Income Tax Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number, Bangalore Office Address
What is Income Tax ?
Government has introduced a term “Income Tax” which is a tax that imposed by government on financial income which is earned by an individual. It is one of the main income source of the Government of India. There are several type of Taxes Business Income Tax, Individual Income Tax, State & Local Tax and more.
More than 60 Million’s tax payer’s are current present in India.
There are different types of ITR’s form’s which are introduced on basis of different tax payer’s.
- ITR 1- Having Income from Salary and Interest.
- ITR 2- For HUF’s & Individual’s not having Income from Business or Profession.
- ITR 2A- For HUF’s & Individual’s not having Income from Business or Profession & Capital Gain’s and who do not hold foreign asset’s.
- ITR 3- HUF’s & Individual’s being Partner’s in Firm’s and
- ITR 4- Having Income from Proprietary Business or Profession.
- ITR 4S- Having Income from Presumptive Business.
- ITR 5- For persons other than Individual, HUF, Company & person filing ITR-7.
- ITR 6- For Companies other than claiming exemption under section 11.
- ITR 7- For person’s including companies required to file return under section 139 (4A), Section 139 (4B), 139 (4C), 139 (4D) and 139 (4E).
Select above ITR’s which suites your profession’s. This department has introduced many Helpline’s which could be useful for all of you.
Income Tax Department Office Address-
Income Tax Department – CPC, Post Bag – 1,
Electronic City Post Office,
Bangalore – 560 100,
There are several concern’s for which many “Toll Free Helpline’s” are shared by the Income Tax Department. Our Team has gathered all these “Contact Number’s” for the sake of our visitor’s and they could get help in PAN/TAN Updation, E-Filing Login, Refund, Re-Issue, Rectification, TDS (TRACES), TRP & More.
Income Tax Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number- 1800 180 1961/1961
For general help & support customer’s should dial above number. It is a contact number of Aaykar Sampark Kendra (ASK).
- ASK is a single window system for registration of New Application or Return.
- Peoples can also obtain information of the required services from ASK department.
This service is operational from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 10 pm.
Other Contact Number’s or Toll Free Helpline’s for Customer’s Support’s are as Follow’s.
- PAN/TAN Updation Contact Number- +91 2027218080
- E-Filing Login/Return’s- 1800 4250 0025 & +91 8026500025
- Refund, Re-Issue, Rectification, Notification & Processing- 1800 425 2229, +91 80 2254 6500 & 1800 103 4455
- TRP Scheme- 1800 102 3738 (Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm)
- TRACES- 1800 103 0344 & +91 120 4814600
On Income Tax Department Official Website, there is a section whose name is “Help” where peoples could get support related to various matter’s like How to e-File ?, Registration, Return, Refund and More.
From there you can also download PDF File for various Question’s.
Peoples can also download Income Tax Preparation Utilities & Other Form’s under “Download Section” from its Official Website.
Official Website- https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
Those who want to share there Feedback, Suggestion than they should visit its “Feedback Page” whose link is share below.
Those who want to share anything with us than please leave a comment below.