Hitachi AC 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number- Hitachi Air Conditioner Service Number

What is Hitachi AC?

Hitachi is the very big brand in India which manufacture and deals in Air Conditioner (AC). Now Day’s, everyone has AC in there Home’s and there is a great demand in the Market and Hitachi is offering very good quality AC. They also provide Office AC.

Home AC– Window AC and Split AC.

Business AC- B2B Split, Cassette Air Conditioner, Ductable Air Conditioner, Self Contained Air Conditioner, Chiller’s.

Qualities of there Hitachi AC-

1- Best Compressor.
2- Good Quality.
3- Best Customer Care Service.

We suggest all Hitachi Home and Business User’s to keep there Customer Care Contact Details with them because need can be arises anytime and you will get a proper solution from Hitachi Department.

Hitachi AC 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number
Hitachi AC 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number

Hitachi Customer Care Department will help you in many Way’s.

1- They will solve all You Queries related to the Air Conditioner.
2- They will provide you all important information about the product.
3- For Booking Service of the Air Conditioner (AC) you have to call “Hitachi Customer Care Department” .

We are providing all Contact Details which includes Hitachi AC 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number, Office Address, Email Id, Social Profile Pages, Important Urls and More.

Hitachi AC 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number- 1860 258 4848

Many of them will ask whether the above Number is Chargeable or Not and the answer is it is Free. You will be glad to know that very good offers and discounts are available on Flipkart.com.

Hitachi AC 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number- 3532 4848

Prefix City or Capital STD Coder or 079 before Dialing the Number. Most important thing is that above number is Chargeable.

Customer’s or User’s of Hitachi AC can make Contact with any of the above Hitachi Customer Care Number anytime from anywhere.

Hitachi AC Registered Office Address-

Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Limited
(Formerly known as Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Limited)
9th Floor, Abhijeet
Mithakhali Six Roads
Ahmedabad- 380 006

Hitachi AC Corporate Office Address-

Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Limited
(Formerly known as Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Limited)
301, Third Floor, DMRC Building
New Ashok Nagar Metro Station
New Delhi – 110096

Phone- +91-11-22717161/62

Hitachi AC Head Office Address-

Head Office & Works
Hitachi Complex, Karan Nagar Kadi
Dist. Mehsana – 382727
Gujarat, India

Tel No- +91-2764-277571

Hitachi AC Sales, Service, and Corporate Email Id-

Sales- [email protected]

If anyone wants to purchase Hitachi AC in Bulk than you should male to the above Email Id.

Service- [email protected]

Existing Users can make Service Request or Book there Service with the help of above Email Address.

Corporate- [email protected]

It’s User’s can also Book there Hitachi AC Service on the Online Service Request Form and we all are providing the Link below.

Hitachi AC has there Branch Offices in all over India.

• North India- Noida, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, and Jaipur.
  • West India- Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat and Indore.
  • South India- Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Cochin.
  • East India- Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar and Patna.

Suggested- LG AC 24×7 Customer Care Number

Hitachi AC Social Profile Pages i.e they have Pages on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest where they post there Latest Information related to there products.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/HitachiHLI
  • Twitter Page- www.twitter.com/Hitachi_Home
  • Linkedin Page- www.linkedin.com/company/hitachi-home-&-life-solutions-i-ltd-
  • Pinterest Page- in.pinterest.com/hitachihome

Hitachi AC Important Url’s are also listed below and Direct Link is provided.

• Contact Us- www.jci-hitachi.in/contact-us
  • Service Request- www.jci-hitachi.in/service
  • Dealer Locator- www.jci-hitachi.in/service/dealer-locator
  • Service Request Form- hcserve.com/crmprod/frmwebcallmaster.aspx
  • E-Shop- www.jci-hitachi.in/e-shop
  • Official Website Address- www.jci-hitachi.in link

They also provides various Services like Request a Call Back, Live Chat, Installation Help, Product Demo, FAQ’s and More.

Most Important thing is that they have Mobile Application which you can Download from Android Play Store and you can also book your “Hitachi AC Service” from there. They have Online Store also from where you can Purchase Hitachi Products like AC, Air Purifier, and Refrigerator.

You have to Sign Up and create an Account on Hitachi Online Shop if you want to purchase anything from there.

Advanced Tip-In Case of Service, Complaint or Enquiry than dial “Hitachi AC 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number”.

1. V M Kaul

I want to register a service request. My split AC is hot responding to the remote

2. puneet kotra

i am having a hitachi split ac model kaze 1.5 ton installed at my premises.i want to know the cost of the motor for the indoor unit model no 10s20/2l-r1 volts 220/240v amp 0.35A.please let me know the price of the particular component.thanks.

3. PALAS CHAKRABARTI

From the very 1st time my AC remort disturbed very much ,,no one help me,,I am already puzzleld , please help me my mob number -09434516058,,AC model split 1.2 (RAC514AWD-160E29535

4. Rani

My registration number is 8106102269 i complain last month executive came said motherboard need to replace took 500/- service charge didn’t turn up

5. Sanjib Chatterjee

My split AC is out of order since 02.08.2017. As per service engineer m/c is fault and replacement required. But till date no positive response received from customer care. Every time they told it is under process.
    I am totally confused what to do now.
    As a customer I never advice to purchase Hitachi in future.
    Pl request you once again to resolve the ptoblem

• shikha verma

My split AC is not functioning properly since 1/07/2017i.e from the date of installation. There is water leakage in indoor unit and low cooling As per service engineer it is manufacturing defect in indoor unit and replacement required. But till date no positive response received from customer care. Every time they told it is under process.my mobile no.is 9412630418 from meerut
      I am totally confused what to do now.
      As a customer I never advice to purchase Hitachi in future.
      Pl request you once again to resolve the problem

