Jugnoo Autos Customer Care Helpline Number, Complaint Email Id & Contact Details

Jugnoo is an Indian auto rickshaw aggregation company. This company was established in November 2014. Headquarter located of this company in Chandigarh, India. Samar Singla, Chinmay Agarwal founder of this company. It has a mobile app Google Play, App Store, Window App which is helps connect the user with the auto drivers in the vicinity. Jugnoo gives you the freedom of traveling stress-free. It has many customers because they provide best services for their customers. This service was started in Chandigarh in October, 2014.

Jugnoo Autos Customer Care Helpline Number
Jugnoo Autos Customer Care Helpline Number

It is also claims presence in 38 cities across India namely Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Mysuru, Indore, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kochi, Bengaluru, Vishakapatnam, Ajmer, Rajkot, Bhopal, Chennai, Lucknow, Mangalore, Tiruchirappalli, Vijaywada, Ghaziabad, Kurukshetra, Cuttack, Jabalpur, Kanpur and Faridabad. Jugnoo Autos is an Indian company and this is a trust able company. It is a hyperlocal on-demand multi-service provider across 38 cities in India.

Jugnoo Provide Services For Their Customers-

• Auto Rickshaw
  • Fresh Fruits
  • Vegetables
  • Meals.
  • Practo App Customer Care Number

If you have any issue Jugnoo Autos so you don’t worry we are providing Jugnoo Autos all Customer Care Support Numbers like Customer Care Helpline Number, Complaint Email Id, Office Address, Social Profile Page, Important Link and many more information are available on this page.

Jugnoo Autos Customer Care Helpline Number- 08081828384

Customer Care Support Email Id Of Jugnoo Autos– [email protected]

Jugnoo Autos For any queries related to HR you can contact this number- 0172-6577222

Jugnoo Autos Helpline Contact Details –

Plot No. 5, Madhya Marg, Sector 28 B, Chandigarh – 160028
Email Id- [email protected]
Phone Number- +91-80-81-82-83-84.

Jugnoo Social Profile Page’s-

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/jugnoose
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/jugnoose
  • Instagram Page- www.instagram.com/jugnoo_india/

Jugnoo Autos Important Link’s-

• Contact Us- www.jugnoo.in/#/contactus.
  • Jugnoo Autos Official Website Address- www.jugnoo.in/#/

1. Dewanshu

Hi,
    On 5 aug i traveled on jugnoo. My amount was deducted from paytm, but the driver said, u have to pay by cash and raise issue, because that was not allowed to take paytm payment on that say. I paid cash, and raised issue in the jugnoo help.
    Still i didnt get back the amount.
    What should i do, i paid two times. Please help.
    Dewanshu mathur

2. pritam

worst service ever i ordered for yellow dal and delivered rajma

3. Dilip

Hello,

I have travelled for a distance of 6kms and the Jugnoo service has charged of rs.267 showing 19.1kms in time of 18mins…How can it possible… Still now didn’t get money in my wallet after complain in Jugnoo app support.

4. Jignesh panchal

Hw do u count fare?
    Per km??
    Or by other way…..explain this….

5. savita rote

Used home delivery service for my small business. Service was good, but one delivery done 21 days back, till now cash not received.

6. Payal Panchal

We 5 frnds travelled last night from navlakkha to Malhar mall. Our fair was 153 but he again and again forcing us to pay double charge and created issue infront of public. He hanged us on road fir 1 hour wasted our time at late night. We pay him 190rs so please take a strict action against him as he never do this to any female customers.

7. Payal hawsar

I have cancelled the request first tym becouse some reason and problems.. Jugno driver is missbehave with me and shouted on me.. This is not done gud at all I want to custmer care no. For him complain and also send his no.too for teach him how to behave and treat to people

8. Anupam Sharma

Jugnoo driver mukesh Chauhan, Auto no. MP09 R 7966 has taken 100 rs From me for a ride while the exact charge was 93 rs. As I was in hurry , I trusted him and gave him the amount he has asked. Later on when I got to know that I was cheated by him then I had started calling him but he was not responding. Now I demand my money back otherwise I am going to lodge a complaint. Concerned authorities do take strict action as it’s a matter of trust and commitment towards customers.

9. MANOJ GUPTA

Hi
    I am Manoj Gupta from Indore.
    We are the user of Your service but we are observed that you are not mentioned and monitor customers complaint .our following complaints
    (1) Your drivers are not in your control.
    (2) your drivers are not take ride without cash payment.
    (3) They are not given priorities to Emergency. Pls refer my booking location.
    (4) without given ride you are deducted my wallet payment. Pls look reason of cancellation.
    Finally we suggest you Pls improve your Indore service.