FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number & Complaint Email Id

FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number & Complaint Email Id

What is FoodPanda.in?

FoodPanda.in is the Online Platform from where you can Book any kind of Delicious Food whether it is Veg or Non-Veg. They will also deliver the Food at your Doorstep’s also with no Cost. FoodPanda is very famous and many of Indian peoples use it every day. While using it they encounter many problems & questions.

Questions arise while Using FoodPanda.in are as Follow’s.

1- How to Register your Restaurant in the FoodPanda.in.
2- How to Order Food with the help of FoodPanda.in.
3- How to make Contact with the Customer Care Department of Foodpanda.in.

These are the Main Question’s which comes to the Mind of Every User’s.

If you want to Register yourself as Partner with FoodPanda than you have to Fill a Form for that and Form will be available at this Url “www.foodpanda.in/contents/partner-with-us”.

After that, Main and Common Question is “How to Order Food?”. There are Two Way’s for Ordering Food with FoodPanda and they are as Follows.

1- You can Order the Food from its Official Website.
2- Customers can also Book the Food with the help of its Mobile Application.

You have to Enter your Location and all Nearest Restaurant’s list will be displayed. Select one of them and all Menu with price will be displayed there.

FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number
FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number

Select what you want to Eat and Proceed to Check Out.

Now, Problem is “How to Pay?”.

FoodPanda.in provides various method’s to make Payment. Customers can Pay Online with the help of Credit Card’s, Debit Card’s, Visa, American Express, Master Card. They also accept payment’s from Online Wallets like Freecharge, Paytm, Mobikwik & more.

You can also Pay at the Time of Delivery also.

It’s up to you which method you want to Select for the Payment and you will also get various Offer’s at the Time of Making Payments. So, be clever at the Time of Making Payment.

Still, you don’t know the answer than take a phone and dial “FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number”.

After, Few Minutes your Order will be Delivered to your Door Step.

Now comes to the Main Question i.e “How to Make Contact with the Customer Care Department?”.

This Question comes to the Mind of User’s when they face problems and issues related to the Service provided by the FoodPanda.

We are providing all Contact Details which paves the Way for you to Reach to the Customer Care Department.

FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number- 095555 98888

It is the Sole Helpline, which can be useful when you are in a problem at the time of using FoodPanda Services. You can call them whenever you are having any kind of issue.

Just Call them Blindly if you are facing the Following Issue.

1- Encountering problem in registering your Restaurant.
2- Encountering problem in Booking the Food Online.
3- Encountering problem in Making Online Payments.

These are the Common Issue arising at the Time of using FoodPanda.in.

FoodPanda.in Email Id Support- [email protected]

It is a General Email Address and anyone who is encountering any kind of issue than they should Mail to the above Support Address. You will get a satisfying solution in 1 or 2 days.

It is a good alternative of “FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number”.

FoodPanda.in Corporate Office Address-

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A,
Sector 18,
Gurgaon, Haryana- 122015

Existing partners can Email to below Email Id if they have any Question in there Mind about there Service.

Email Id– [email protected]

For Press Enquiry, Interview, Pictures, and Logos. Feel Free to make Contact with the below-Provided Email Id.

Email Id– [email protected]

They also have a Facility of “Live Chat” and you can avail this Service from its Official Website Address. For Doing Live Chat Introduce Yourself, Provide your Email Id and Write the Message. After that Chat will be Started.

You can initiate the chat by visiting the “Contact Us” page of Foodpanda.

Those Customer’s or User’s who want to get Latest New’s, Offer’s than they should Follow and Subscribe to there News Letters.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/foodpanda.in
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/FoodpandaIndia
  • Instagram Page- instagram.com/foodpandaindia/

Go to its Official Website and Provide your Email Id & City for the there Latest Newsletter’s.

Foodpanda Customer Care Top FAQ’s

We have seen that some of the Foodpanda Customers are encountering problems while using its services. So, our team has decided to share a few questions with a solution which might help them in getting the answer they are searching for.

