LYF Mobile Toll Free Customer Care Number, Complaint Email Id

LYF Mobile Toll Free Customer Care Number, Complaint Email Id

LYF mobile is a Indian mobile which is launched by Reliance company. This company is also launching many mobile like Earth, Water, Wind and Flame. This is very high quality mobile. The Headquarter of this company in Mumbai and the owner of this company Mukesh Ambani. This company was started in 2015 and it also manufactures 4G-enabled VOLTE mobile. This mobile is available at very cheap price in India.

LYF smartphones are manufactured by Chinese handset maker ZTE Corporation. This is very trust able and 5th largest company of India. LYF experts are available form 9:30am to 9:30pm, 24×7 hours. This Company is a new company in India and they are doing there promotion via VIVO IPL 2016. It is also provide Warranty Policy for their customers. LYF Mobile service center provide Services for all latest mobiles include : Lyf Wind 4, Lyf Wind 6, Lyf Flame 1, Lyf Flame 4, Lyf Earth 1, Lyf Water 5 , Lyf Water 1, Lyf Flame 3, Lyf Flame 2, Lyf Water 2 and many more. Customer can easily purchase this phone form any nearest store of your home.

LYF Mobile Toll Free Customer Care Number
LYF Mobile Toll Free Customer Care Number

Now we are sharing all detail about LYF Mobile Customer Care Support which will help you in getting solution related to the Complaint’s, Feedback, Query, Service Center Location and More. All Customer Care Number, Office Address, Toll Free Helpline, Complaint Email Id are here on this page.

Read Also- Oppo Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number

• YouTube Page- www.youtube.com/channel/UCLdgg4zdVWX45xM8ZC-6iwA

LYF Mobile Important Link’s-

• Contact Us- www.mylyf.com/contact-us
  • Support Page- www.mylyf.com/lyfsupport/self-help.html
  • LYF Mobile Official Website Address- www.mylyf.com

1. Deendayal pareek

Dear sir, my letv mobile (le 1s(eco) bettery don’t charger . he take lot off time like 1day . i chack charger my charger and charge cable he work correctly. phone show charge pin but he don’ t charge . plz solve this problm. emmidataly

2. avinash dubey

Mera phone pani me Chaka Gaya tha sarvi
    Kya ripeyar ho jayaga

3. Ramakant Soni

Job sheet- 8009860582 Date-20/07/17
    Service engineer- Mr.Kama Kumar
    My Name- Ramakant Soni Now I am facing network issue in both sim slot
    in ashok park main when i first time went to the lyf service center in delhi I were facing problem of charging issue because mobile pin of charger is damaged i went there for repair they told me it is damaged & asked me to pay 3435 amount for this repair i denied it because it is in warranty he said we don’t cover damage in warranty than he advice me to go retailer shop to fix it almost 100 or 50 rupees your mobile start to work again in just small amount in there cabin but i denied it requested him to fix now either i will give bad feedback every where every followers of me. The lyf care is only name, there is No care they are providing, Than Mr. Kama asked me to wait 2 to 3 hour, & said i will fix it, 2,3 hour later he returned my mobile giving same reason it is damaged go out side and fix your mobile with smaller amount than i talked him to on phone he said don’t waste my time & disconnected it, than i switched on my phone i started facing audio & vibration problem, i thought may be it is low battery issue, so I repaired from out side shop & after charging it, I ran lyf support app Distinguish there I found there is too many problem senser, Bluetooth, microphone, vibration, problem so i didn’t used it because of commandant assistant exam after that 31 july i went to another service center Dwarka13 for repair these issue than they denied me by giving reason of unauthorized repair have been done, you have to pay 3500 rupees to repair all these function so i don’t go for that unauthorized repair of charging issue if Service engineer MR. Kama Not said it to me, i will obviously brought magic charger to keep my mobile phone under warranty. he didn’t said, if you do that your mobile become out of warranty. he made me to go unauthorized shop you can find out recording details of 20/06/17 between 12 to 4pm afternoon in too much heat i went there form dwark mor to ashok park main rohtak road lyf service center they totally wasted my money on my mobile so who i blame, i blame to your service engineer mr. Karma kumar Iwant my mobile in good condition as it should to be there is no any miss use i have done i want to repair my mobile under its warranty i will absolutely go for court case of course for that if i need & i will tell all of my follower buy any Chinese phone instead buying any lyf phone they will provide more better service compare to this service center thank you.

