional Office Address and Contact Number, we advise you to go to EPF India Official Website Address and we will also provide a link below.

EPF Feedback Email Id- [email protected]

Employees can also provide their valuable Feedback with the help of above Email Support.

Top FAQ’s of Employee Provident Fund

Many Questions were asked by the EPF Account Holders and Some of them are shared here with a correct solution.

Ques- How to Link Aadhaar Card to UAN Number?

Ans- To link Aadhaar Card with EPF account has become very easy because they have launched an “EKYC” portal through which without login you can link your account.

1- Click Here to Visit EKYC Portal.
2- Enter UAN Number and Mobile No which is linked with UAN.
3- After that, Confirm OTP which you will receive.
4- Than, Enter your Aadhaar Number.

It is done and now your account is linked to Aadhaar Card.

Ques- How to Withdraw EPF Balance Online?

Ans- It is very easy and you can get your amount direct in your linked bank account. There is no need to visit their offices and stand in a line.

1- Login to your Account.
2- Complete your KYC.
3- After that, you can easily withdraw your PF Balance.

Ques- Why Aadhaar Card is not Linking?

Ans- Many users are facing this issues several times and we are sharing the possible solution. Your Aadhaar Card and the EPF account details should match if not then you cannot link your card.

Ques- How to Change Name, DOB, and other Basic Details?

Ans- You should contact your Employer and they will change it on the behalf of you because only they have an authority to change it. We can’t change any of them.

Ques- How to Transfer your EPF Account from Existing Employer to the New Employer?

Ans- This is the question which was asked many times by our visitors. It is very simple you have to provide your UAN Number to your new employer and after that, they will do the rest thing.

Employee Provident Fund (EPF) also has Social Profile Pages on Facebook & Twitter. We recommend all holders to like and follow them because they could get all latest information and updates regarding it. Sometimes many holders also share their experience on these social pages so that other users can get help.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/socialepfo/
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/socialepfo/

Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Important Url’s are also provided here and Employees can go to the Direct Contact Us Page of EPFO with the use of them.

Contact Us- www.epfindia.com/site_en/Contact_us.php

Official Website Address- www.epfindia.com

Many Employees thinks which contact method is the best way to Contact the EPF Department.

Conclusion

The best method is “EPF 24×7 Customer Care Number & Toll Free Helpline” and after that “Email Id” is the second Choice for all Customer’s. EPF users should also take a look at the faq’s section which is shared above.

Don’t forget to share this article with others, so that they can also get a chance to read it.

1. Shahid iqubal

Hi,

My gender is not reflected correctly in UAN. It says ‘not available’ due to which i am unable to upload my Aaadhar details and proceed with claim.

I am not employed since sept 2016.

Please help me here.

2. Arun kumar Hari doss

Hi my PF amount is partially credited and in status it shows fully settled please help me to get the balance amount

3. gaurav

helpline number is always busy how we contact

• Vijay babu patil

Please help me banrad pf office phone not received and allwas busy
      How to My pf cleam status please sentido me my email id

4. Ankitha

I am keep on trying to helpline number, its not all getting connecting, then how the people want to contact, i have applied for pf 2months before only, still no update on that, online its showing its under process, but there is no feedback, please let me know, why it is getting delay

5. RAJNI

SAALE PHIONE NO AISE DETE H JO KABHI NAI MILTE.IM TRYING TO THE CUSTOMER CARE NO SO MANY TIMES BUT ALL TIME SHE SAID SORRY PHONE NO IS BUSY.KYA H YEH GOVT RULE PATA NAI

6. OMKAR jalandar Powar

I cannot withdraw my payment in bank account please help me

7. Sainath

8. Gajendra Singh

I’m trying this costmer care number but always busy to can you

9. Syed

Hi while update my AADHAR no its showing invalid gender..pls help me why its showing that error

10. RAJESH KUMAR KUSHWAHA

wrong dob mantion in epfo .how to correction online of dob

11. Sandipkumar solanki

Due to my Mo no. is not active and I am forget my UAN login password as well.

Now, I need to withdral/transfer My PF amount through online How can I..?
    Pls help me in this..

I am requesting to you..

12. URWASHI DEWANGAN

Dear sir,
    WE ARE TRYING FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR PAN NO. ACHPA6846K BUT IT SHOWS MESSAGE AS ” PAN ALREADY USED ” BUT WE HAVE NEVER USED THE ABOVE PAN FOR OLRE AND WE URGENTLY REQUIRED PF REGISTRATION AGAINST ABOVE PAN.

IF ALREADY USED PLEASE INFORM US CODE NO. AT THE EARLIEST

THANKING YOU,

13. shivpratap singh

Dear Sir/Mam ,
    we have already submit my withdraw form in wazirpur office by hand on dated 14 0f july 2017, but still we have not received money/ message from pf site. please update me what is the process.

14. N

I am not able to view my other PF account nos. on UAN portal. How can I check balance of my previous PF account nos. not listed in UAN.