Ques- How to redeem a Voucher?

Ans- If your voucher is valid then It is very easy to redeem it. You just have to share voucher code at the time of making payment. You will get the discount if your order full fill the terms & conditions of the voucher or coupon.

Feel free to contact “Foodpanda Customer Care Service Department” if voucher doesn’t work.

Ques- How to Cancel the Order?

Ans- To cancel the order you need to contact their customer care department. All contact details such as FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number, Complaint Email Address, Live Chat Service, and other important information are shared here.

Ques- How much time do Foodpanda take in delivering the order?

Ans- There is no time set for delivering the order because it depends on various factors. But, you can check the estimated time through your mobile app.

You will also receive an SMS with the estimated time.

Ques- What are the opening hours?

Ans- Foodpanda works 24/7 but restaurant don’t work for 24/7. So, you can place your order for later. Now, few restaurants are delivering in the night also.

Ques- How to recover the password of Foodpanda?

Ans- Sometimes users forget the passwords of their Foodpanda accounts and they search the internet to recover it. Just follow the step which could help you.

1- Click on the “Login/Register” link which is shared at the top of the page.
2- After that, You will see the link “Forgot Password”.
3- Click on it and share your registered email address.
4- Password recover link will be sent to you by E-Mail.

Ques- Do I have to create an Account to place an order?

Ans- No, there is no need to create an account if you want to place an order. You can book your order through guest checkout without having to sign up.

We advise all of you to create an account first.

FoodPanda.in Quick Url’s & Links-

You will get all Contact Information, FAQ, Customer Email Support and more information on “Contact Us” Page.

On this Page, you will get all Latest New’s about there “Mobile Application”. You can also Download the Mobile Application with the help of above Url.

Regular user’s should visit above Url before placing order’s because you will get all Latest Coupon’s, Offer’s & Discount’s information there.

Those Restaurants who want to to do their Business with FoodPanda as a Partner and want to sell Food on FoodPanda than they should Fill the Form which is available on the above Url.

Official Website Address- www.foodpanda.in

With the help of “Mobile Application” you can Track your Order Status step by step.

For immediate help and food booking dial “FoodPanda.in 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number”.

Read Also-

a- Zomato Customer Care Number & Complaint Helpline- Delhi/Hyderabad/Chennai

b- Uber Eats Customer Care Helpline Number & Contact Details

c- Swiggy.com Customer Care Helpline Number, Complaint Email Id

d- Grofer’s Customer Care Number, Office Location & Email Id

1. Dr.Vishnu panwar

I ordered a cake from slice of Italy .delhi..did online payment of 1350 Rs.but they cancelled my order necoz of non avalibility of rhat cake.
    But but my money has gone…..who will refund my money….?? I called at the shop but they said that food panda will refund u…not we….ur contact number is also not working….who will give my money back…otherwise i will go to consumer court against foo pana….

2. Yogendra

I have just now ordered from one restaurant and you are placing the order from different restaurant… And both your customer care number are not valid to contact…. Is this the way panda care foodies 🙁

3. Puneet Naaz Arora

I had ordered food from your app and ended up getting shit. Overall experience was pathetic, I need money back

4. Shweta

Grow up Food Panda and atleast give the right number to contact you people when We are facing prblm. Service is worst and applauing…

5. Tarun Handa

At 20 Sept 2017 I ordered one chicken noodles first of all the order was too late from the given time.Secondly there was bug in the noodles and thirdly the quality of chicken was too bad and I am assuring that was not chicken that was something else.When I talked to food panda in the live chat they told me to refund of 50 rupees what do u think I am a beggar.From that day I got food poisoning and going through high fever.I want some strict action against the restraunt and I need some proper answers don’t think that every customer is an idiot and by apologizing things got solved
    Registered mobile no–9560045258

6. S S SHANMUGASUNDARAM

my first experience with food panda is the worst service dont use food panda

7. Ashu

Bad service bad service never recommend to any one and I will to tell to our all friends colleagues to not use foodpanda app your online supporting agents are rude and do not know how to behave

8. Dksinha

No meal has been delivered even after lapse of 2hrs. Children went for sleep. No positive response received so far from food panda.

