Contact Pan Card Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helpline, Office Address

Contact Pan Card Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helpline, Office Address

What is Pan Card?

Pan Card is an important Document which is required by the Income Tax Department at the time of Filling the Income Tax. All Indian Citizens should have Pan Card with them and it is very important documents now day’s.

Citizens should make contact to the Income Tax Pan Services Unit (NSDL e-Governance) and UT Infrastructure Technology Services Limited (UTIITSL) for making the Pan Card.

Pan Card Customer Care Number
Pan Card Customer Care Number

Benefits of Pan Card-

1- Pan Card can be used as an ID Proof.
2- NRI can do Business if they have Pan Card.
3- You have to Submit Pan Card for Purchasing the Vehicle.
4- It is also Required at the time of Depositing and Withdraw of Rs 50,000 from your Bank.
5- Without Pan Card, you have to Pay high Tax on various Transaction.

Now, you can also Fill the Form Online for New Pan Card.

Efficient Ways to Contact Pan Card Customer Care for Help

1- Pan Card Customer Care Number
2- Toll Free Contact Helpline
3- NSDL Head Office with Branch Address

1- Pan Card Customer Care Number

You can contact its customer care number anytime from anywhere. But, users always search for the Toll-Free Numbers and that’s why we have shared it here.

Pan Card Customer Care Toll Free Helpline- 1800 220 306

Tip- This number could not be available for 24 Hours and 7 Days a Week. So, dial it within the working hours.

2- Pan Card Toll Free Contact Helpline

Those who want to make contact with the Pan Card authorities than they should call at the above Pan Card Customer Care Numbers and they are free of Cost nothing will be charged from your Balance. You will get Instant Solution with the help of these Numbers.

Pan Card Toll Free Customer Care Helpline- 1800 11 3738 (MTNL/BNL)

Pan Card UTIITSL Customer Care Contact Helpline Numbers-

• Mumbai- +91(22) 67931300, 67931301, 67931302, 67931303, 67931304
  • Kolkata- +91(33) 22108959, 22424774
  • Chennai- +91(44) 22500426, 22500183
  • New Delhi- +91(11) 23211262, 23211273-23211274, 23211285, 23211387

Pan Card NSDL Customer Care Toll Free Number- 1800 180 1961

It is the Toll-Free Helpline which is organized and managed by the NSDL.

Those who want to make any query related to the pan cards name correction, date of birth correction, card lost and more than they should dial the above suitable contact number which will help you in making direct contact to their customer care support team.

3- Pan Card NSDL Customer Care Office Address with Contact Number

National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) is an Indian central securities depository based in Mumbai.

NSDL Head Office Address-

271/45, New Haridwar Colony
Near Hotel Vijay Lakshmi
Ranipur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand- 249407

Pan Card Customer Care Number-1334-7310812154,9568236987

To know the Pan Centres nearby you, Click Here

4- Top FAQs about Pan Card asked by our Visitors

Ques- Who can apply for PAN Card?

Ans- All taxpayer who wants to file an income tax return must have a PAN Card and it has become mandatory.

Ques- Can I have more than one PAN Card?

Ans- No, having more than one Pan Card is against the law and it may attract a penalty of Rs 10,000. So, don’t even try to think about it.

Ques- What should I do if I have more the one PAN Card?

Ans- Those who are having more than one pan card should surrender the additional PAN by logging into ITD website. Alternatively, they should also submit PAN Card Copy for cancellation along with the form.

Ques- How to Apply Online for a New PAN Card?

Ans- NSDL has the authority to receive an online pan card application. Just follow the below steps.

1- Click Here to Fill the PAN Card Online Form.
2- After that, fill all required information and submit it.
3- Then, you will get Token Number which you can use for temporary login.
4- Fill Personal Details, Contact Details, AO Code, & Document Details then Submit it.
5- In the End, You will get a Reference Number which you can use for tracking the Pan Card Status.

Ques- How to Track Pan Card Status?

Ans- To keep track of your pan card you have to follow few steps which are as follows.

1- Click Here to Visit the Track PAN Card Page.
2- Enter the “Reference Number” in the box.
3- In the End, Click on Submit Button.

Then, you will get the status of your pan card application in front of you.

Important Links-

We are also sharing a few links which could be helpful for pan card users.

Customer Care Form- www.tin-nsdl.com/customerfeedback.html

You can fill a customer care form in order to register your complaint, query or feedback. Kindly fill this form and submit it.