15. Vishwanath

Worst service by epf online service. It is the next face of ruling government. Every time helpline no is busy and SMS service is pathetic.

16. sanjay kumar

Sir my EPF no. HR/21232/6544 I WANT WIDROW MY EPF.BUT COMPANY IS NO HEIP ME.PLEP HELP ME-9017305051

17. Kapil yadav

Sir maine 07/08/2017 ko 2:00 pm somthing online payment she idea me 404 rupees ka 2 time recharge kiya but recharge nhi aya or account she paise kat liye gye pls help me

• Lila Kanta Sharma

I have already inform to customer care that there is some issue in my UAN register data.when i tried to update AADHAR in kyc its showing, dob,name ,gender,are mismatch.but in the registration uan id all details mention correctly. as per customer care instruction i have sent screen shot of the issue along with AADHAR CARD copy to [email protected]. but still it is not updated.please help me out on this asap…. thanks

18. shanu kumar

meray wallet may say 390Rs kaat liyea oor bo mujhko bapas chaiyea plz mare help karo

19. Manjunath n

Worst service by epf online service

20. Manjunath n

21. Manjunath n

i have applied partial withdrawal through online 05-July-17 still under process

22. Datta

I, registered UAN. at the time of registration i make a spelling mistake in name. Now i want to correct the spelling.
    So, Please kindly help me How and where it get Change.

23. Sunil S Kalangi

How to withdraw money from pf account

24. R kumar

If I change my current job and join new organization then the previous employer can know my account status like where I am working before joining and where this account has been opened.
    Pls guide me.

25. Amit

Customer Care EPFO is not doing their job.Always the Network is busy for the toll free number.How should we approach for doubts?

26. Mohammad Shaquib

Hiii….My DOB is wrong & how to change online for DOB Correction plz hep me..

27. Arun

How many days taken for PF settlement form already submitted. Process number already given by EPFO. Plz guide

28. p Hanumanth Reddy

As iam trying to reset my password otp is generated after otp enter it says type new password but after processing invalid password pls guide me how to slove this issue

29. farukh Shaikh

Mai ek semi government employee hu.lekin muze massage aaya hai ki gender missing hai Aadhar card ka so muze kisase contact karna hoga please tell me

30. MANOJ KUMAR

HELLO SIR,
    I update my kyc (aadhar card, pan card, bank account). my aadhar card and pan card are verified, but my bank account pending for verification.
    please tell me how many days it will be verifie.

31. Rittik kashyap

Want to withdraw pf amount.uan created but in assam there is no aadhar card.my pf account is in howrah. kindly suggest a way out to withdraw the money

32. raman kumar

sir,

my claim ID is PBCHD/708000003435 AND DATE OF DISPATCH OF NEFT IS 11-08-2017 BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT IN MY A/C IS IT NEFT OR SOMETHING ELSE WHICH IS TAKING SO MUCH LONG TIME AND MY UAN NO.100303205711 BUT STEP SHOULD BE TAKEN BY ME

33. Pawan Kumar

I want to withdarawal my PF amount 90% as i have to pay my HOME Loan EMI.
    Under new Scheme Govt has reduce withdarawal period from 5 to 3 years but still Govt employees are not accepting Withdarawal froms.
    Please confirm where i have to complain.

34. Ratnesh Batham

Hi.. I am trying to contact customer service 1800118005 but This number is always busy .very poor your service. Pls suggest me how to contact you and how will resolve my problem.

35. Amiya Ranjan Samal

I Have Two Days Contuesly Help Line No 1800118005 Every time Lineis busy,

36. PRINCE

I AM WORKING SINCE 9.5 YEARS IF I WONT WITHDRAW MY PF ACCOUNT WILL IT GO PENSION ACCOUNT

37. Rishabh luthra

It’s been more than 20days that I have submitted the documents for final clearing from pf office wazirpur
    Still amount have not been transfer to my account they gave me only one receipt which says I have submitted all documents and they verified
    What do I do pls help

38. Rishi kumar

Hi I need help, can anybody help me please.. When I was trying to upload my KYC it shows pending only what is the next process I don’t know . I was trying to contact epfo customer care service but it always busy …… Thanks in advance.
    If anybody can help me please text me on my what’s app no. 8800647862

39. Nelapati Anil Kumar

I tried to transfer pf account to my bank account but it’s getting some error.that number always busy help line.i need some guidance.

40. Mahesh Anant Talkar

I register my new mb no but i call account balance cheak helpdeask they reply not register mb no. So plz explen me.

41. Kuldeep Kumar

Hi epf customer care

I am not understanding why r provide toll free number
    Pls tell me any other number
    It’s to tell waiste

42. Shaikh Zakir Hussain

Hello,
    I am trying to reach the help line number 1800118005 since many days but it never connect , always busy.I have initiated a PF transfer from one Organisation to the current Organisation and it is almost 5 months now and the site is not accessible “http://memberclaims.epfoservices.in/” now.Please help me on this or let me know if there is any other contact or email id where i can reach for the help.