9. Nibant

It’s a bullshit panda… the food they delivered yesterday was so salty that could not be able to have a bite. When I asked toothed delivery guy he told to call food panda but both the numbers are not reachable.. will never suggest anybody to use bullshit panda ever.

10. Saman Siddiqui

I made an order on 2nd sept 3017 and my order got cancelled due to unavailability..they messeged to refund the amount latest in 7days but they have not. And its almost been a month and i have not got my refund back. Ut customer care service is also not working. Is this the way you people earn ur lving by snatching others money n den not refunding back….kitno ka paisa kha k baithey ho. .shame on you food panda. Do you guys want me to sue you for this. I am a lawyer. Dont instigate me.i know how to get my money back along with fine from you. Kindly response back as early as possble else i wont delay in suing u against cheating customers.

11. shiv yadav

I am order a dinner from Sam’s kitchen Faridabad and I done the payment from paytm but my order was cancelled and food panda and Sam’s kitchen contact number was not working who will refund my payment and than same date I’m ones again order dinner also this time bawerchi restaurant it’s also in Faridabad and he was accepte my order but he was not diliver at given time when I was calling that was say sir please give me a some min. But he was not diliver my order after 2hr and than he was cancelled my order … Soo I request u all food panda customer please don’t use food panda this is fucking app …..

12. Shivesh Mishra

I had order to pizza 17/08/17 and delivered by food panda Rs-394/- unfortunate my payment had 2 time to food panda but payment has not revived till today.

i am not satisfied this channel.

13. Vipin kumar

मेरे सर पैसे कमाए हैं एक वीक के 2161 रुपए यह सर किस हिसाब से मेरी सैलरी बनी बनी है ड्यूटी सर फुल नाईट की है फुल नाइट करने के बाद भी पैसे कमा रहे हैं कुछ तो बताना पड़ेगा आपको

14. @MAR

I will not give a single rating for this pathetic, fraud & cheaters a ratings. They will charge you guys twice for one order stating the payment have stuck in the gateway, later they will ensure you that it will be refunded in 24 hrs. & after 2 days when we contact them they will again say we have raise the payment but it will take another 7 to 10 working days to get transfer. This is all to get the interest on the money what we are paying them. This might be the case for 7 people out of 10 in a day. Just think how much they are earning & if at all you forgot then they will never refund your money back.
    I think this is a nice way to earn money by coning customers. People earns money working hard for even single rupee & these fellows just earning so easily amazed to see this, i am impressed.
    Great keep up the good work.
    Thanks

15. ADI

I can validate the PATHETIC SERVICE with similar experience of no response over the refund of money for order cancellation. Probably thehigher ups in food panda know their limitations and removed the customer helpline THAN fixing the issue. An utter example of how firms go down hill in reputation with lack of customer orientation. I have been continuously following up with zero response. Only an auto responding mailer with vague message of refund shortly. It’s been several days already…One should REALLY KICK BUTT OF SUCH STUPID ORGANIZATIONS WHO FINDS AMMUSEMENT IN GOING MUM AFTER HAVING MONEY IN THEIR BLOODY POCKET!

16. Amanpreet singh

I made the order twice, money got deducted from my account order number u1ka-5bas and 2nd order u1ka-ewv8 both the order get cancelled after keep me waiting for 1hour each..
    and the customer support is pathetic as it will take 30 mins to connect with them first and they are so great as they simply says sorry we can’t do anything..

pathetic service never ever use them again..

and why the hell they take 7-8 working days for the refund.

bunch of frauds

17. jonty

except shit..foodpanda is nothing

18. wilson marcos

bhanchid lig food panda ka boss chor hai bc mera order tha ek jab maine order kiya ok hua sab jaisa he restaurant se order bhaar aaaya mujhe tracking delivered msg aaya na mera order mila na mujje abhi tak paisa refund mila bc chir log hai koi number bhi nahi lagta hai

