GST Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number, Office Address, 24×7 Complaint Email Id- Goods and Service Tax

What is GST?

Goods and Service Tax (GST) is a initiative which is taken by the Government to ease the work of all Government Tax Authorities. It is a single Tax which will be levied on all Good’s & Service transaction.

This tax was implemented from 1st June 2017 but they should have analyse “GST Tax” first because they didn’t fully prepared themselves for all after affects of this Tax. The main problem which were faced by the tax payer’s was that there Official Website were Crashed, GST Return Form didn’t Upload, Mismatch occurs frequently and more.

Update- Recently, Council Member’s of Goods and Service Tax has taken many decisions related to GST. In that meeting they have issued new rates which are 5%, 12%, 16% and 28%. In Future there will be many updates which will be updated here.

GST has Replaced Following Taxes-

• Central Excise Duty
  • Additional Excise Duty
  • Customer Duty
  • Entertainment Tax
  • Entry Tax
  • Purchase Tax
  • Luxury Tax
  • Tax on Lottery
  • Taxes on Advertisement
  • Service Tax (ST)
  • Cesses and Surcharge related to Supply of Goods & Services
  • States VAT
  • Central States Tax

There is no need to pay any of the above taxes Because of implementation of “GST TAX”. In Addition many commodities and product’s rates will up and down. Computation will be pretty easy after its implementation.

All Business, Company, Industries, Entrepreneur have to register themselves under GST by filling “Registration Form” Online.

Regarding any query related to any of the following issues than you should dial “GST Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number” or Contact to the other Alternatives like Complaint Email Address and Office Address.

1- Having problem in Filling Registration Form.
2- Want to know more 7 clear concept about GST.
3- Want to File Complaint.
4- Problem in Uploading GST Report.

GST Council Office Address with Contact Number & Email Id-

Office of the GST Council Secretariat
5th Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building, Janpath Road,
Connaught Place, New Delhi-110 001

GST Council Email ID- [email protected]

GST Contact Office Number- 011-23762656

For serious issue related to GST visit the above location or contact via Contact Number & Email Id.

GST Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number- 1800 1200 232

You can also share your Feedback & Suggestion on the above National Support number. You will get 24×7 support i.e you can dial this Number anytime and from anywhere across all over India.

There are many languages option’s are also available English, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi and Malayalam.

GST Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number
GST Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number

This Helpline Number is managed by the KDK Software’s and they also taken a trial before launching this “GST Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number” and they got a good response & provided solution to 1800 queries during trial period. Among 1800 Queries mostly were asked by the Chartered Accountant’s (CA).

GST Customer Care Helpdesk Helpline- 0124 4688999

In Addition, we have also shared a alternative of the above provided “GST National Toll Free Helpline”. Motive of this Helpdesk Number is also the same i.e providing support, solving queries & registering complaint.

Other States “GST Support Helpline Numbers” are also provided.

• Andhra Pradesh- 0866 2550822
  • Gujarat- 079 26576856 or 26576858
  • Punjab- +91 8283801179
  • Bihar- 0612 2214741
  • Himachal Pradesh- 1800 180 8066
  • Madhya Pradesh- 1800 233 0440
  • Odisha -1800 345 6753
  • West Bengal- 1800 121 0060

GST Customer Care Email Address- [email protected]

It is also an alternative to get help in case of trouble. You can share your feedback & suggestion, complaint and issue in written to the government authority through the above Email Id.

You will get a revert in 1 or 2 working day’s.

Read- Income Tax Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number

We are also sharing “Central Board of Excise and Customs” Mitra Contact Number & Email Id which could be useful for GST User’s.

GST CBEC Toll Free Customer Care Helpline- 1800 1200 232

We suggest all our user’s to dial above number in case of any emergency because it will directly connect you to the “CBEC Support Department” whose responsibility is to solve all queries related to Good & Service Tax.

You can access it from any state or city across all over India.

Noida, Jharkhand, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Bangalore, Mumbai, Jammu & Kashmir, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Orissa, Rajasthan, Punjab, Sikkim, Tripura, Mizoram, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Arunachal Pradesh, Haryana and any of Indian City.

GST CBEC Email Id Support- [email protected]
Above “Email Address” could be used at the time of any emergency and the good news is that you can mail your query anytime within 24 Hours.

What is FAQ’s Page ?

It is a page which is created to provide information in the form of Question & Answer’s. Topic’s which are covered under FAQ’s page are as Follow’s.

• GST Trader’s
  • GST Rates
  • Composition Levy
  • Cooperative Society
  • GST of Services
  • Migration to GST
  • Textiles
  • Exports
  • Food Processing
  • E-Commerce
  • Drug & Pharmaceutical
  • Mining
  • Handicrafts

All GST User’s should pay a visit to there “Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)” page because there you will get more information without contacting there “GST Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number”. In Addition, You can also Read FAQ in many language’s.

FAQ’s- www.gst.gov.in/help/faq/ & https://cbec-gst.gov.in/faq.html

In Meantime, Visiting its Official Website is also a good option for Latest New’s & Updates regarding GST.

Official Website Address- www.gst.gov.in & www.cbec-gst.gov.in

On popular Social Profile Pages, GST has a page available you should Like & Follow and in return you will get updated news and information related to GST.

• Facebook- www.facebook.com/Goods-and-Services-Tax-1674179706229522/
  • Twitter- twitter.com/gstindia
  • Youtube- www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYpOk92qurlO5t-Z_y-bOQ
  • Linkedin- www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13204281

Common Question which were Asked by our Visitor’s are-

Q- Who all are Liable to Register under GST ?