43. Sathishkumar

44. YASH

Hi I want to add my KYC in UAN A/c. Can I add other people Bank A/c details in my UAN A/c for withdraw of PF amount.

45. Vipin singh

I register my UAN with my mobile no.but when I going to chek my epf balance a message showed that your no is not registered.
    What should I do. Please guide me.

46. Kuck Patel

I have one UAN ID and I had given my ADHAR Card in this account. But I want to create new UAN account with this Adhar Card and different mobile number. Is it possible ?

Please guids reply fast, Its immediately.

47. MOHAN KUMAR GIANCHANDANI

Pls check last financial year Interest is not update in my acount

48. Manjinder singh

I am Manjinder singh from amritsar. I applied for th PF refund from last 3 month ago but still not received my amount. My PF status is always shown under process. Please help me to sort out this matter. My PF no.is DSNHP/937589/18878
    I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

49. vinay kushwaha

I do apply for new UAN activation but my mob no. is wrong showing in detail so that last time check pf balance then message have came in mob. how to correction online of mob

50. Santosh

Am getting numerous error while trying for online withdrawl.
    1.The claim is not submitted on portal. Please try again later
    2.PDF is not generated , please try again later
    3. CIDR connect error. And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later

There is no end of errors, can we able to withdraw our own money when it is required desperately.

51. RAHUL CHAUHAN

Hello ,
    Plz help as when I doing KYC in EPF account , pop up showing date of birth not matched , as what date mentioned in Aadhar card 15-06-1994 but company mentioned date of birth 15-01-1994.that by Aadhar card KYC is not being done , plz suggest how can I resolve the date of birth issue, what should I have to do for withdrawal online pf.

52. Balwant singh

Dear sir,
    My UAN NO. 100654656079 MY PROFILE NOT UPDATE DATE OF BIRTH, NOT UPDATE GENDER, please check my epfo profile and link with my adhar card update and dob enter in my epfo profile and kindly check gender information on adhar card because i withdrawal my epfo online show error on epfo profile like gender please correct the information regarding me i wish you help me solve the problem….and please sir provide coustumer care no. Because your provide no. Out of range

53. Naveen Kumar S

Two days before II got a message that the Payement is done through Check and it says the payment is under process. I am unable to reach out to anyone Is there a contact number I can contact the EPFO office / care centre on this ?

54. Jagadeesha

Hi,

I have updated my Adhar card details 15 days back. Still it is showing as pending status. How long it takes to get approved. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jagadeesh

55. Abir Mukherjee

I wen tot the inoperative EFF account help desk, however on putting all the personal details, am not able to generate the Pin on my mobile number and without the PIN, its not possible to go ahead. pLease help.

56. Aazam ansari

Unable to check my PF amount online .any one help Me please also tried to call 18000118005 but all time said the network is conjusted or line is busy 9175666190 please help me how I can cheek online

57. Rajesh Kumar Singh

Please verify my Bank account & Pan which is pending since 02 week. My details
    UAN 100546823708
    Pan BITPS7332D
    Bank 31261088692
    Regards
    RAjESH KUMAR SINGH

58. Rajesh Kumar Singh

Why verifying of Bank account /Pan not done since 02 week. Adhar linked & verified also but my HR is asking for pending also please let me know how I shall receive payment.

59. Rasheed khan

I have applied PF in the month of April but till now I didn’t get my PF amount. Can you plz help me in this.
    One calrification I required that is there any policy that if didn’t any work any where then only I will get PF amount..
    Plz help

60. Mintu kumar

I fill pf form 2 month before but my pf bal not withdraw please help me my Han no 100227909300

61. Mintu kumar

Dear Sir/Mam ,
    My uan no 100227909300
    we have already submit my withdraw form in rajkot office by hand on dated 14 0f june 2017, but still we have not received money/ message from pf site. please update me what is the process.

62. Manjunatha bk

Respected sir /Madam I applied for Pf withdrawal 4 months back and 2 months back I got a msg like that your Pf amount approved through cheque but still in my account Pf amount not credited then next what to do I don’t know???? Pls help me

63. Mohammad isha

Sir in my pf account name is mohd. Isha and gender is female but my full name is mohammad isha and gender is male so I have not Link aadhar and withdraw pf so how I can correct name and gender plz help me

64. Rajesh Pandey

For PF Related queries Call me at 9821226220 (Rajesh Pandey), Paid advice only

65. Srinath

Hi
    I have submitted pf widrawal form and i got a massage stating it is under process two weeks back.still i didnt receive the amount.EPF claims that they have reduced the settelment time to 3 days from 20 days.i think this is only a fake news given by EPF office because in my case it has been already more than 20 days and still waiting for the amount.sorry to say that EPF is doing some worst services.

66. prakash Paluchamy

Please help.

I worked for dell 6 years back in bangalore also I had an a PF account there. I didn’t tranfer the amount to my new employer PF account. Now when I check the a/c blanace it say its not in use. Please help me, How can I get my money or transfer to new PF account and how do i check the balance

67. Rasmiranjan Patra

i have lost my register mob no for online trace my A/C , plz help me on this. And i’m resign the job last year, no admin/hr will helping me..

plz suggest me for further process.