19. AKASH MALHOTRA

I placed order (order code m0pz-3p5x ) on 23.09.2018. The order was confirmed by food panda and received message also that the boy has picked up the order and is on way. After some time surprisingly I received message that order delivered though the same was not delivered. As I do not had any contact number of details of delivery boy I contacted to the Restaurant and they informed that my order is with them but no one has come to collect from food panda for the delivery and they are also surprised that their system is also showing that order delivered. They showed their inability that they can not deliver the order to customer. I was shocked. I tried to contact food panda but no consumer support system is there. Even no chat support was available. However, some how I made Email citing all episode on 23.09.2018 itself for they given me computer generated reply with request ticket that they will respond within 8 hours. But despite more than 8 hours have been elapsed no feedback is received.
    I ordered the pizza for my little daughter on daughter day. But these cheaters looted my money and spoiled my day.
    It is open loot and fit case for lodging a police complaint of Section 420 IPC and these thiefs are taking advance payment and showing the order delivered which is actually not delivered at all.
    There customer care number as well as chating system is not respoinding and always switched off. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM FOOD PANDA
    It is irony that in our country no cogent action is being taken. They behave like king after looting their customer open. Actually they do not have any fear.
    Maximum they will refund the amount that too after long time using that.

BUT THEY SHOULD KEEP IT IN MIND EVERY CUSTOMER IS NOT SAME. I WILL DEFINATLY LODGE A POLICE COMPLAINT AS WELL AS MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT

20. SEEP

pathetic service…. kindly refund my money as ordered was cancelled three times.

ORDER ID: [email protected]

21. hemant kumar

Bilkul ghatia app hai maine ek order kia 1 ghante wait kia 1ghante baad msg aata hai k your order has deliverd maine food panda k portal par chat ki to order aaya par wo bhi khula hua without packing.phir uske baad koi sunwai nahi hui na to inka costumer care no.hai aur na hi kuch mail ka jawab nahi dete.

Don’t buy anything with this app

22. Hnauman Talde

Date:24 Sep 18, I have placed an order to roll mania viman nagar. for chisy corn roll. I have pay advanced. After some I see the status as Delivered. I surprised that I have even do not got any call from delivery boy.
    This happened 2nd time with me. I have placed my order by 9766919524. I dont found delivery boy contact info in app, even customer care contact no. is missing in app. I tried to live chat support, but chat was not enabled at all, there was just an notification “starting chat.” So disgusted

23. alok agarwal

I made two orders through Foodpanda app on 23rd September, one order was cancelled after 2 hours of waiting and continuous follow up with food panda, just cancelled by them after 2 hours. second order was accepted after 1.5 hours and after another 1 hour it was updated as delivered but i never received the order. despite my continuous chatting with food panda none of the order recevied. Thanks foodpanda for spoiling my whole of the evening

24. GAURAV GOLDY

Food panda is totally a fraud company,
    Thay are stolen money from the customers.
    I’ll never recommend to any one and i make sure ‘koi mere samne agar foodpanda se order kar raha hai to usko order karne se rok dunga abse or usko awair karunga ‘ guyzzz don’t use foodpanda.
    Foodpanda sirf customers ke hi nahi apne delivery boys k bhi pese chura raha hai ‘unko salary puri na dekr’
    Kuch to sharam karo foodpanda
    Ese to jyada din market m nahi tik paoge
    Kam se kam apna customet care number to valid rakho
    Sala customer care no. Bhi nahi milta kabhi inka…..

25. Priya yadav

I have placed an order for ice-cream and in my aap it is showing that it is delivered but it’s not
    However I called up delivery boy he said I won’t be able to deliver because my phone had some issue I won’t be delivered
    This is very unprofessional man how can a service boy pic up my food and the will not delivered it to customer and aap is reflecting that your order is delivered

Its not the first time you guys have still not refund my 500 rupees yet my two orders were cancel but didn’t receive any of my amount yet and now the new game of delivery boy great work done by foodpanda you guys are making us fool

26. akant kumar

i will order my food from fusion restorent status of my delivery is delivered but i cant received food restorent person told me we prepared your food but no one person coming to take it delevery boy say that i dont received any confirmation please cancel my order and return my amount.

