Freecharge 24×7 Customer Care Number & Toll Free Helpline Complaint

Freecharge 24×7 Customer Care Number & Toll Free Helpline Complaint

What is Freecharge.in?

Freecharge.in is the Online Digital Wallet by which you can recharge your Mobile Prepaid & Postpaid Sim, DTH Connection, Data Card, Electricity, Landline, Gas, Metro, Broadband by sitting at your home. In Return, you will get amazing Discount and Cashback offers.

Freecharge 24x7 Customer Care
Freecharge 24×7 Customer Care Number & Toll Free Helpline Complaint

You can also use Freecharge Wallet money at Mcdonalds, Snapdeal, Redbus, Barista, HP, Hypercity, Shopper Stops, Jabong, Makemy Trip, Goibibo, and More. It supports almost all utility payments.

They are giving services to all Mobile Recharge Companies, Data Card Companies, and DTH Recharge Companies. To Use Freecharge.in Just Download its Mobile Application on Your Mobile. Its Application is available at all Operating System Google Play, App Store, and Windows.

They also have a Customer Care Department which provides various kind of services to there User’s.

1- They help you in solving all problem’s.
2- They will help you in depositing Money in there Freecharge Wallet.
3- They will also guide you in making Payments.

Freecharge 24×7 Customer Care Number & Toll Free Complaint- 08033037133

You can call at above Support Number anytime and they will help anytime and anywhere. They are specialized in solving all problem’s of there Customer’s. But this number is not 24×7 working so keep that thing in your mind.

Timings are from 7 am till 11 pm and this contact number works for 365 days.

Freecharge.in Complaint Office Address-

Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd floor,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East,
Mumbai – 400051

You can send a Complaint to the Above Address and you will get a reply in 24 Hours.

Freecharge.in Email Id Address- [email protected]

Users can also write their Complaints in written to the above Email Id which is provided above.

They promise to make Hassle Free Transaction, Fast Online Payment, Secure Payment to there Customer’s.

Freecharge 24×7 Customer Care Grievance Redressal Framework

Our Team gonna share all Customer Grievance Redressal Framework Level Wise for the sake of our visitors. For any customer queries and complaints please contact the below information which is shared.

Level 1-

Under this Level, they provide a customer care number which directly connects your call to “Freecharge Customer Care Department”. You can report any suspicious activity/transaction, blocked account complaint, and more.

But keep in mind standard calling charged will apply.

Freecharge 24×7 Customer Care Number- 080 33037133

This works 365 days from 7 am till 11 pm. So, dial it within the time frame otherwise no one will pick the call.

Level 2-

When users of freecharge didn’t get any kind of satisfactory answer from Level 1 then they should move towards Level 2 i.e Grievance Redressal.

Here we are sharing all Email Address and Postal Address of Grievance Officer.

Postal Office Address-

Freecharge Payment Technologies Private Limited,
DLF Cyber Green, 16th Floor, Tower-C,DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase-3, Gurugram-Haryana-122002,
India

Complaint Email Address- [email protected]

Working Hours- 9.30 am to 6.30 pm except for a national holiday.

Level 3-

If the complaint is still unresolved for 30 days then the customer can approach the Nodal Office of Axis Bank along with the ticket number shared by Freecharge.

Postal Office of Axis Bank Nodal Officer-

Nodal Officer, Axis Bank Ltd, NPC1,
5th Floor, “Gigaplex”, Plot No I.T.5,
MIDC, Airoli Knowledge Park,
Airoli , Navi Mumbai-400708

Complaint Email Address- [email protected]

Working Hours- 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Monday to Friday; except bank holidays)

Final Redressal and Closure of Grievance-

The grievance will be closed in the following cases.

1. Where the complainant has communicated his acceptance of the company’s decision on redressal of grievance communicated by grievance redressal; or

2. Where the complainant has not communicated his acceptance of the company’s decision, within 7 days from the date of communication of decision by Level 1 or Level 2 or Level 3, as the case may be.

Social Support introduced by Freecharge

Freecharge.in also has various Social Profiles where they update all Latest News and we suggest you to Follow them.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/freecharge
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/freecharge
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/+freecharge

We are also providing all Important Links related to the Freecharge.in which will help you in collecting all the important details.

You can also accept Payments with the help of Freecharge and they also accept Money or Payment’s from Cash Cards, Net Banking, Visa, Master Card, Maestro, Rupay, and More.

We Suggest you go to the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section where you will Find many Common Question’s and you will get Answers for all of them there.

1. pinto

i recharged my d2h n my money debited from my account twice and my d2h is not active .and second tried calling freecharge and not able to connect .think its the worst app not happy with freecharge

2. Neeraj

this is not an recharge app, this is a scam app
    Just fill your recharge/bill amtount and your bank a/c will be debited with no payment to merchant.
    bet if you will able to contact customer care, in actually there is no customer care no. The numbers shown in internet are fake.