68. John J L

I am getting the following error while trying to apply for withdrawl. Please advice.
    Claim Is Not Submitted on portal,Please try again later

69. Sowmya

PF toll-free number is 18604251068. They will respond immediately to your queries.

70. amir

Mai jis company me job karta tha wo band ho gyi hai or sab employee ko termination Kar diya tha mughe Mera pf nikalna hai help me

71. Vivek singh

Sir,
    In my uan there are two of account link during online claim it says first transfer your account to present. I want to know that if I transfer then my withdrawal will complete or not please suggest me thank you.

72. Shikha

I am calling customer care but nobody picking up the call. I would want to transfer my previous employer PF to my current employer PF. I have also done all the procedure in online services but I am unable to get any update whether it has been done or not.

73. Sunil kumar

Good afternoon sir
    Sir mane pf ke liye apply kiya tha full settlement aur muje dono message recivied hue the form no.10C withdrwal benefit aur pf settelement ka. Mere account me 39000 hi mile. Jabki mera payment 120,000.
    Please help me sir

74. Manikandan

My name is spelt incorrect on the EPFO website and that’s I can’t link my Aadhar.

Their cust Serv no. is always busy.

Does anyone know how to change the name on the site?

75. Gaurav das

What a shit,we are talking of digital india and what a f***,even help line provided does not get connected ,once it got connected but and dumb lady replied that it’s server is not getting connected.come on rise up from1947,shame in this orginazation

76. Jigar Shiroya

when ever i call on cust care it shows busy……i m unable to withdraw pf…..it shows your uan id is connected to 2member id. How shouldbi withdraw now

77. dhaivat vegad

I have call on tollfree number more then 100 time in one day but no one received my call

it’s govt. of india

This is our”Digital india”

78. THANARAJ

Dear sir,

when i upload the Aadhar no, it has showed error Aadhar Entrollment no not more than 28 chatrs

but i have enter only aadhar no, what is the correct mistake , i dont konw, pls help me

79. VINEET

IS THERE ANY CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER, SO THAT I MAY CALL N TAKE HELP.

80. bhartendu

I submitted my claim form and it was sattaled before 4 days but till now i didnt get the claim amount.
    how many days it will take

81. Himanshi

Sir mere first form pr joining date me overwrite ho gya hai to uske karn vo rejected ho gya sir mujhey sirf itna pta krna hai Ki agr me uske aagey mtlb date ke aagey hi sing kralu to koi issue to nhi hai ya mujhey Kya krna chaiye plz tell me

82. Mohit modi

I uploaded aadhar kyc but not verify . I want to claim pf but message seen your aadhar is not authentic , mismatch name ,gender ,date of birth. But my all details are correct.. so suggest me what I do ?

83. Rahul Pralhad Diwate

My self Rahul Pralhad Diwate I have done work with writer safegurd pvt ltd at pune in period of sept -2006 to jan -2011 My payslip have not pf no how should i get my pf

84. Diksha

Dear sir I was submitted my pf form on 16/08/2017, 1st amount received within 10 days but 2nd amount not received now almost total time spent 22 days plz help me how much take time for next amount..

85. RAUT YUNA

25 Julay ko name change karane Diya tha ab Tak Nahi huva or pf office gaya to bol rahe ki 1 month more..
    100569189794 ye mera epf number hai.
    Name :- Yuna Raut
    Father:- Samabhai ( change karane hai)
    Change karke ye name dalna hai.
    Nama:- YUNABHAI SOMABHAI RAUT
    Pls help me………

86. Ramdeo yadav

I want pf withdrew balance ,because compy not help me plz help me. Ph no8598807046

87. Ramani

I tried linking my UAN with Aadhar. But the status is still showing as pending. It’s not approved… What to do???

88. K. Nataraj

Dear sir,
    I am nataraj, I am submitted my PF for on 25/8/2017 I want my PF status,balance and my PF amount when credited please sir reply me
    My name – K. NATARAJ
    EMP CODE – DL/CPM/44491 /24064
    UAN NO – 100954009225
    Pf pH no – 8973908704
    Per pH no – 9543102266

89. Saritha

I am not able to update my Adhar details in portal, Error while Adhar Authentication ” Please let me know what should I do

• Kavya59

I think your aadhar information is not matches with the info you have provide in your epf account. Contact your employer for that or hr department

90. Gagan deep

My name is Gagan deep. Sir mera epf account no.jk/j/67-822 ha. Mane Feb,2008 se 27/7/2016 tak Devans Modren Breweries ltd ,Jammu HQ Patiala me job ki ha.mane 2/2/2017 ko pf withdrawl ke liye apply kiya ha par till date tak mere ko payment nahi mile mane many time jammu office me contact be kiya Or Add.commissioner Sir ko be Mail be send ke and personaly call be ki .par abhi tak PF Ke payment nahi mile . So mere app se request ha ki app mere payment dilwane me help kare.
    Thanks.
    Regards : Gagan deep
    Patiala
    Contact num: 9646700690

91. kaushik datta

Hi All ,

I have faced an issue. I have two UAN no generated from same company . I have left that company .Please guide me how to merge two UAN nos to a single one .Thanks in advance.

