Limeroad.com Customer Care Number, Office Address, Complaint Email Id

Limeroad.com Customer Care Number, Office Address, Complaint Email Id

Limeroad is an online shopping website based in India which is sell’s Women’s and Men’s Clothing, Kitchen, Home & Decor, Games, Movie, Healthcare and many more products are available on Limeroad. It has 33 tops brands with 13592 products for their customers.

This shopping site was started in the year of 2012 by Suchi Mukherjee. They provide best products and it has good customer base and also offer there product’s in Discount, Buy 1 Get 1 Free and many more. The website has a “style council” which includes actress Neha Dhupia.

Read- FirstCry Customer Care Helpline Number

Limeroad.com head office is located in Gurugram, India. This is one of the largest exporters in Southeast Asia. You can find easily great deals on their online website. It is valuable company that offers great deals with minimum price. This company also provide mobile app on Google Play, App Store.

Limeroad Provide Customer Care Policy-

• Return Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Refund Policy
  • FAQ
  • Customer Support
Limeroad.com Customer Care Number
Limeroad.com Customer Care Number

We are sharing Limeroad.com Customer Support Details like Customer Care Number, Email Id Support & Office Address, Social Profile Page, FAQ Link and many more details are here if you have any query to their products so you can contact on the below numbers.

Limeroad.com Customer Care Number- +91-124 4420900, +91-124 6653000

Monday to Sunday in between 10 am to 8 pm (except national holidays).

(You can contact on the above number for general queries and support)

Limeroad.com various Complaint Email Id’s-

Limeroad Corporate Office Address-

LimeRoad.com
225, Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV,
Gurgaon 122015
Haryana, India

Limeroad.com Stay Connected with Social Profile Page’s-

• Facebook Page- facebook.com/limeroad.com
  • Pinterest Page- pinterest.com/limeroadcom
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/limeroadcom

Limeroad.com Important Link’s-

• FAQ Link- www.Limeroad.com/faq/
  • Career Link- www.limeroad.com/careers
  • Blog Link- www.limeroad.com/blog/

You can Find more details about Limeroad so you can go Official Website which is mention here- www.limeroad.com

1. Purnima minz

I didn’t received my refund moneyof my order contained.one leather handbag

2. V.Bhuvanesh

I didn’t receive any e mail for my refund of money for the order number 0016568275.

3. V.Bhuvanesh

(Product received was with damage,so on the date of delivery itself i have filed the complaint for refund).Please forward it as soon as possible n refund it soon. We have order a new offer.

4. sanjoy das

I have purchased one grey crepe kurta. order no is C0016855222S1. I would like to refund it and have tried many ways to reach you but havent got any response from your end. please do the needful.

5. pavithra .p

i did nt recieve my refund amt buyed a kurti

6. Jagdev Kumar

Sir my name jagdev kumar
    Maina tee-shirt order Kiya tha online
    Limeroad per 20/08/2017 ko Wo mere pas
    delivery nhi huaa h
    Order no 0017071910 OK
    Please please help me

7. Richa Singh

I had ordered 1 top from Limeroad. I had accepted the delivery on Cash on Delivery. After receiving parcel I didn’t liked it much so I returned it. My refund was processed on 6th Aug 2017 and it was told that my refund will be reflected within 7 working days in my bank account. Today it’s been 10th day and I didn’t got any money till now. On calling Limeroad customer care no I got the same reply from an automated voice that I’ll be getting the money back withing 7 days.
    My order id was 0017591276.
    Please help me or provide me Limeroad complaint no where I can register my complain. You can reach out to me on singh. [email protected].
    Thanks

8. Rajesh Kumar Sonwani

Sir maine oorder no. 20933068 se 1 piece saree order kiya tha but ow muje psnd ni aya to maine wo saree apke agent ke through date 31.07.2018 return kr diya hu muje paisa return ni hua hai to muje paisa return kare