4. Vishal Deshpande

dear care,i use vivo v5s. i am using mobile from 2 weaks,i had updated mobile 2 times but when typing it type leetters 2 times or three .. same heating problems and while using youtube it closes automatically..

5. Girish Thapliyal

Aaj mai apkey dehardun service center per gaya mera phone khola gaya lekin use kharab ker mujey wapis ker diya gaya aap apney cctv mai bhi dekh saktey hai bahut hi bura anubhav sayed mai jivan mai kabhi bhi lyf ka phone na lu na kisi ko leney du bahut hi dukhat anubhav

6. Girish Thapliyal

11am se 6:30pm tak apkey dehradun service centre per bethker apney phone ko bahut bed condition mai prapt kiya dukhat (9627079789)

7. Kanhaiya Kumar

Mai pichhle 3 month she aapke service center Bangalore ke chakar laga raha hu .mere mobile me 1sim not working that serves center me Jane me bad mujhe bola gaya battery problem hai 7days me aajega but mujhe aaj 3month ke bad battery mila but 1sim not working mai puchhne ke bad mujhe bola gaya this mobile ka mother bord change karna parega . your service. Thanks lyf mob.9986843251

8. Gaurav Kulshrestha

Dear Sir,
    Weather change ur system of hand to hand service or increase ur manpower ,customer has to wait for long, today I had to wait full day for service my mobile at Agra Service Centre (Sankar Square,Near Jeevni mandi, Yamuna kinara road, Agra ).
    You can submit all mobiles and can give the time of 1 or 2 days to service it,so that we can do another work. But in this system we require full day for service.

Regards-
    Gaurav Kulshrestha
    Mob :7060577177

9. Sunil Kumar

Sir I have 03 mobile of LYF 1st is flame8 2nd is wind 7 and 3rd is water 10. All 03 mobile working very good.

But Mobile charger of water 10 not working satisfactory. In this regard today I visit your exis mall rajerhat service center but your representative not take the charger for repair/replacement . Your representative said this is liquid damaged .

Sir I purchase said mobile on 24/05/2017 and I see metal part of charge and data cable is rusting thereafter I visit your service center. But reply of your representative not good . I said many times to your representative that our charger rusting due to moisture of whether. Also I said that this is not circuit issue my charger presently working well . I visit your service center due to rusting of metal part then representative of service center is said that rusting is manufacturing issue and I not handle this.

Sir this type of activity not shown Good for a big company. Company and consumers depend each other and this type of activity brack the relationship.

If consumer feel astonish then no any company improve.
    THEREFORE I REQESTING TO YOU PLEASE EXAMINED THE PROBLEM AND SOLVE IMMEDIATELY. I ALSO ATTACHED THE REPORT OF SERVICE CENTER , INVOICE OF EQUIPMENT, PHOTO OF CHARGER WITH DATA CABLE

SIR MY MALE TREAT AS COMPLAIN AGAINST YOUR SERVICE CENTER AXIX MALLSIR MY MALE TREAT AS COMPLAIN AGAINST YOUR SERVICE CENTER AXIX MALL

10. Sultan husan malek

3rd class service lyf care…my phone lyf wind 1 is only 7 months old and his touch is not work and service centre says …is not under wornty….

11. Arun Kumar Maity

lyf flame 8 battery backup very poor.

12. P TRIMURTHY

I PURCHASE 20/01/2017 DATED LYF FLAME 1 PHONE WAS WORKED 1 MONTH AFTER AUTO OFF, PHONE HANGING AND NO RESET…
    SERVICING CENTER COMPLAINT THREE TIMES SERVICE ENGINEER WAS THREE TIMES SOFTWARE UPDATING NO USE SAME COMPLAINT………….
    PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM………..