27. Satish Pujari

We order ‘d meals from foodpanda after the arrival from hotel , the foodpanda guys stolen the meal and the reason was the foodpanda employee salary was on hold and were not getting on time . So between this wat happen about my order , no cashback policy or something also , what is this bullshit

28. ankit prajapati

i was orderd a plate paw bhaji at 2 pm but i’ll still not receive my order now time is 6.00 pm . i want cancel but i can’t because there site has no facility to cancel.

29. Sushan

I ordered five times from food panda and fuckers have cancelled order and have not refund money. Even my friend also ordered four times even same happened with her.. who will refund our money?.. when we tried to reach out helpline number it was switched off, if we will not get the money we will just put a case on this and do accordingly..

30. Jatinder Singh

I have ordered Jalebi through mobile app.
    Status is showing delivered but I have not received any order.

This is totally case of fraud.

31. Monika

Very bad service.. don’t use this app.. worst of all.just ordered food.. status is delivered. Money is deducted but I haven’t received my order.
    No phone numbers are working

32. niraj kumar sinha

Hi I had placed my order yesterday(25th Sep 18) evening, but till now no information is shared with me..Still my order showing in process in food panda app. My order number is: Order#a048-0bew

it’s the matter of trust not for money..in future at least we are not going to order from the food panda. So I am deleting my app too from my mobile..

33. Jerin Joseph

My first experence with foodpanda was worst. I have ordered food from foodpanda and after 10 mins it show my order is delivered. But in reality I didn’t get my order. They have dedected my money from account. Can’t able to chat with them my chat getting erased. They are providing SHITTY SERVICE.

34. Nilesh

Foodpanda is chutiya app…don’t order anything….95% of my orders cancelled…and one order accepted but not delivered still showing order is delivered…chutiya service

35. Kunal Sharma

3rd class App foodpanda

36. Shubham

2 times my order was cancelled. I didn’t got my money.. totally frustrated. Thats why never trusted food panda better to go with zomato and swiggy food panada is totally shit

37. Parul

I have not received my order, I have called the restaurant and they told me that delivery boy has picked up the order but then I called the delivery boy (number provided by restaurant itself) he told me that he is out of fuel and have not even picked up the order.

38. KGMai

Foodpanda is THE MOST USELESS and UNRELIABLE app!
    No customer support, chat support is pathetic, no way to cancel an order which has not been delivered, no way to get a refund!
    WORST service ever! Never recommend it to anyone!

39. Ashi

Please give me my order

40. K sandeep kumar

Why do keep offers and why dont u get acceptance from the restaurants u tied up this is the 2nd time in 2days after completing the payment process the restaurant keeper will cancel the order this is not good on ur part being a leading food delivering apps and u dont even have a contact number to speak to ur customer care agents and for ordering u immediately ask for the payments in the same way u need to refund it y do u take 7 WORKING DAYS to refund it back its like ur making fraud to the people who people believe blindly i need an answer quickly contact ne on 9642058578

41. BOB

Fraud FoodPanda..
    get Lost..

42. Debanjan Das

I ordered a biriyani from mughlai express on 22nd sept 2018 3:14pm. I never received the order. The resturant told the delivery boy never came. The delivery boy name is Ashwani Raoshab. The asked food panda for refund but there is still no action about refund. This the worst service i have seen. I have stopped ordering from foodpanda and will also tell my collegues ans family never to order from here. Food panda is a cheat.

43. SUGUNA PALANI

FRAUDS FOOD PANDA

I didn’t get any delivery messages and Calls from the rider.I didn’t get my order.But they given me status as delivered.My money also detected.