92. richa tripathi

his is very important as due to wrong account number my PF amount is not refelected

as i claim my PF amount due to some seriour helth problem in my family

pls look in to very urgent basis

93. Devanshu

Following is the issue:
    My first employer created a UAN and linked the respective PF account to the same. Later, my second employer created a PF account, but it was not linked to my UAN. After this, my third employer created a new UAN and PF account linked to the same.

I want to get them all consolidated. Kindly suggest.

94. Shobha

I have updated my adhar and it’s been 10 days and the KYC is still pending. How to follow up this?

95. SUKHBIR SINGH

WHAT IS SOLUTION TO DEACTIVATE THE UAN ,? IF EPF ALLOTTED DOUBLE UAN No.PL GIVE ME PERFECT ADVICE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEMS. THERE ARE TWO UAN No. ALLOTTED TO ME. FIRST UAN IS WITHOUT MEMBER ID, SECOND ONE IS ACTIVE AND LINK WITH MEMBER ID.

THANKS
    SUKHBIR SINGH
    DELHI

96. Deepak J

why cant we reach the customer service center anytime during the mentioned schedule? This shows how this country’s govt is only after people’s money and don’t care about the people.

97. apoorva mehrotra

contact no is always busy.. pf status is not coming.. show me some other claim id details.. what is wrong.. i need my pf on urgent bases… plzz do some thing…

98. Basavaraj Shankar Cheelad

Hi I am unable to update KYC details like PAN & Aadhar details. As per Income Tax Department my Name is Basavaraj Shankar Cheelad and same i am mentioned in the EPFO port in KYC details but getting error. Please assist Who will update this either employee or enployer

For PAN Updated getting below error.
    Pan verfication failed. (Name against UAN does not match with the NAME in Income Tax Department)

For Aadhar updates getting below error.
    Aadhaar authentication failed. AADHAAR number, Name, DOB or Gender mismatch with registered data.

Please suggest

99. D.N.Dharmaraj

I am keep on trying to helpline number, its not all getting connecting, then how the people want to contact, i have applied for pf 7 months before , still no update on that, online its showing its under process, but there is no feedback, please let me know, why it is getting delay.

100. kailash chandra

hiii sir pf ke bhare huve 1 Month abhi tak pf nhi ayaa sir

or customer care ko phon laga rahe h wo bhi phone nhi pick up kar rahe h

me kya Karu plz guide me

101. Ajay kumar

Sir, i have switched my employer. I am working in Other organization since 3 month.. I want to withdrawal my pf of previous employer. Help me

102. Bhaskar Pratap Singh

Dear Sir,

I inform to EPFO admin that your Custmer care no 1800118005 is to be always busy .
    further you are requested to advise me if any number

103. shashikant pathare

Hey,

I have applied for PF withdrawal in Sep’17, in the month of Oct’17 i got to know that claim has been rejected. when i called to PF office they are saying that Name is mismatch but name is correct every where. please help

104. Vijay

this is India, they survive by our money so they least bother

105. Vikas kumar

EPF passbook is available but Ballance not show in passbook old helm me how to show balance in my EPF passbook

106. नाम महेंद्र पटेल

महोदय जी नमस्कार मैं महेंद्र पटेल पिता स्वर्गीय श्री रामचरण पटेल अहमदाबाद के पास ग्राम खातरज प्राइवेट लिमिटेड कंपनी अरविंद मिल हिंदी मेअरविंद मिल में कांटेक्ट डोलफिन सिक्योरिटी सर्विस के माध्यम से सिक्योरिटी के पद पर कार्य करता हूं हमारा PF नंबरGJ/AhD/0055413/000/0000710 UAn100594964423महोदय आपसे निवेदन है हमें कार्य करते हुए 3 साल 4 महीना हो चुका है अभी तक PF नहीं दिखाई दे रहा है नेट पर ना कोई जानकारी आप से निवेदन है कि PF नंबर चेक करके बताने की कृपया करें कि हमारे PF कितना है नमस्कार साहब जी आवेदक महेंद्र पटेल मोबाइल नंबर 99747 46380

aise koi check nahi kar sakta kisi ka pf par app apane pass ke epf office me jaye toh wo appki help kar sakte hai.

107. Soumya

I had applied for EPF advance. I got my cailm settled on 4.4.2018 and its showing my amount is deposited as NEFT but till now no money deposited in my account .

108. seenivasan

I have 2 UANs , OLD one I gave a PF closure and it is closed but UAN is still active. New UAN was created by new Company, How do I DEACTIVATE my OLD UAN?