13. Bhupendra Singh

Sir
    Mera fon mea software problem hi aur saris centr raibareli mea dikhaya but vnha pr bole ki folder change krna pdega aur 2800 rs lagega jo ki fon ki warranty hi aur mea sabit kr skta hu ki display OK hi
    Please help me 7518435439

14. Aarti Mathur

I have purchased LYF F1s on dated 15/4/2017 after purchasing the bunch of problems started Phone starts burning ie.So hot that it can blow after that phone switch off automatically and total battery drains for four times phone was taken to company service center but all in vain.It is a matter of great regret that such a big company having no value for customers.

15. Jitendra gupta

Sir. Mene ek mobile purchased kiya tha.satyam Mobile world and printing press rania (Kanpur dehat) se. But Mob 5 month baad dead ho gya tha. Mene shop keeper ko Mob diya. Usne bola Service Center se theek kra ke de dunga.but last 5 month se wo ghuma rha hai. But Mob nhi De rha hai. Aap ko complain kr rha hu.please is matter pr koi action lijiye.otherwise mujhe consumer form me Aap ki company ke against Case file krna padega. Please solve my problem.

Regards
    Jitendra gupta
    Mob:9919101561

16. pawan

Hello sir mere Lyf flame 8 me update kab yaega

17. golu

Sir
    Mera phone w4s hai wo pani me chala gaya aur mai servive center gaya waha par mujhe rs 9,000 ka bil diya phir mai mobile ko dushara jagah bheja to wo bola ki sirf mobole me short laga sir kya aap mujhe sahi rate bata sakte hai please sir mujhe ye phone muskil se mila please sir please help
    (8210524420)

18. Richa raghav

Mera lyf c451 mb na hi on hone ka pta chl rha na hi off hone ka sirf mb me hlki light h screen pr charging pr lga rhe to bhi kuch pta ni chl rha on h ya off or garam hota ja rha h apne ap kuch btaye plz 1 month hi hua h mb liyehue or ye problm

19. jitendra mishra

सर,
    अनुरोध यह है हमारे रीवा म. प्र. में जियो सर्विस सेन्टर है जो कि विगत 20-25 दिनों से उसकी चक्कर लगा रहा हूँ फिर भी कोई समाधान नहीं..
    मेरे मागने पर आज जोब सीट दिया गया, वो भी कल के दिनांक में, आपके कस्टमर से उन्होने आपसे सम्पर्क करने को कहा क्योंकि वहाँ रीवा मे बहुत अनमियतता चल रही है एक श्री एक श्री कृष्ण कांत त्रिपाठी जी डीआरएस है वह अपने मोबाइल पर WhatsApp मैसेज चैटिंग करते रहते हैं , हम लोगों की बात सुनते नहीं हैं ना कुछ बोलते हैं ना कुछ जवाब देते हैं अब आप ही बताइए हम कहां जाएं 20 से 25 दिन से भटक रहे मोबाइल के लिए अब तो मन कर लिया है उपभोक्ता फोरम में जाए और केस दर्ज कराएं अब आप ही समझे.
    यही नहीं 20 25 दिन पहले हम आपके जियो सर्विस सेंटर में गए थे रजिस्टर में मेरा नाम पता है रजिस्टर्ड लिखा गया है और सीसीटीवी कैमरा में भी मेरा रिकार्डेड है आप चाहे तो पता लगा सकते हैं.
    मेरा जॉब सीट नंबर है 8011492228
    mera naam Jitendra Mishra hai
    mobile number 898915 5485

20. Kavya59

aapko unse ek date le leni chahiye agar us date pe nahi milta hai to app consumer court me complaint kare.

21. Ajeet Singh

Sir,
    Mera Mobil Lyf LS-5002 model h Jo calling k time call katne se pahle hi self band ho jata h and switch se on-off karne pr bhi start nhi hora,isse mujhe reporting karne m problem hoti h.Jab m Mobil KO charge Marta hu to work garam ho jata h.
    He kesi problem h sir much solution to bataye.