44. Srini

I haven’t received my order
    Customer service also not responding
    Worst service

45. Pramod

its aboute Ordered No. a0lz-4hy8
    i have not received any ordered Food Panda took my money and not served anything in return.

also your chat support team member Named Anaya not responded and left the chat.

Rider did not picked up my phone number(8805148860) and later switched off his phone.

46. Abhishek

I ordered sandwitch , made payment , in my app it shows as food has been delivered but I haven’t received it. When I called the shop he said he can’t help and he have delived the food to food panda person. I was not able to call customer care and not even support chatting it was stuck .a very poor service . Now my money have went and I haven’t received my food also . They don’t share deliver excutive number also. Such a poor service from food panda .

47. Deepender

I just ordered a shake and paid payment online and it is not delivered to me but the delivery boy (Sumit) confirmed that the order is delivered to me

48. Roshan

Guys, don’t order in food panda because it is a worst service because once I am ordered food it is not delivered. I paid the money in online. So I call to customer care. There is no response. So it is a worst service.

49. Sai

It has been. 4hrs still I didn’t get my order …

50. Sai

Food panda was waste and irresponsibility that why food panda customers care also not connect Cal and its cheating people money taking but they can’t send order s

51. rafi

my order is cancel but my cash not return

52. Rushikes Bhavthankar

I have an order online my order not received an status shows Diliver an I report chat saport then the not reply me
    Horibal sarvis they provide 2nd time do this thing with me

53. Tasleem Unnisa

My coupons aren’t working i did not order any wrong way please help me to use coupons

54. sandhya Nair

such a pathetic experience .. They are looters…terrible cheaters to hack money from customers in name of Food App.. Requesting all customers not to use this app at any cost.. and people should come up to throw such frauds from the society. I have ordered food today and made the payment online after 30 minutes the status showed as delivered there was no updation or communication about the delivery boy and now food was delivered.. and no customer support as well.

55. Shreya

I ordered a dessert from foodpanda waited for almost an hour. No call from the delivery executive. When I check my phone I see the notification that the food is delivered. There were no contact details of the delivery executive and the support chat is taking forever to load. No refund option available. The customer care number is not working. What kind of service is this.

56. Chinu Solanki

On 27 September 2018 I have ordered 2 items from Food Panda .They said that the delivery man are on protest and cancelled my order .Refund my money .

57. Amit Mishra

I had ordered bevarages from your app and ended up getting shit. Overall experience was pathetic, I need money back.
    Guyz ye food panda blkl bkr h bs sbke pse kha rhe h ye payment ho jati h phr ye deliverty nhi karte ye log shop ya cafe se sman le lenge lkn use deliver krne nhi jate pse b rkhte h or sman b

58. Pramod

I was order food by paying online money, my order was confirmed but still not received , I want my money back, I will tell to my all friends and my colleague don’t buy food from food panda because of service is to bakwas and to bhangar.my order confirmed but food not give to me .shef is still preparing from last 3 hours .

59. Subhash Chamoli

You app showing food has been delivered but till yet not received ..Where is the food..Where is my money..
    Don’t worry we will go to consumer forum regarding this type of cheap work ..Shame on you

60. Sachin

Foodpanda is just mothercfucker site.. They just know how to hike there own brothers by fucking there own sisters… I have already paid 3k for online orders neither I got my order nor hotel n foodpanda responded to mY calls and emails

Blood mothercfucker foodpanda.. M going to post same on every social sites… Just remind me

61. Vinod Potnuru

Hi Guys,
    Even I’m facing the similar problem like you,I order biryani in food panda and the amount was deducted and I got the message that I will get a refund in 8 business hours but its almost 1 week even I didn’t get any response from customer support.
    this is the worst service from food panda

62. mohit thukral

I really had worst experience with Food Panda . i ordered Dhosa by Yom Yom , lado Sarai . I order at 1132 in the morning and i was keep waiting to enjoy my Breakast but its didn’t delivered till the time . when i check my order summery it shows that it has been deliver at 17.35 . Just imagine the fast delivery and moreover i haven’t received anything . Now waiting for my refund but no one is ready to help ! Please advise what to do next !