109. DHARMESH S PRAJAPATI

SIR,
    I AM DHARMESH PRAJAPATI MENE PF KA FORM BHARE HU AE 4 MONT HO GAYE ABHI TAK MERE KHATE ME PF JAMA NAHI HUAA TO MERE KO AAGE KYA KARNE KA HE BATA DIJI A TO ME AAGE KI PROSES KARU KYO KI ME AAPNE SABHI STAF SE HERAN HO GAYA HU MUJE KOI SAHI TARASE ANS NAHI DE RAHA HE HAMRI HR MEDAM BHI KUCH ANS NAHI DE RAHI HE TO AAP HAME BATADIJI A TO ME JO KARANA HO ME KARDU PLZ SIR

110. shivam prohit

dear sir i have applied for my pf withdrawl at 24/03/2018 and 07/04/2018 i get my pf amount but pension part is not credit what should i do?

111. ABHIMANYU VAISH

Dear sir I am apply my pf form on 26/04/2018, 1st amount pf advance received within 5 days but Final amount not received now almost total time spent 15 days & Jab me online track karta hun to online show hota hai (online claim submitted at portal) plz help me how much take time for next amount..

10069883703804001 Form-10C 30-Mar-2018 11:53 PM Online Claim Submitted at Portal
    10069883703801001 Form-19 26-Mar-2018 08:09 PM Online Claim Submitted at Portal

112. PRANEY RAMAUL

HELOO SIR

I WAS ONLINE SUBMITTED PF WITHDRAW FORM ON 5-MARCH-18 ,BUT NO RESPONSE KINDLY GUIDE ME HOW TO GET MY MONEY

113. Kamaljit kumar

Sir form 19 and 10c apply but rejected resion subbmition 15g and pen card copy

114. Nirmal raut

My epf passbook is generated…. now whats is next process and how?

115. ABHISHEK DIWADI

sir mera 2 UAN number ho gaya h mai purana UAN new UAN say merge karna chata hu aur money nahi nikalna hai kya karu ki dono UAN merge ho jaye.plz Help me…………….

116. Rakesh mohanty

Dear sir
    I am Rakesh mohanty form Odisha
    I am 1.5 yrs ago I am resaien for company I am not go to this company my old epfo dob mistake so I am not activate my member I’d
    So I am searching online seva I am applying online my dob mistake so not slove it ,I am tracking my references I’d bat not send help disc any msg 1 month ago I am 2 time correction form send not help me costmor care all-time busy please help me , not correction it online seva bat why online seva . please stopped, not help costmor care not help online seva please stop it not help any epfo costmor , thanks

Regards
    Rakesh mohanty
    References I’d -18041402105

117. Praveen kumar sharma

Sir pf number h but uan number kease nikale plz helf me 9279253497 or mera 3 pf a/c h kease nikale amount

118. Isham

Hi Sir. I need some advice. I had joined my first company and stayed there for 4 years 8 months. I changed my job and immediately joined a 2nd company. After 4 months i.e total 5 years of service, I withdrew my PF from first company. They deducted TDS. Is it valid? Can i reclaim it?

119. Banwari lal

Applied pf form no 19 &10c on23/03/18& pf office received on 09/04/18.howmuch time my account deposit pf money.

120. Akash

Sir I updated my KYC but Date of Exit and Date of Joining not updated, I am trying to update online but there is no any folder and option for update it, pls help me how to do it?

121. Guruprasad

Dear sir,
    I have transferred PF account from my previous company to current company . But previous company salary account is showing in my UAN account.. How to change my current salary account in UAN. Please answer my question.

122. Raja Kumar

mane 13/03/2018 Ko Online claim kiya tha trancfar ke liya but hua nahi

123. Sintu Das

Dear Sir,
    I have applied for my PF 11 days back but still it is not credit in my account.
    I have call pf office of Delhi But the said talk to your nearest office but no one is help me on this matter even I have send a mail to Chennai to but still not received any reply (my UAN number details:
    101112824749) please guide me sir what should I do

124. Naveed ahemed

Sir i have uplouded addhar and pan card . When i applyed for omline claim. Its showing unverfied addhar and pan card. For that my H R DEPT ADVISED ME CONTACT LOCAL P F OFFICE . But here officer is on leave till monday and no one is giving response .
    So pls assist me what should i do nxt

125. SUKHRAM

Clame seteld hogya account m epesa ketne din bad ayega claim seteld huye 12 din hogaye

126. jayesh rai

number hamesha busy ja raha hai …koi aur number nahi hai kya….

127. Sumit Kumar Singh

Dear Sir

My Last company Is Close And My Adhar And Pen Card is Not Update ..But My Pf Is Show

Plz Help what can I do

128. Priyanka gaba

Sir…6 months before i left the job…but still provident fund ni aya..plzz help me…i need that…employer baat ni sunn rae …phone uthate hi cut kr dete hai

129. Mukul Goyal

Dear Sir,
    Almost 2 months have been elapsed & still, I Didn’t get Claimed PF amount, How Can I check the status of my application please suggest.
    PF Account N0-100771957323

130. punit choudhury

my EPF balance is settled on 17.04.2018, but the balance is not credited to my bank account.what can i do please help.

