Freecharge.in Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Support Number, Office Address

Freecharge.in Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Support Number, Office Address

What is Freecharge.in ?

Freecharge.in is the Online Wallet by which you can recharge your Mobile Prepaid & Postpaid Sim, DTH Connection, Data Card, Electricity, Landline, Gas, Metro, Broadband by sitting at your home. In Return you will get amazing Discount and Cashback offer’s.

You can also use Freecharge Wallet money at Mcdonalds, Snapdeal, Redbus, Barista, HP, Hypercity, Shopper Stops, Jabong, Makemy Trip, Goibibo and More. It supports almost all utilities payment’s.

Freecharge.in Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Support Number
Freecharge.in Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Support Number

They are giving services to all Mobile Recharge Companies, Data Card Companies and DTH Recharge Companies. To Use Freecharge.in Just Download its Mobile Application on Your Mobile. Its Application is available at all Operating System Google Play, App Store and Window’s.

They also have a Customer Care Department which provides various kind of services to there User’s.

1- They help you in solving all problem’s.
2- They will help you in depositing Money in there Freecharge Wallet.
3- They will also guide you in making Payments.

Freecharge.in Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Support Number– 08033037133

You can call at above Support Number anytime and they will help anytime and anywhere. They are specialized in solving all problem’s of there Customer’s.

Freecharge.in Complaint Office Address-

Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd floor,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East,
Mumbai – 400051

You can send Complaint to the Above Address and you will get a reply in 24 Hours.

Freecharge.in Email Id Address- care@freecharge.in

User’s can also write there Complaints in written to the above Email Id which is provided above.

They promise to make Hassle Free Transaction, Fast Online Payment, Secure Payment to there Customer’s.

Freecharge.in also has various Social Profiles where they update all Latest News and we suggest you to Follow them.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/freecharge
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/freecharge
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/+freecharge

We are also providing all Important Links related to the Freecharge.in which will help you in collecting all important details.

• Contact Us- www.freecharge.in/desktop/contactus
  • Support- support.freecharge.in
  • Official Website Address- www.freecharge.in

You can also accept Payments with the help of Freecharge and they also accepts Money or Payment’s from Cash Cards, Net Banking, Visa, Master Card, Maestro, Rupay and More.

We Suggest you to go to the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section where you will Find many Common Question’s and you will get Answer’s for all of them there.

They Use 3 Levels for Solving the Issues of there User’s.

1. pinto

i recharged my d2h n my money debited from my account twice and my d2h is not active .and second tried calling freecharge and not able to connect .think its the worst app not happy with freecharge

2. Neeraj

this is not an recharge app, this is a scam app
    Just fill your recharge/bill amtount and your bank a/c will be debited with no payment to merchant.
    bet if you will able to contact customer care, in actually there is no customer care no. The numbers shown in internet are fake.

3. Nikhil

i recharged my My idea posted my money debited from my account twice and my Bill is not Paid .and second tried calling freecharge and not able to connect .think its the worst app not happy with freecharge

4. Dinesh

I got Electric Bill filled Freecharged Wallet but the bill was not paid and the money is also cut from my bank account

5. Navneet Rana

I recharged my jio prepaid no Rs_399 on date 14.08.2017 at 10.15am debited from my account and processing is under progress now and second calling freecharge not able to connect. Please retun my 399 Rs.

6. Pandharinath Dhekale

I recharge in your site of Tata sky DTH of rupees 60 the payment is deducted in my account but recharge is failed please action immediately

7. sandeep evaney

sir my tata sky payment 500 rs is not completed pls return my 500rs

8. Virender Singh

I will pay to try my Bses bill when I put the c a no they me not match the c a no

9. vikky

i recharged today rs.349 on airtel mobile no. but amount deducted my account but recharged has not been completed. please return my 349 rs.

10. Pawan Kumar Kharwar

Sir my tata sky payment 300 rs is not completed pls return my 300 rs

11. kamal satyawali

I have recharge my mob no. 8859777055 , but the payment got deduct from my account. I have call to cust care but no response . Make sure to refund the amount in my account or pay bill otherwise I have to complain regulatory / Authority.

12. Sarthak

Sir mane 100 rupee karecharge kiya ,recharge to ho gya but cashback nhi mila …plz help me

• Dharmendra kumar

सर हमने 31.8.2017 को सुबह Dthरिचाज किया था जो कि वेेलेंस कट गया है टी.बी. में नही पहुचा है

13. Dharmendra kumar

14. kk

These guys are jus cheating the people by not returning their cashback and the amount whatever paid for. Worst freecharge service n support.

15. Raj kamal

I have recharge my videocon d2h and money has also deducated from my account but my recharge was unsuccessful

16. bhupendra

i recharged my tatasky d2h n my money debited from my account twice and my d2h is not active .and second tried calling freecharge and not able to connect . not happy with freecharge???

17. Narotam k c l

Me pahe la v recharge kiya galat ho gaya complant kiya ko he response na he mela 26/9/17 ko v recharge kiya dish tv ko recvde na he huwo k hai ya costumar na bhe na he hai sunte v na he hai kaya kar canjumar court jau k karu 01514668312 dish tv v c na

18. lakum shaileshkumar

I have recharge to my telenor mo.78o1955303 not recharge succes but payment is deduct my account so please return my payment in my account…

19. Shalabh saxena

My recharge pending

20. Sunil kumar shah

I m recharge 459 sucess fully but no Cashback on my wallet….
    Reply me

21. Sunita

Fraud company, I ordered pizza from free charge app, my money also deducted but order was not placed , also trying to contact them but no reply

22. Atul Singh

I have to recharge Rs.149 my mobile no.9110127704 but recharge is not successful.but payment is deduct my a/c no.So please refund my money in my account

23. Kartikeya Baijal

i have made the payment of Rs 670 to BSES Yamuna Delhi 0n 16/3/18. Transaction failed .
    till date not received refund.

• Kavya59

than dial Freecharge.in Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Support Number and tell them & provide the transaction id.

24. Chethan

I had done my Jio no recharge.. Money has been deducted.. But recharge s unsuccessful.. This s fraud freecharge.. I tried calling them they are not picking call.. I am filing a complaint on this.. If anyone wants to support contact me +91 9945707432

25. Maulik patel

My rupees 400 not refunded

26. Devendra

my payment is processing show for last two days amouynt of Rs 4155/- but amount debited from account and bill payment is not successfully.

27. Babitha

Recharged for electricity bill but still not yet processed but Amt is debited

28. PRAVEN SHARMA

I have done Electricity bill payment but still showing Processiong but amount debited by my card

29. Atul Patil

Reachage electricity bill but still showing in process but amount is debited on my bank

30. siva

total full app wasted
    no one use this application
    better do this payment like use the paytm application
    no r4esponse in this applicationmy amount 30+39=69 amount will refund till now it is on pending and processing
    so customers please don’t use this application
    small amount is not be refuded then who will refund the bif amount