Ans- Who are having turnover of more than 20 Lakh’s in a financial year (10 Lakh’s for Special Category States) than they have to “Register themselves for GST”. So, whatever your business this criteria is for all of them except Alcohol.

Read- ESIC Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number

Q- When Trader have to Pay Tax ?

Ans- They have to pay tax on monthly basis on or before 20th of the succeeding month. Those who are registered under composition than they have to pay tax on quarterly basis on or before 18th of the month succeeding the quarter relating to supplies.

Q- Goods and Services which are exempted from GST ?

Ans- Crude, Petrol, Diesel, ATF, Natural Gas and Alcohol.

Q- How long should tax payer wait to have registration in GST ?

Ans- 30 Day’s are required to complete its registration process from its dates of liability to obtain “GST Number”.

Q- Am i eligible for the Composition Scheme if my turnover exceeds Rs 50 Lakh’s in one state only.

Ans- Service provider are not eligible for Composition Scheme except Restaurant’s/Caterers.

Q- Can an Un-Registered dealer supply goods to other states if the turnover is below 20 Lakh’s.

A- No, dealer have to obtain registration in this case irrespective of this turnover.

These are question’s which were asked by our visitor’s through comments and email’s. For them we have provided the solution best solution.

1. Dharam Pal Arora

I wish to start a new sole-proprietorship firm in Delhi.
    I have already one existing sole-proprietorship firm in Delhi for which I already got Provisional GST Registration.
    What will be the procedure to get GST registration for the new firm which is having different TRADE NAME?
    Legal Name is common in both the Firms since these both are sole-proprietorship firms are having my PAN.

2. Pramod .B.

My Business unrer 20.Lakh Turnover.So i have no GST NO.Can i purches Goods from out of state.

3. ROHIT

sir,
    while enrolling for gst registration online , i had to choose to start as an tax payer and by mistake i had choosed the option for as a gst practitioner , now TRN number is for GST Practitioner and filled details but i want to apply for as a taxpayer , how could i leave this gst practitioner forum and start again with a tax payer forum, kindly help me.

• Ashraf Ali

Hi Rohit,

If you have submitted as Tax Practitioner and the criteria does not meet, it will automatically get cancelled by the TAX Executive, If does not, you can revoke for cancellation after getting the GSTP and Now, you re-enrol with same PAN No and change the email id or Phone no and apply for the GST no.

For any further assistance contact me at 9931229519 or email at [email protected]

Thank You.

4. ROHIT

sir kindly help me

5. Pankaj kothari

We are purchase material for 100 % advance payment, who is liable to pay gst tax & how to justify because gst amount is so higher suplier is not paid gst in month than so big loss, buyers is not able to pay gst amount pls collect gst tax in same day on big amount

6. narendra

कंप्यूटर सेन्टरों में अधिक फीस ली जा रही है बताते है की gst चालू हो गई है इस लिए फ़ीस बढ़ा दी गई है
    मोब.नो. 9695680490

7. saddam husain

नमस्कार सर
    मैं फटे पुराने कपडों (पुरानी धोती और साड़ी) का व्यापार करता हूं ये कपड़े लोगों के पहने हुवे होते है जो फट जाने के बाद बेकार हो जाते हैं जिन्हें फेरी वाले इकट्ठा करते है जिनको मैं खरीद करके बेचने के लिए दूसरे राज्यों में भेजता हूं इन कपडों को फाड़ करके सफाई के इस्तेमाल में लाया जाता है। ऐसे कपडों का एच एस एन कोड तथा जीएसटी दर क्या होगा। 9450016306

8. anumesh

Hi Good Morning,

i received GST No and ARN number my but my business status is partnership in GST regime that show the status proprietorship say for procedure to change my status

9. Rajesh Jain

Why Action is not taken for those sending goods ill legally out of Surat

10. RVGHANGHAL

COTTON SEEDS OIL CAKE 2306 CODE GST FINAL RATE GUJRAT STATE
    NEWS GST NIL RATE
    GST FINDER GST 5 %

11. Sambid ranjan pradhan

I have purchased some items including amul powder from shoping mall, regent station at barrackpore, kolkata on dt.30.07.17. After gst the amul powder has rduced to 336 from its mrp 360.00 per kg.but they billed in mrp in each & every item..peoples r cheated by the shping malls.the dtl comptrised bill is also along with me.pl do needfull so that the cus0tmers will not cheated agn ….regards sambid

12. basavaraj

I want to start loan dsa in sole proprietorship. What is the charges for new registration.

13. Amit

Hum composition scheme me hai agar hum delhi se maal late hai to usme agar kata fata maal nikalta hai to hum goods return bhej sakte hai kya kuch log bolte hai ki composition scheme wala maal bapas nahi bhej sakte hai

• Ashraf Ali

Hi Amit,
      You have to create debit note against the supplier and note should contain following details:-

invoices are to be issued when there is a deficiency in original bill issued.

name, address, and GSTIN of the supplier,
      nature of the document,
      a consecutive serial number containing only alphabets and/or numerals, unique for a financial year,
      date of issue of the document,
      name, address and GSTIN/ Unique ID Number, if registered, of the recipient,
      name and address of the recipient and the address of delivery, along with the name of State and its code, if such recipient is unregistered,
      serial number and date of the corresponding tax invoice or, as the case may be, bill of supply,
      the taxable value of goods or services, rate of tax and the amount of the tax credited or, as the case may be, debited to the recipient, and
      signature or digital signature of the supplier or his authorized representative.