131. Sushil kumar

My UAN in Erorr Gender information is not available in the system so plz help me

132. Rajnikant

I did not get my claim status since it has been more than 8 days

133. KGopal

mera epf amount settle ho gaya but mera a/c no galath hai …..12 digit a/c no ….pehla 3 ank 000 hai lekin epf portal me mera pahla 3 digit nehi tha …..baki 9 digit sahi tha …..epf portal me dikha raha hai claim settle …but mujhe amount nehi mila ….abhi kya karna parega….mera paise milega kya…?

134. KGopal

tollfree no. pe call kiya but no solution….. always busy, line nahi mila …..epf office phone kiya phone recive nahi kiya ……then mail vi kiya but no responce …….properly kya karne se mera ye amount mil sakta hai….

135. mulke ram

sir/madam,
    My ADHAR CARD is attached worng person so please req. attached correct
    adhar number ….501145974361
    UNA NUMBER..100237970399
    mobile no. 9896141333

136. shailendra kumar verma

I am former employee of Reliance Communication Ltd, Bhilai Chattisgarh, i resigned from job ar 31/08/2017.
    I have sent all documents regarding PF withdrawal but still no confirmation received to me what is the status of my PF withdrawal.
    I already dispatched all forms with complete kyc documents to Mr. Vikas Mukdam at 01/12/2017,and mail copy to AskHR, Umesh Khaire,Ashutosh Joshi from retiral benefit department all responsible for PF clain settlement and its delivered at 04/12/2017(details mentione below) its already passed 4 months but till date no confirmation or any progress reports received for that.
    Sir i tried for online claim through epfo site but it shows my UAN is not activated and while i try to activate my UAN error shows my name not matched with given UAN number which was the fault of reliance communication.
    While we tried to contact above mentined officers for the same no one from reliance communication are respond my calls and replying any mails regarding that.
    So can you plz help me for my claim settlement.

also tried customer care no of epfo but still same busy from whole day.

137. RAVU VENAKTA ADITYA

I HAVE TRIED TO ACTIVATE MY UAN THROUGH https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE MY UAN NUMBER SINCE I AM GETTING THE ERROR LIKE “YOUR MOBILE AND DOB IS NOT MATCHED WITH THE DATA YOU HAVE PROVIDED” BUT I HAVE THE DOB AS SAME AS MY PAN AND AADHAAR .
    MY UAN NUMBER IS “100644901850”
    PLEASE CHECK AND HELP ME. HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

138. Namita

Hello Sir,
    Request you to please revert back on the questions because you are the only source left.
    I got a message as claim settled on 15th June 2018 but the amount is not credited into my account. Please can you tell me how long it takes for the amount to be credited into my account if its is transferred via NEFT?
    We all withdraw our savings due to emergency situations right, in that case government or the office staff should understand and at least respond to the queries.

Appreciate your help !

normally it takes only 1 to 2 days in rare cases but if still you are waiting then you should either contact your bank or visit the nearest epf office.

• sonu

sir mera pf claim settled dikha rha h. maine 16.06.18 ko withdrwal submit kiya tha aur aur aj dikha rha h k 21.06.18 ko claim settled ho gya but mere account me credit nhi hua h to plz tell me k kitna time lgega account me reflect hone me NEFT k dwara

139. Customer Care

you should visit at nearest epf office and tell them your concern they might help you.

140. Sunil Kumar

MY PF AMOUNT NOT COMING IN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP ME

141. Sunil Kumar

Clame settled hue 12 din hogaye paisa kab ayega account Mai please help me sir

142. Jitemdra

Hi
    Maine 5 june 18 ko mera online pf withdrawal form bhara hai aaj ki date me bhi under prosees bata raha hai kab tak ayega

143. sonu

Dear sir,
    Maine online claim k liye apply kiya tha 16.06.18 ko and 21.06.18 ko claim settled dikha rha h but abhi tk amount mere account me nhi aayi .plz tell me k kitna time lgta h
    please help me advise

144. suhail khan

In on line uan portal my adhar no and other necessary information are updated but when i was claim my pf only form 31 is reflecting not 10c and other form as well please help me to get my pf

145. Arun

Dear sir,
    I have applied for PF via online portal by filling out FORM 19 and received amount (Employer share+employee share). could you please help me out that how to get pension scheme amount?? some body told that its been credited in 2nd installment. Or i have to apply again in portal by filling FORM 10c??
    Please advice.
    Thanks in advance.

146. Sonu Singh

Dear sir

Please solve my problem.i am fill form online for withdrawal my pf amount on dt-14/6/18.my amount is RS 97000 with interest but EPF department credited only RS 89000₹ in my account.my UAN no is-100443044966.sir please describe be reason of deduction of rs8000.and please resolve my quary.

Sonu Singh

to know the difference you should contact epf customer care department and they will guide you what to do.