3. Nikhil

i recharged my My idea posted my money debited from my account twice and my Bill is not Paid .and second tried calling freecharge and not able to connect .think its the worst app not happy with freecharge

4. Dinesh

I got Electric Bill filled Freecharged Wallet but the bill was not paid and the money is also cut from my bank account

5. Navneet Rana

I recharged my jio prepaid no Rs_399 on date 14.08.2017 at 10.15am debited from my account and processing is under progress now and second calling freecharge not able to connect. Please retun my 399 Rs.

6. Pandharinath Dhekale

I recharge in your site of Tata sky DTH of rupees 60 the payment is deducted in my account but recharge is failed please action immediately

7. sandeep evaney

sir my tata sky payment 500 rs is not completed pls return my 500rs

8. Virender Singh

I will pay to try my Bses bill when I put the c a no they me not match the c a no

9. vikky

i recharged today rs.349 on airtel mobile no. but amount deducted my account but recharged has not been completed. please return my 349 rs.

10. Pawan Kumar Kharwar

Sir my tata sky payment 300 rs is not completed pls return my 300 rs

11. kamal satyawali

I have recharge my mob no. 8859777055 , but the payment got deduct from my account. I have call to cust care but no response . Make sure to refund the amount in my account or pay bill otherwise I have to complain regulatory / Authority.

12. Sarthak

Sir mane 100 rupee karecharge kiya ,recharge to ho gya but cashback nhi mila …plz help me

• Dharmendra kumar

सर हमने 31.8.2017 को सुबह Dthरिचाज किया था जो कि वेेलेंस कट गया है टी.बी. में नही पहुचा है

13. Dharmendra kumar

14. kk

These guys are jus cheating the people by not returning their cashback and the amount whatever paid for. Worst freecharge service n support.

15. Raj kamal

I have recharge my videocon d2h and money has also deducated from my account but my recharge was unsuccessful

16. bhupendra

i recharged my tatasky d2h n my money debited from my account twice and my d2h is not active .and second tried calling freecharge and not able to connect . not happy with freecharge???

17. Narotam k c l

Me pahe la v recharge kiya galat ho gaya complant kiya ko he response na he mela 26/9/17 ko v recharge kiya dish tv ko recvde na he huwo k hai ya costumar na bhe na he hai sunte v na he hai kaya kar canjumar court jau k karu 01514668312 dish tv v c na

18. lakum shaileshkumar

I have recharge to my telenor mo.78o1955303 not recharge succes but payment is deduct my account so please return my payment in my account…

19. Shalabh saxena

My recharge pending

20. Sunil kumar shah

I m recharge 459 sucess fully but no Cashback on my wallet….
    Reply me

21. Sunita

Fraud company, I ordered pizza from free charge app, my money also deducted but order was not placed , also trying to contact them but no reply

22. Atul Singh

I have to recharge Rs.149 my mobile no.9110127704 but recharge is not successful.but payment is deduct my a/c no.So please refund my money in my account

23. Kartikeya Baijal

i have made the payment of Rs 670 to BSES Yamuna Delhi 0n 16/3/18. Transaction failed .
    till date not received refund.

• Kavya59

than dial Freecharge.in Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Support Number and tell them & provide the transaction id.

24. Chethan

I had done my Jio no recharge.. Money has been deducted.. But recharge s unsuccessful.. This s fraud freecharge.. I tried calling them they are not picking call.. I am filing a complaint on this.. If anyone wants to support contact me +91 9945707432

25. Maulik patel

My rupees 400 not refunded

26. Devendra

my payment is processing show for last two days amouynt of Rs 4155/- but amount debited from account and bill payment is not successfully.

27. Babitha

Recharged for electricity bill but still not yet processed but Amt is debited

28. PRAVEN SHARMA

I have done Electricity bill payment but still showing Processiong but amount debited by my card

29. Atul Patil

Reachage electricity bill but still showing in process but amount is debited on my bank

30. siva

total full app wasted
    no one use this application
    better do this payment like use the paytm application
    no r4esponse in this applicationmy amount 30+39=69 amount will refund till now it is on pending and processing
    so customers please don’t use this application
    small amount is not be refuded then who will refund the bif amount

31. SANJEEV SHARMA

respected sir /mam

i recharge worngly please refund my amount my free charge account amount Rs.50.00 mobile no.9990853249 ref:-DL0723131211000309

32. pankaj dantreliya

I have recharge my mobile number 7878231534 but now 398 Rs 2 times debited in my account but i can not get recharge . so you are requested to refund total Rs.796 immediate.

33. Amrita Bhatia

I recharged my Vodafone prepaid no Rs_509 on date 20.09.2018 debited from my account and processing is under progress now and second calling freecharge not able to connect. Please return my 509 Rs.

34. RAVINDRA SUBHASHRAO SHIVPUJE

my payment is processing show for last Twenty days amouynt of Rs 760/- but amount debited from my account and bill payment is not successfully.My receipt no is FCEW180917769840224