For any clarification contact at 9931229519 / [email protected]

14. Piyush

I wonder why why why none of the government run scheme/system NEVER run smoothly.
    Govt wants taxes.
    Each and every govt. dept official wants bribe.

Phone calls are never answered, emails are never answered. Hell with all this.

15. indraj

already registered in service tax ,having not received any provisional id and password , contacted helpline and advised I can register as new and give reference in application regarding earlier service tax registration number.
    Please advise action is correct.

16. R.BALA MURUGAN

Sir,

Could you please provide the land line No or Mobile No for complaint.
    In tuticorin, somebody put the GST but not mention the service receiver GST No.
    Please provide mobile and we will inform immediately.

17. sandip

Sir,
    My business is Printing Press in Pune, I am Supply Hospital, School, Industry etc. all printing stationary like Printed Sticker, Tag, Book, Form, Register, Envelop, Visiting Card, etc. sir in this items which HSN code No. & SGST / CGST rate
    Sir pleas tell me all related to printing press

18. Pankaj Kumar singh

Sir,
    With due respect I want to inform you that I have registered for GST account on 7th of July 2017, but sir till now it’s process is pending, kindly suggest me some way to know, why my GST registration is taking so much time to get processed. Sir my TRN no. is 091700040141TRN and ARN no. is AA090717205978J.
    Sir kindly give your kind attention on my above urgent problem. I will be very thankful to you.
    Yours Sincerely
    Pankaj Kumar Singh
    (Owner of Maa Durga communication)

19. S S PANDA

I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW REGISTRATION IN THE NAME OF HUF. I HAVE GIVEN KARTA PAN IN PROMOTERS PROFILE AND AUTHORISED PROFILE. BUT GST HAS REJECTED BECAUSE OF WRONG PAN. BECAUSE HUF PAN AND KARTA PAN IS DIFFERENT.

20. Muhammed

What benifit of gst registration? I am going to open new supermarket.

21. Pramod

I Am GST Exampted treader(under 20 Lakh turnover ).Can I purchase from interstate (out of state)Goods without GST Number.

22. Ramakrishna

Sir
    I registered a diary farmer under composition scheme, but his supplies are 0% rated under GST. hence should he pay tax? or should I modify his composition scheme?
    please answer me

23. Veera babu

I want to know about SAC codes for breakers and transformers works and HSN codes for spare parts for breakers and transformers.How can I find them. please answer me.

24. Amar Shinde

I will received my flat possession next month after total due clear
    my query is builder charge GST 18% on maintenance cost of flat

25. MD. Jakir hossain

Main biri businessman .Main 20 lakh ki niche Kam Kirti hoon . Magar main supply West Bengal se dusri state( u.p) me bhej ti him Kiya mujhe gst dena porega

26. jagan

1.composition GST retailer , 50 LAKHS goods sales FOR the YEAR

2.purchase goods with in state pay CGST, SGST YES
    BUT out of state PURCHASE GOODS pay IGST ??????? YES or NO

3.sales GOODS in state , pay tax 1% issue BILL OF SUPPLY
    4.NO INPUT
    5.NO TAX INVOICE
    6.NO TAX COLLECT
    PLEASE EXPLAIN SIR
    THANKING YOU

27. Shyam Kumar

my ARN AA100717106585D WHY PENDING FOR ORDER SIR
    REG DATE 26.07.2017

28. Uttam Acharya

My name is SRI UTTAM ACHARYA, a Ph.D. Scholar in the department of mechanical Engg. NIT Agartala. I have imported some research purpose related material from USA to my place by DHL Express Courier. The problem is that the courier has taken extra money from in the name of DUTY charge. The GST charges on Aluminum plates is 18% but they charged 28 % from me after the implementation of additional value on the material. the actual price of the material is 750 USD (Rs-489000). When they mail me the total Duty was rs-24637, but actually when I have paid I paid total is 25364. Moreover as I am research scholar, I should be exempted from all these taxes as the material is for research purpose. I have told them about the matter, but they have not guided me at all, saying that there is no concession in the tax for the students. I have cleared the material from them because I need the material for my research without delay. I want a clear justification of all the issues. You can check all the detail in DHL Express having HAWB number -5795146114.

29. VINITA

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    Greetings!,

This is ARN NUMBER AA070717098045V (ASHISH KAUL) OR PAN NO ASFPK9690P . I got a mail from your site on 12 July 2017 . but i didn’t received GST TIN and password .but in your site is show your application is approved so Please check it and confirm me ,
    Inline image 2

30. Swnand Kamat

My income is below 20 lakhs. I am registered for GST whether I collect the tax from customer or not?

What is process of cancellation the procedure of GST No.