6. G.selvi

i bought hitachi i clean split ac on 11 may 2016 after 3to4 months of running i clean motor stops working hitachi service tech removed my iclean motor its been six months they have not returned or repaired my contact no is 9994075979

7. R.g.padmanabhan

I bought hitachi ac i clean model on 11 may 2016 after few days of usage i clean motor stopped working i contacted the seller but he is not responded properly after a constant efforts finaly hitachi service person came and took the i clean motor and he assured me that it will be replaced in warranty but now its almost a year they have not replaced or given the faulty motor taken from me till now they are not giving any proper response i have attached bill copy and model no of idu my contact no is 9994075979 attend as soon as possible

8. sanjay Sahgal

My split AC is 3 months old and today had fire in it with spark at my home i request some to call me from Customer Care please as i am trying to reach call center and no one is taking the call
    I am totally confused what to do now.
    As a customer I never advice to purchase Hitachi in future.
    Pl request you someone to call me please & resolve the problem
    My Mobil no is 9910650492 and attend as soon as possible

9. T.Ramachandran

I have a split AC 1.25 ton. Last month the technician took My AC and Filled the Gas. Now All Gas Is Leaked From Indoor Unit
    How Is Your Service. It Is Better Or Not.justify Your Brand Leading All Over India Sales And Service.

10. Ravinder kumar

My ac is not working contact me

11. Mohan Shankar

At time of AMC renewal there will a number of calls from your people …once it renewed they simply forget about the customer..I had logged in a request on 12th of september..I was told service personnel will be contacting me..I waited and finally I had to call Customer Care to log in Service request..170925004779/780..on 25th ..after 12 days of waiting..
    Request atleast the request number given ..they had called this morning from Mobile number 7011598644..have requested for this evening at 5.45 pm…Please arrange for the same.

12. Rohan

What’s the customer care number 35324848 is not working. I need AC service pls reply

13. Rakesh

My hitachi ac is under warranty. The compressor makes loud noise when cutting off and running noise also becomes loud after some time. Pl help. I have tried calling so many numbers but no use.

14. snehasis das

Your ASC- K P cool point, Salkia Howrah looted us. They took Rs.4771/- as AMC charges. After that whenever I booked a call they canceled it. And I got a message that it was not served as not able to contact us. My no is 9836821499. Call me 24X7, I am always available. It is almost a year now. We have no way to suit legal in Consumer forum. FYI we have the receipt for the same.

15. R n senapati

After entering into AMC for 8 no’s of hitachi AC in my office & home I find that the company service is not professional, not satisfied so would prefer to buy other brands may be Diakin or O General.

16. Arpit Saxena

Dear Team,

I am highly disappointed with Hitachi Service as no communication has been share with me like whose the service manager for my area, whom i need to contact in case of this type of issue.

This is the work experience i have never gone through with any service provider.

If Hitachi believed in customer management service then kindly do the needful on priority

Sent from my iPhone

Shashank Saxena

From: arpit saxena
    Date: 21 June 2018 at 10:37:24 AM IST
    To: [email protected], [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: Pathetic Services BREAKDOWN req. 18061603203 Hitachi Kaze AC

F-32 Gali Ni 20 Top Floor Laxmi Nagar
    110092,Delhi.

[email protected]

[email protected]

June 21,2018

Dear Team,

On 26 May,2018 I bought Hitachi Kaze Window AC from vijay Sales Preetvihar East Delhi .

Unfortunately, your hitachi Kaze AC has not performed well (Cooling was inadequate)because Compressor of the AC might not working properly. I am disappointed with the product , I have raised a complaint to customer care on 16 June,2018 against which they have given me a message which says “Dear Customer your BREAKDOWN req. 18061603203 for the AIR CONDITIONER Shall be attended asap. Share CDN-1104 if you are satisfied with our Service”

On 18 June,2018 they have closed the complaint with comments “Address not traceable”

How come u guys can delivered and installed the product on same address and can not trace the address post Installation, Pathetic is the only word for your services.
    I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 23 June,2018 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Consumer form Please contact me at the above address or my phone at 9716642114

Sincerely,

Shashank Saxena

Sent from my iPhone

17. Pankaj Malik

I am writing this because i have purchased a new Hitachi window AC of 1.5 ton from PAYTM with free installation offer but your executives who came for installation has taken a charge of Rs.550 for installation by saying that you will receive installation charges cashback from PAYTM only. But PAYTM customer care has informed me that the installation was free for me under the offer the offer of free installation. Pls find the mobile number of service engineer incharge- 9899460073(Mr.Suresh Sharma).
    Now he is not picking my call.
    My number is 9811000922

18. RINKOO BEDI

Sir,I am Dr.Rinkoo Bedi and I have 3 Hitachi ac installed at my clinic.They were installed IN April 2018.Two months back the cooling was not proper and i had to get gas refilled spending 4500/-Again now another ac is having same problem and the company Coldwave who were the seller and installed them are not looking into the problem.We are old customers of Hitachi and have 4 ACS at home and 8 other in clincs.We never faced such a problem.Please look into it and revert back

You should dial hitachi ac customer care number they might help you in regarding this if the AC’s are under warranty otherwise you have to pay for the services or repairs.

19. Rakesh Kachhap

I am contacting the customer care for the service of my window ac for the last two weeks but they are not listening, though it is in warranty period.

Then you should contact the dealer from where you have purchased the AC he will book a service request for you.