Contact their customer service for more information.

• Pragya Bhadauriya

What the hell is this in your app it was showing that it will be deliver after 20 mins now it’s more than 1 hour but I didn’t get any respond from ur side what is this such a cheap app i will never order again refund my money now.

63. Robin Singh

What the hell food pannda . I am waiting one hr after it’s showing in app ur order is some issue we call you? After 1hr no call no sms

64. shartad

i Orderd food but it never got delivered to me, I paid online

65. Brahamdeep singh

You delivery boys are refusing door step delivery.

66. Ankit

These guys are quite unprofessional and irresponsible. I have placed several order but most of it didn’t deliver. Their page always show ‘confirmation pending form restaurant’ I did wait for 3 hrs today but they didn’t bother to call about it. After 3 hrs i did contact and they said that the restaurant can’t fulfill your order due to huge demand.. couldn’t they tell me just after few min of placing order? .Neither do they reply while chat nor any phone number is there.. quite frustrating..

67. Pallavi patil

Such a ridiculous app didn’t got my order n deducted my money..
    None of the customer care no are working ..very bad experience please suggesting to not use this ridiculous app

68. Pranay

My worst experience… Dilevery guy stood me up for 60 mins and still not replyed
    Restaurant said order is dilevered but I didn’t recieved it I paid Rs.1170 and didn’t even got a refund

69. Ashwini

Worst Service, I also placed an order & am waiting from last one and half hour still order tracker showing status chef at work.
    Claimed delivery time was 25mins. Even Chat With Support facility also not useful.
    I tried to contact with Kritunga Restaurant regarding order but they are also not responding.
    Total messed up by Foodpanda.
    Foodpanda is quite fake.

70. Maniratnam

foodpanda is a fraud one.

i had ordered a ICE CREAM on 21st september 2018(Order ID : b4ko-nyd8 ) but its not been delivered after 2 days i got to know that my order is been cancelled and foodpanda guys told me that my money will be refunded but its not yet refunded till now.

and i ordered fried rice today(i.e 1st OCT 2018)(Order ID : a0wi-fupr) and its not been delivered but its showing me that ordered is delivered. while i was trying to contact to delivery boy he is not responding to call. even while i was trying to contact customer care support (09555598888) it was saying the number is switched off.

Really these guys are cheating on customers in the name of food.

71. Karthik Raj

Ye kaha ka food panda hai order karke 2gante hora Magar deliver nii huva

72. Pratik

I didn’t got my refund back, worst company use zomato it’s better than this shit

73. Kishor kumar

Bloody fucking services by food panda I have to ordered the food at 10 PM from zika restaurant in defence colony and called to zaika restaurant they were saying your food is ready but food panda boy is not pick your order 1 hour left but food panda boy is not come yet. After that Zaika restaurant was closed at 11 pm and I called to food panda customer care no. 01246149200 and 9555598888 both no. Are off .

74. Himal

Your shit live chat is not working

75. Dileep

ordered ice cream from frozen bottle. At 4.30 it has shown order picked up and at 4:40 status changed to delivered, even though we haven’t receive our order. Their 24*7 helpline number is switched off. Either deliver our order or initiate refund.

76. VIKRANT KULKARNI

Don’t trust on this app frod

77. NISHA

I HAD ORDERED BIRYANI ON 28.9.2018 GOT CONFIRMATION OF ORDERED LATER ON APP IT WAS SHOWING THAT ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY

78. Shreyashri Kar

#CustomerComplaint: I placed an order few weeks ago at foodpanda. Made online payment and also received sms confirmation from them. But didn’t get the food item delivery within time neither any intimation from the delivery guy. Suddenly I find the order status shown as delivered within the app!! When I called up the delivery guy, he said that by mistake the order status was changed by him & due to some technical glitch he was unable to contact me. Then he told me that the delivery was not possible for him & asked me to get the money refunded from the app !! Tried calling the customer care service several times but no response received yet. Even after mailing them with issue details, they did not yet refund the money spent !! Upon asking for a callback, didn’t hear any thing from the back end team yet… This recent collaboration of foodpanda with Ola for delivery worsened the service !! Really #Dissatisfied with #FoodPanda… #CheatingPeople… #TerribleCustomerSupport… #BigThumbsDown… 👎👎👎 #WorstFoodAppOfAll