31. VINITA

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    Greetings!,

This is ARN NUMBER AA070717098045V (ASHISH KAUL) OR PAN NO ASFPK9690P . I got a mail from your site on 12 July 2017 . I have attached screen short . but i didn’t received GST TIN and password .but in your site is show your application is approved so Please check it and confirm me

32. BHAYABHAI

sir my irrigation bussiness as a dealer in gujarat subcidy product ggrc drrip irrigation
    how many documents submeet in form
    i have shopeck lic pan card induvidal personal bank passbook saving adharcard etc
    i have tempory number so& so
    how to apply after tempory number how to apply>?
    please give me advice
    my cell number 09574393936
    [email protected]

33. Rajesh jaiswal

Dear sir mai Electronics ka business karta hu jis me DTH dish ka kam bhi kiya jata hai Maine Gst ka registration bhi karwa rakha hai kya entertainment department mai bhi registration fees diposit karni hogi kya 2 registration fees pay karni hogi

34. AKHILESH

I want to start a new business.
    Should i need to GST number ?

• A.K. sinha

Dear Sir,
      I am a Prof. man ( in the field of insurance trade), My gross turn over not exceed Rs.5, lakh during the financial year ( i.e. not crossed Rs.20 lakh as well as we are not entitled to come under the GST registration as prevailing rule therein ). Our connecting insurance concern advising us to submit the GST number to release our bill payment and job purpose etc. For your information, our job involved 90% at INTRA-STATE (I.E. WITH IN W.B.) & ONLY 10% job involved at the INTER-STATE ( I.E. OUT SIDE W.B.) as and when necessary by the insurer, whether GST will be charged on INTRASTATE BILL ( WITH IN W.B) .) OR GST bill charged INTERSTATE BILL ( OUT SIDE BILL) only, it will be not cleared to us ( after obtaining the GST number). So that we need your valuable suggestion in this regard as
      earliest.

35. aditya tiwari

sir
    mera new gst registration sector officer dura bar 2 cansil kr de rahe h jab ki mera pura farm sahi bhara h vo pese ki vajah se cansil kr de rahe h

36. MAKHAN SINGH

SIR ,
    JIN PURCHASES KA ITC CLAIM NHI KAR SAKTE UN PURCHASE KI ENTRY KIS CATEGORY ME KAREGE ?

37. sandip gosavi

Not getting support on 18001039271 tollfree no on any langauge. i want to asked how i get hsn code of all it related product. i iam not getting some it product hsn code. plz rply.

38. Sambat

What is the step for making modification in GSTR-3B after submit.

39. Anant Aggarwal

What is the step for making modification in GSTR-3B after submit.

40. Sanjay kumar

Dear sir
    My address ,b51. Industrial estate
    Ludhiana Punjab-141001
    Send my ward no .range.devision code.

Thanks

41. minnu

how to transfer old stock from kvat to gst portal and what are the proceedures ?

42. Rajneesh Behari Mathur

While paying GST the tax was wrongly paid under CGST (0005) instead of IGST(0008). How can this be corrected

43. Sohan Lal

Sir,
    1st Time GST3B Return Bhari, par input itc CGST / SGST 3303/- likhna tha je par 3203/- likha gya ha je -100/- com, sir je koe solution bata do je,
    Thanks

44. suyog s rane

my company is in maharashtra and we purchase goods from gujrat. GTA agency is also situated in gujrat
    as per RCM , gst on GTA is payable by service receiver , then for GTA from another state ..which tax is applicable ? and rate for tax ??

• Shailesh Dhyani

We are dealing tiles n marble business. We r having old stock, plz clarify following
      1_ is time limit for selling old stock
      2_ if yes then date be informed
      3_ how much GST have to pay, as we have already paid 12.5 exercise and 2 per center tax

45. Stephen Singh

Hi sir, I have a composition GST numbers..however I have charged gst to a customer and have also issued a tax invoice @ 5%. What is going to happen now. As I did not know the composition bill procedure. Could you PLEASE help regarding this. Also did not know any thing about input and output tax credit. Sir, PLEASE HELP ME.

46. Gobinda Das

Dear Sir,

I have a water tanker which tanker gives water service at Coal Mines.
    So Please tell me what is SAC code.
    Coal Mines provide me monthly hire charges & diesel & mobile cost as per work order.
    So have claim GST on only hire charges or whole amount.

Please help me about matter & oblige.

47. Ramakant Thalia

if payment has been made wrong GSTIN no. than any option for rectification pls help us

48. Rishikesh Meena

Hi ,

Ascent Academy of Training & Development Pvt Ltd. We have applied for gst no 20 days back. I have completed whole profile 100% but in the end DSC is working , i dont know what is the reason.
    We are a private limited company and we are facing lot issues as no payment can be done without the GST no. for lat 20 days we are continuously trying but still we are not able to complete the process.

No helpine no is working, one has no incoming facility and another will cut after 30-40 seconds.
    Please help us.

49. Sandip

No phone is received by customer care. Very worst service is if GST. GST nahi ye to bimari hai

50. Harshad khaladkar

My ARN NO registered at 1augast 2017 now I am not geting GST no Its very poor prosedure How much time we wait.

51. s mishra

please contact any query gst

52. Vishwanathareddy

Dear sir,
    Our Mineral Name is yellow ochre.
    Could I get its Hsn code & Gst rate.

53. Mahender singh

Sir mera gst registration CA NE kiya tha or mere login details b usi ke pass h like email ID and password . but ab wo muje nhi bta rha .or m gst login nhi kr skta pls help me main kaise reset kru meri details . or otp ke liye b CA ka mobile no h. Maine kaise username or password reset kr skta hu

54. Nihal singh

Sir we have submitted wrong data in gst 3b form. Now please help me how to change the submitted data.