147. Sonu Singh

Dear sir please help me about rules of EPF.i am work with okaya power Ltd company dt-23.5.2011 to 25.1.2018.but company start cut my pf dt-1.9.2014.all documents is available at my end like experience letter and written mail.sir please resolve my problem and give instruction me what can I do and how can I take action.

148. Nidhi Anand

Hi Sir,

i have applied for PF withdraw and sent all the required documents to EPFO Pune office.
    Its been a month now and still i havent recieved any response from them.
    UAN: 100259836173
    please guide me What i need to do further as i even tried to call pune office but no one is answering the call.

149. SUSHANTA RANA

Hi Team
    My pf register mobile number already permanent Barred.i have process of portal change mobile number process but Data mismatch error sms how to possible change done.
    Please help me

150. MD JAWED KHAN

My UAN is 100863831053 and my previous employer is not verifying my KYC with digital signature. When I asked for this they said it is not my duty. Some time they asked for money. Please suggest me what can I do.

151. VENKAT SUGRIV KARAD

Dear sir,
    I am change name request to by UAN portal . already changed from Employer but from EPFO office till not approve the name change as per request. please kindly do the needful on urgent basis..

Ref. No.
    Establishment Name
    Details
    Present Status
    Action
    UAN NO : 100558478977
    1 PYBOM00463700000149334_5093312 QUESS CORP LIMITED
    Entity Available Details Changes Requested
    AADHAAR — 837310185192
    Name VENKAT SUGRIVA KARAD VENKAT SUGRIV KARAD
    Accepted by employer–> Pending at BOMMASANDRA field o

152. Navdeep kumar

I hv receive this UAN no 101253956501 from our privous company,,, bt when i am login the msg shows invalid uan no,,, how can we genrate UAN no
    Pls help

153. KRISHNA KUMAR

My UAN NO. is 100989145472.i submitted a withdrawl request on 9th june 18 but in claim status it is still showing UNDER PROCESS.
    Kindly help

154. Budhiram Goyari

Dear, sir/madam
    I got a massage for EPF
    Your online claim ( BGBNG180750008953 ) has been approved for Rs. 12570/- on 18-07-18 and shall soon be sent to your bank A/c ending with 9678

Dear, sir/ madam 9678 Account is unable.by mistakenly sent this Account.my New Account is
    SBI- 30773629300 IFSC Code- SBIN0002123…EPF UAN NO-100117945728 I request to you sir’ please transfer to SBI- Account…I already withdrawal before 1year,sem Account

you should visit epfo nearest office immediately and make a request for an account change otherwise it will be send to other account.

155. Swarnjit

When intrest of last financial year will be credit in account

156. vigneshwaran T H

CLAIM ID:DLCPM180750034476

CLAIM STATUS -SETTLED

Payment sent on- 26-JUL-18 via NEFT.

There is no amount received in my account.

Please help

157. RAJESH R

My EPF balance is settled on 27.07.2018 , but the balance is not credited to my bank account.what can i do please help. customer care number busy……………………………………….

158. MONU PRASAD GAUR

Dear Sir/ Maidam mera UAN n. 100850745420 hai main 10/07/2018 ko online claim kiya hu lekin abhi tak mera PF nahi mila hai please sir mera PF mere A/c main transfer karwa dijiye.

159. Pavan kurella

Hi Sir,

I have two PF account numbers in my UAN.

When ever am raising a request for withdrawal its always going to the latest PF account but most of my money is in my previous PF account.

Kindly help me on how to get money from my previous PF account

160. Indraesh Kumar

I was working in my previous organization from 2008 till Jan 2018 and it between I was withdrawal some part of amount from my PF account. But When I was completely say good bye to my company and apply for PF it is too drastic experience with the PF organization. Firstly they ask me to provide many documents and forms in every time they told me something is missing or incorrect please update apart of that I was already updated my complete KYC detail on my PF account. At last they suggest me to go your previous company and get a stamp form with relevant documents and submit it we will release your complete PF amount with pension part too. So I decided to go our previous organization to follow as they say. Our company co-operate with me and provide all such necessary document and very next day I was submitted after submission I got a claim of my PF account within 5 days but pension part is still in queue and when I checked on PF portal I find that form was rejected due to online claim process. I don’t know when I was submitted this online claim I was try it thousand time but all time it fail. Please help me out from this situation I need my money as I start a small business and want to use my valuable assets on their.
    I am awaiting your prompt reply with solution …….
    UAN : 100168450904

161. roopal raj

My establishment is covered under ESI and can i still withdraw some partial amount from my PF.

162. RAHUL PRAJAPATI

Hi I am trying to contact customer service 1800118005 but always busy can you suggest on this service plz halp

163. Vijay

Hi,

I applied pf withdrawal online but still now i am not received any communication from PF office how long it will be take processing the pf amount.

please suggest me.

164. Dev

Hi sir
    Agr koi organisation Basic km show krke employees ka EPF katti h or record m basic salary jyada show krti h. Employees k sath or EPF rules k sath khilvad krti h. Ton unpe action Hoga ya nhi …pls reply me