79. sudip Mondal

Foodpanda is ultimate chutiyapa..such a disgusting service provider. cant even confirm the delivery time, and then all of a sudden will cancel the order. why the fuck you guys even running the business with such disgusting service…

80. Bharat

My order is not delivered in my address. my experience with food panda is the worst service dont use food panda.

81. Vipin

Kl mene foodpanda pr ek cekk order Kiya pr wo muje Mila hi nhi or status m delivered dikha rha tha or muje Mera order Mila hi nhi or foodpanda pr msg krne pr bhi meri koi help nhi Hui muje is k khilaf kuch krna h pr muje PTA nhi h ki m is chij ki kese repot kru kisi ko

82. Suresh

I placed oreder yesterday ,even i was waiting for my order for 1 hour ,after that i got message of deliver but i didn’t receive i want my money refund in my wallet

83. Nitin tomar

My order had confirmed by the restaurant but after some time it is showing that your payment is still pending. But I already had done my payment via debit card and the amount is already deducted. Who is responsible for this ?

84. Akshay Kinjale

Very Bad Service

85. TUHIN SAHABABU

I HAD ORDER A FOOD ITEM THROUGH FOODPANDA ON 01/10/18 AND THE ORDER WAS PICKED BY A DELIVERY BOY NAMED MOHAMMAD ARIZ AND HIS CONTACT NO IS 9654792518 HE DID NOT PICKED MY CALL THAT TIME BUT WHEN I CALLED HIM NEXT DAY HE WAS JUST ABUSING ME LIKE HELL I HAVE ALREADY MAKE A COMPLAIN ON FOODPANDA CUSTOMER CARE WITH HIS AUDIO .I HAD GIVEN A ORDER IN THE NAME OF MADHUMITA.AND MY COMPLAIN NO IS 10248393 AND STILL WAITING FOR THE CALL FROM FOODPANDA.VERY SAD..

86. Radhika

Idiots. Completely fed up with them.i tried calling the delivery man for at least 10 times, he’s not picking. I even tried to call the next day, fraud person not picking.now where is my money ??? …stupids, don’t you feel ashamed for this kind of work, instead you could do something else….

87. ganesh

I ordered ice cream from frozen bottle. At 20:40 it has shown order picked up and at 20:59status changed to delivered, even though we haven’t receive our order. Their 24*7 helpline number is switched off. Either deliver our order or initiate refund.

88. Md Tasauvar

This is the worst service i have ever had with food panda.
    No response from the chat support team.

I have ordered fruit cake with order code: u0rv-1uhw on 4th october at 7:36 pm through my debit card .

I contacted on chat many times but no response, then i contacted the restaurant (dail cake) on this number +919999260516,then he told me that your order is packed but they are waiting for foodpanda rider to pick it.

Ultimately nothing has been delivered to me. Please initiate my refund.If any further details required, please let me know.

89. Santosh Dalvi

I ordered app is showing order is delivered I but I don’t get any order who will refund my money

90. Nikhil sharma

i had ordered yesterday but not received yet and showing delivered .
    Foodpanda is fraud company and doing stolen money from customers.my money not refund.

91. Ganesh reddy

Its Very worst FOOD PANDA……Its very bad to say that I have ordered and I paid 600 Rs and they have cancelled my order and they said that we will refund you amount and its before 15days. But still I didn’t get any information from Food Panda. I will wait 2 or 3 days and I will take legal action .

Food Panda Peoples don’t do like that business.

92. Rohit chavan

I have not received my payment plz do it soon…..Rohit chavan

93. ubaid

Worst app and pathetic service from food panda,
    its been a three hours and still it shows order on the way.
    it happened every time i order.