55. Budde pavani

Sir I had wrongly entered in CGST output column of Rs1,12,353 instead of Rs.12353 I had submitted the form please give me solution to rectify this mistake.i can not pay difference amount .I don’t hav that much capacity please help me sir torectify .

56. SUNDEEP KUMAR

LEGAL NAME MR.SUNDEEP KUMAR
    GSTIN 031AYAPK2168B1Z3
    PASSWORD PENDING
    GST 3B RETURN LAST DATE 25.08.2017

57. Ashoka Handloom Arts

GST helpline no. does not work.

While filing our GST3B return , we were not able to generate challan
    – System error –

Plz help us to pay the tax & file our return

58. Shweta Goyal

CAN HANDWRITTEEN BILLS BE ISSUED NOW ALSO AFTER GST?

59. A.Selvakumar

Am working in garment manufacter and direct export company. At that time of GST filing i had some problem. How ican sort this regards. Expecting Contact Number

Am in Tamilnadu

60. Mahender singh

Mera gst login details CA bta nhi rha .usme email ID and password usne he fill kiya tha .ab wo bta nhi rha pls suggest me how i can reset this.

61. Ipshita

I paid Coaching Fees + 18% GST to registered institute (Leverage Ed-Tech Pvt. Ltd.) just 2 weeks ago. I have demanded a refund on account of unsatisfactory service thereby cancelling the transaction. I want to know will the amount paid towards GST be refunded by the institute?

62. dev

how to know GSTR3B subbmited date

63. Yogesh Bhuta

I amended my registration details in non core fields like adding a service code. After finishing when I tried to submit the application I got the message that my Bank account page is not complete and I found that the pdf supporting for the first page of bank account filed earlier no longer exist. So, I tried to reload the same but it was not getting uploaded on the GST website. It shows error that document loading errors. Can you let me know what to do?

64. TABINDA SADDLERS

We sent below messg to Help desk for the problem of ID

Dear Sir,
    First we would like to introduce our self as a manufacturer & exporter of Horse riding Equipment, and having Vat Registration No. 09137539899 and against this we received the Provisional GSTIN ID No. 09AIQPK7370R1Z4 with password 4145531, but when we goes to login showing INVALID and many time we complained & request for this problem to the local authorities, thereafter department has given us another ID 09AIQPK73702Z3 but they not given us the password and they are asking that we don’t have the password, you will get the same by sms or email and long time has been passed we did not get the same as on date.
    We are really in very big problem neither we can buy the goods nor we can export the goods everystep we need the GSTIN no.
    We hereby humbly request you kindly provide us a valid provisional ID with correct password.

We hope that we will get a favorable response from you soon

Waiting for your quick reply

Thanks and Regards

Rais Ahmed Khan
    TABINDA SADDLERS
    KANPUR

• KAB

hai Rais Ahmed Khan,
      if you not get provisional password from VAT login or from your VAT department no problem just register new GST registration and mention in the respective place your existing VAT Number than all you problem will solved and get GSTIN.
      by
      Writer’s And Management Consultancy services-chennai

65. रामेश्वर पसाद गुप्ता

महोदय जी,
    मेरे मकान में स्टेट बैंक आफ इंडिया किराये से है मुझे साल का छै लाख किराया मिलता है क्या मुझे जी. एस. टी में रजिस्टेशन कराना पडेगा

66. U.K.Gupta

The GST was imposed by Modi Ji with great enthusiast way. But the bureaucracy either appears to be inefficient or not interested in executing the things in right prospective. The new registration numbers are not coming even after a lot of wait and the Help Desk Number is either not working or people don’t get satisfactory reply. These people are really putting the Government in bad picture.

67. Jainsk

Gst3b return not getting saved always giving message of error

68. Rohit Rathore

Respected Sir,
    I am serving in Army and posted in Rajasthan. My hometown is Dewas in Madhya Pradesh. I am buying a car through CSD canteen from Jaipur and I want to get registration of MP.
    After GST, has the entry tax been removed? Or
    what additional taxes have to be paid?
    how much %
    give me necessary information
    Thanks

69. Manoj Patro

GST Law , If the dealers have Pan Mismatch his gst Portal is Block & he can not Edit his Sub mission Application. So, How he Return File within the Last Date. No modify after Submit. It is one Type of Punishment also. Every Help Desk not Respond (State & GSTN) both Mail & Phone . As a Democracy Country , The Present GOVT. Must Loss His TRP & going to Back Foot. Till Today GSTN not Provide any option for chane mail id & mobile no. also not given the power to state Tax officers for any solution.

70. CHANDAN JHA

I AM A TRADER. HOW I WILL TAKE CREDIT OF IGST ? STOCK ON WHICH THE EXCISE DUTY I HAVE PAID ON 30.06.17 ON CLOSING STOCK.

71. Gulam Hussain

Attention Sir/Madam,
    I am Shah Gulam Hussain Residing at Mumbai. I had a doubt on Tariff of GST on an under Construction Project.
    My Builder M/s Lodha Estate Private Limited is demanding 18% GST on Principal Amount and Differential SGST for Previous Demand Notice on an Under Construction Project at Dombili, Kalyan in Maharashtra.
    Earlier I used to settle 4.5% of Service Tax on the Principal Amount as per Demand Notice from builder.
    Would you please confirm me what will be the GST Tariff on an under Construction property?
    And Whether I am liable to Pay Differential SGST for Previous Demand Notice?

Thanking you

Shah Gulam Hussain

72. SUMIT

GIVE ME GST TOLL FREE NUMBER HARYANA FOR KNOWING INFORMATION ABOUT MY GST NUMBER

73. Mukesh Goyal

GST wrongly paid under cess instead of sgst

can we adjust cess amount in sgst ?
    pls help us

74. Roger

I want know that can I switchover to composition scheme in this year if I have taken registration in gst as regular tax payer by mistake ? If yes then how ? Please any one ans me

75. DHAVAL Parmar

I am from non governmental organization… It’s a educational organisation. There is one science shop department. Where we are selling educational materials. In this situation is there gst applicable or not..

76. Yash

I want to change my trade name in GST. How can i do it please help in this regard.

77. Mohammad Tahir Bhat

Worst customer support tried a number of times nobody responded to call. Even I sent an email but nobody responded

78. AShraf ALi

Hi Tabinda Saddlers,

Your correct GSTIN No is 09AIQPK7370R1Z4 , which you can mention anywhere.

“You can continue to do your business using the provisional ID and quote the GSTIN in all businesses. They will not have to wait for final GSTIN to come. Even if they have not given their details fully, from July 1 they can continue their business. People should not panic,” he said

Read more at:

Regards,
    Ashraf ALi

• Ashraf Ali

Hi Tabinda Saddlers,

Contact me , you are almost done! and please delete your password posted on this page for your safety.

Thanks
      Regards,
      Ashraf Ali
      #9931229519
      (Note: I am not a C.A.)

79. Ashraf Ali

Hi Tabinda Saddlers,

Thanks
    Regards,
    Ashraf Ali
    #9931229519
    (Note: I am not a C.A.)

80. raju

I have entered input credit in Tran-1, It was processed with an error. Action taken shows “add”. But not reflected in Credit ledger, What to do?

81. Yatendra Sharma

by mistake I file in eligible ITC A & B both option in GSTR 3B so available ITC have gone nil now, you are requested to kindly help for how can I take back it in net ITC available or if any other option pls let me know

A- My ITC Was 475000 I entered it in same in reversed B option

B – Reversed 475000

Net available ITC is 0.00 so pls help how can I take it back In net available ITC

82. Amar Maity

Whenever I login in GST with my Userid & Password it’s open but didn’t work properly it just give a message of access denied

83. Taslim Ansari

Hi sir, sir meri footwear ki shope ha sir main compunding mai hun main janna chahta hun ki agar main out of state se gst number se purches karu to ek time ma kitne ka purches kar sakta hun. sir or main janna chahta hun ki 50,000 ke uper purches karne ke liye mujhe suvidha nikalna hoga kya? Or sir agar main 50,000 se jada ka ek party se purches kar liya to mere uper penalty lagega kya. Sir pls reply.

• AShraf ali

It think, there is not no penalty on purchasing above Rs 50000 but you have to raise E-way bill for purchase above Rs 50000 and the basic difference between Composition Scheme & Regular is – you can not claim Cenvet ( Input Credit) in Composition scheme. That’s all.

84. GOPALARAO KRISHNA

Hi Sir,
    I have submitted Form TRAN-1-( Cenvat Credtir Carried forward) through GSTN Portal on 23-08-2017 vide ARN No. AA290817132689G . till date the Cenvat Credit not reflected in Electronic Credit Ledger in GSTN Portal.

I call to GSTN helpline number 0120-488899 there is no reponse and email also.
    I have take cenvat credit in august return. Whom should contact for solving this problem sir
    regards
    G Krishna

85. GOPALARAO KRISHNA

Hi Sir,

I call to GSTN helpline number 0120-488899 there is no reponse and email also.
    regards
    G Krishna

86. शशिकान्त साहू

जी०एस०टी० नं० मुझकों मिल गया है। मै अभी तक क्वाटरली नक्शे सेल टेक्स वकील के माध्यम से भरा करता था। क्या मुझे यह बताने का कष्ट करेगें कि क्या जी०एस०टी० के नक्शे मै स्वयं ऑनलाइन हर महीने समय से भर सकता हू। यदि भर सकता हूं तो कैसे। कृपया जानकारी देने का कष्ट करें। मो० 7011800030

87. aMIT

Dear Sir
    With Reference to Your Request ID is 20170829570350 Thank you for writing to us at CBEC Mitra Helpdesk. To obtain your desired Commissionerate, Division and Range or CDR, with exact contact details, go to the CBEC-GST website at https://www.cbec-gst.gov.in. On the homepage, point to Services, and then click Know Your Jurisdiction > Click the down arrow next to the Select State field, and then select your desired State from the list. Based on the State, please select your Zone and Commissionerate from the expanded menu on the left.
    The Information we got from website that our place follows into State Uttar Pradesh
    Zone Meerut
    Commissionarate Gautam Budh Nagar
    Division Gautam Budh Nagar 3
    Range 14 Range – 14 Block-J onwards, Site-V Indl. Area, excluding the area of GNEPIP, Greater Noida.
    But such option is not available onto GST portal to fill up the form
    We are opening our new firm in the name of Oriental Graphicarb Manufactory in Kasna Industrial Area and want the new registration in GST but facing the problem in finding the Following Items Code marked in Yellow:

State Jurisdiction Sector Sector / Circle / Ward /Charge / Unit
    Center Jurisdiction Commissionerate Code Division Code Range Code
    Our Business Operation Address is K-31, Site-V, UPSIDC, Kasna Industrial Area, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar.Uttar Pradesh-201306

Kindly Help us out, Waiting for your response

88. ABHISHEK SINGH

All GST coustmer care no. are FAKE all no. are just ringing to fool clients.
    No one in this system to help clients to solve issue in GST RETURN.

ABHISHEK SINGH

89. vinod bhat

GST custumer care No. 01244688999 is working. Please try any body needed

90. virendra singh

we have filled TRANS-1 form on 28/08/2017 and GSTR-3B also filled and by mistake july cenvat input not show in trans-1 in that case how will take cenvat of july month please suggest.

91. Sriram Prema

GSTR 3B filling, How to Modify or Revise my filing.
    I wrongly filed my GSTR 3B Out Ward Supply Return. When i come to see the Payment of Tax Area it shows Rs 23000 Balance Liability as wrong tax payable amount.
    The Actual Tax payable Amount is Rs1000/- only i.e (Outward supply – Inward Supply) = Tax Payment Amount.
    When i try to modify the GSTR 3B Outward Supply Area, after filing there is No provision for Modifying the GSTR 3B return. Indian Government should want to provide a facility for Modifying their returns in GSTIN filing.
    Individual People are new to the GSTIN filing area. from Indian Government GSTIN side their is no personal help for Individual GST filing persons.
    A Help desk want to created in area wise area, or Help desk can be kept in National banks.
    When we approached to VAT Dept CTD Officer they it self says we don’t.
    Indian Government GSTIN should want to give personal help for individual GST filing persons.
    A huge Amount gets as a GST Tax for Indian Government, but Help desk facility is not provided properly. ***When we try to call the GSTIN Help desk Numbers A automatic machine says Hold for some time & i Holding the for 1 Hours there is no replay, the same problem all the PHONE Numbers.
    In Email no proper replay is giving.

In Election time how the politician come area wise area, like that GSTIN Help Desk want to kept in Area wise Area, With out this government can’t achieve a success in GSTIN.

*** Indian Government Brings GSTIN in Hurry Burry stage, poor help knowledge facility in GST Tax regime ****

Email: [email protected] Dated: 29/Aug/2017

92. shree

What is the procedure to file GSTR 1 (for exempted supplying goods)?
    What are the necessary files to efiling?

93. Sikandar

Kindly clarify- is it compulsory to furnish Tran 1 (Claim ITC on Old Stock)

I am already paid all tax (Vat/CST-Payable) in previous qtr and no ITC is carry forward for this month (July-2017)

plz revert

94. hitesh chaudhari

Hello Sir, Have you found any solution for it ? I am yet to submit my application , Please let me know how should i prepare consent letter as place of business in name of my mother. Whether it should be on plain paper or on something else. Or I can just use option “Own”

95. A R Industries kanpur prop. R B Yadav

honourable sir,

We are registered dealer in GST dept. and we are not able to file the return of july 2017 as well as we can not deposit gst tax on line due to not opening DASHBOARD on line and we are not getting confirmation for ARN NO. without which I can not deposit the tax in your department with return which is ready for the last one month we have tried varous times and getting OTP no. but ARN is not confirming hence please help me in this regard so that I may immediately deposit GST and to file return as required by your department
    WITH REGARD . Our gst no IS 09AAVPY4715F1Z0
    cell no. 9415131808

96. Mohit

do any one know zari badla rate? is it 5% or 12%? plz guide me

97. SIDDU

THERE IS NO USE OF HELP LINE PLEASE CLOSE THE HELPLINE

98. Jagan Kumar

hi ,

I want to raise a compliant against the mobile service centre. Please anyone help me how to raise.

I have given my mobile to Motorola dealer service centre , they replaced the LCD display with duplicate. But they didn’t provide me any computerized or GST bill. When I am asking the GST bil they told me we are not providing the computerized bill or GST bill to anyone ,if you want to make a complaint do it , likewise they replied . Please suggest me how to raise a compliant against the service center.

99. s.a.chad

Dear sir
    Recently I have established a proprietary firm and also got gst nu. I want to start one more proprietary firm.how to add new firm on gst portal? Pls help

100. swathi

dear sir,
    i want to change my primary authorised signatory mobile number and mail id to which EVC OTP is been sent.
    what is the procedure to do that?
    pls help me out.

101. Kulwinder singh

Good day Sir/Madam,
    Need your help urgently , Would be grateful if you could guide us on below issue.
    We are planing to buy ALMOND waste ( outer wooden shell only) & we dont know how much tax we need to pay.
    We will be using this as fuel in boilers.
    Pls guide us.

102. manish

when i submit invoice than arrear is show
    you have some pending invoice in section doc. do you want yo countione ?

we have on other invoice
    what is the solution of this line

103. T. Chitti babu

dear sir,
    we had entered output and input then suddenly power cut then we had submitted the gstr 3b. i thought input and output was saved and we had submitted. but the input had not saved. After submitting gstr3b we got “successfull”. we thought that it had submitted now the sale tax members called and they said it was not submitted. We had opened the website now then it was not entering. Now how we can do generate input. Please we are requesting Then what shall we do now regarding this issue give any solution..

104. Ganapathi Golla

Dear sir,
    I have updated GSTR1 till end and submitted the return. Immediately I have filed after getting OTP. Now the status shows submitted instead of filed.

Please suggest what is to be done.

105. Prashuk Jain

Sir
    I have received my gst no. & my login password on 4th august
    But I haven’t got my provisional certificate
    It’s not showing in my Id
    And that’s why I am not able to open my bank account
    Please help in this case
    It’s very urgent

106. Surendra shetty

Hai,
    Gst return filing is submit ed but ledger balance not able to set up. Its showing what ever amount paid that still showing, how to set up

107. KANCHARLA BALA KOTAIAH

Sir, I submitted GSTR 1, But not activated Evc and Dsc button ,
    I clear the caches and browsing history so please give me any suggstion

108. Rajendra Halemane

This Help Line is just like BSNL helpline. After trying several times heard the voice of one lady CS and when I was explaining the problem, she abruptly disconnected the call!
    My problem:- I have paid the Tax thru E-payment, but it is not reflecting in the GSTR-3B and on ledger too. But Challan history shows as “Paid with all the details”

109. DEEPAK

Plz advise, I have already surrendered my provisional GST on 14 Aug 2017, Even I received the message on the portal stated that the said GST has been cancelled and will be inactive.
    But Still is I am able to on the portal and no detail of cancellation is available.
    Request you to please assist. Thanks.

110. Umesh verma

I have submitted GSTR-1 ON 1 SEPTEMBER 2017. but it shows in status “submission in progress” till now. It already have gone 4 days. But still status same . What should we do now.

111. Viswas

Sir present tot deler but i want convert tot to vat is thei posible for convertionat this time. if their is no posible for cinvertion at this time then how much time or months i will be wait ?

112. Amit

we are paying rent INR 45000, owner not have gst/stax no, on this condition we are/company pay to gst 18% ( Rent Expenses)

amit ranjan

113. Bodapati v v Balaji

Sir I have a small ice cream manufactur unit bellow 20 lakh I need gst license or no need please give me reply

114. yogendra

सर मे एक सिमेन्ट् डीलर हू। मेरी कम्पनी बिल मे Gst tex जोड कर देती है। तो क्या मुझे अलग से टेक्स्ट रिटेन फ़ाइल करने की ज़रूरत है। ओर और क्या अनय प्रकार का देना पडेगा। कृपया कर मेरी मदद करें। धन्यवाद

115. Pranit

Dear Team,

We just want some detail about GST,

We have paid GST for the month of August, and now todays date we have recevied vendor service invoice (IGST Bill) dated 31.08.2017, So is it possible to take last month invoice for this month, We have already paid GST for last month.

Request Plz help at earliest.

116. amit patel

Hi,
    This for a person running game zone or game parlour. And yearly gross income not more than 3,00,000 then
    GST applicable to this
    Is it necessary to have GST no.
    Or under what rule I have to take or pay tax e.g. entertainment or other direct tax system
    Same business running in a rent shop then do I need to pay GST to owner or that will be TDS

Pls guide

Amit patel

117. Dervaliya Arvind jadavbhai

Sir,
    I took gst no.since 10 august 2017 . But my business turn over is under 10 lack in my state . Can i cancle my gst regestration ? Please help me.
    I have readymade garment shop since 25 december 2017.it is retail shop.
    Please help me..

118. Balasrinivasan

please dont do any business in india, leave simply , live happily

119. Dinesh Gokha

Sir I have a business which is below 10 lac I had took gst no. Composition scheme because my Goods come from other states only for transportation.
    Can I cancel gst no.
    How much to pay in composition scheme
    Can I take tax on my sales
    I do garment business
    Please clarify

120. Sheena

Hi,

We have paid CESS instead of IGST, Please help what should we do now

Thanks
    Sheena

121. neeraj

1 maheene se paresaan hu. par GST number nahi mil pa raha h..customer care bhi help nahi karte h

122. SAURABH

HOW CAN I PAY LATE FEE ? I HAVE DEPOSITED AMOUNT IN FEE, PENALTY AND TAX COLUMN TOO BUT STILL IT IS NOT CLEARING OFF THATSWHY I AM UNABLE TO SUBMIT GSTR 3B

123. kk patel

Sir mujhe gst no mil gya lekin maine business start nahi kiya aur na maine is gst no ka kahi use nahi kiya hai … Kya sir hame iske liye koi charge dena hoga ….

Ya fir hame gst cancel karwana hoga please suggest me sir…….

124. hari kulkàrni (Pratham enterprises karad Maharashtra)

RES SIR, i am ayurvedic wholesaler with gst no.& turnover below 20lakh per anum. I am taking the goods from companies in gujarat,haryana,panjab.What will be the gst % for Ayurvedic churna/vati/churna tab/ras rasayan tab/ghanvati asper new revised gst amendenment dated07/10/2017 e.g I am taking avipatikar churna of gujarat based company previous gst% is 12% now what willbe gst % now. 2)what about those goods invoice in transit i.e.companies purchase bill with 12%gst

125. jhon durai

My Client Wrongly Filed The Form 3B In July Month So I cant File The August Month . Please Rectifying The Problem or Give The Solutions

126. Anjani kumar

i Anjani class 4 contractor under goverment licence , my licence valu took contract below 25000 amount and i work start 1 april 2018 i, i have gst user id and password but i dont no hou i fill gst frist time now i need help

127. Shubham Sharma

DEAR SIR / MADAM

muja U.P mai dusri state sa product mangwana hai jo 20 lac ka kam ka hai. to muja GST mai register karwana hoga. agar nahi to mera BELTY mai form ka name raha ga ya CASH ka BILL kata ga.