All fields are mandatory to fill, so kindly fill all of them with correct information.

Those who want to make Complaint related to the Pan Card than you can call above Numbers. We are also providing fa ew Url’s here which will help you in getting more Information.

Those who want to Apply Online for the New Pan Card than go to the Official Website which is provided above.

Customers can also Give there Feedback by providing information and customer’s will get a reply within 1 or 2 working days.

Suggested-

1. Binod Gurung

Sir I have changed to my PAN card name and date of birth change of the date 10 may 20017.
    Acknowledge number 06093 9701 139 170 my PAN card number-BLNPG9857Q
    Name-Binod Gurung
    Father name- Bahadur Gurung
    Date of the birth- 24 May 1990
    My contact number 9999 798 413
    So plz contact me and plz data to process my PAN Card details and please horse update to my changing name and date of birth PAN card send my residence address thank you Vinod Gurung

2. MOHAMMAD YAUSUF

Dear Sir
    why my costumer’s pan is not allowed,
    His pan status is Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application

3. Purnima sethi

Dear sir…I was issued my pan card no. AOLPS2212M. I want to change d.o.b in . Wen I filled the form..I came to know in ur data base my name is poornima sethi whereas the name is my pan card ..Issued by ur authorities is purnima sethi. Since speallings are not getting matched….Am unable t get my d.o.b changed. Please look into

4. rahul shrivastav

dear Sir
    I have a apply pan card by Online with KYC. What Are the next step. if required any further process please guide to me.

5. SATYNARAYAN VISHWKARMA

Dear Sir,
    I have changed to my PAN card name OF THE DATE 6th April, 2017. my application coupon number 623416557 and my PAN card number- ATPPV5949R.
    Name-Satyanarayan Vishwkarma, Correction Name-Satynarayan Vishwkarma
    Father name- Santosh Vishwkarma
    Date of birth-03/04/1991.
    Show status
    Your PAN Card Application Status
    Application Coupon number U – 623416557
    Application Type For Change/Correction in PAN Card details
    Applicant Name SATYNARAYAN VISHWKARMA
    Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Region WESTERN REGION
    Objection Reason Objection marked – [ NAME MISMATCH BETWEEN ITD DATA AND APPLICATION DATA ].
    so, please take my comment and give me detail ki kab tak mera pan card aayga.

Yours sincerely,

post_nariyawan house no_ 131
    police station_jahangir ganj
    Tahashil_alapur
    district_ambedkar nagar
    pin code _224147
    sir
    I ma applied. long time but my pan not come plz send my address

7. Muzammil G. Vora

Dear Sir,

Me and my sister had applied for PAN Card in December 2016 but it didn’t came yet.
    On tracking site, it is showing that it came and returned undelivered. I also tried phone for helpline but didn’t connect. So now what can I do please suggest!

My PAN no: -BCGPV5520D
    My Sister’s PAN no:-BCGPV5492L

8. AAYAR MUKESH

Hello,

In my acknowledgement slip the below number received & when I check with PAN Application status it’s showing other person name. Kindly check & confirem the issue.

Find the attachment.

Regards
    Mukesh

9. Darshana

Sir im not received my wife’s pan card becouse it’s not delivered by post man cause of not delivered is incomplete address.
    So please check the status & re sand the pan card.

S.No. Particulars Detail of applicant
    1 Name Darshana
    2 Flat/Door/Block No 11/G6
    3 Name of Building/Premises/Village Angna pariser
    4 Road/Street/Lane Noor ji bohra gali
    5 Area/Locality Lakherapura
    6 Town/City/District Bhopal
    7 State/Union Territory Madhya Pradesh
    8 Pin Code 462001
    9 Telephone 9407277310
    10 Email ID [email protected]

10. Dhanashekaran.S

Hi,

I had requested for pan card, i got the acknowledgement number as well. As checked online its showing as sent back to mumbai due to unsuccessful delivery. I did not get call from any one. I need pan card as i have to submit in my office for my salary to get credited. Request you to check the status and resend me my pan card as soon as possible.
    Acknowledgement no: U-617917585
    Pan number: HYBPS8095D

11. shamshad ahamad

Sir Mera pan status btaiye please know . no. 149889700086652 name- shamshad ahamad dob 25/10/1998

12. shekar

hi sir, i am applying new pan card more than 5 days but not coming with image my email adress so give information my email sir

13. Babita Devi

Aknowledge number:- N-018469700900663
    Apply Date:- 04/04/2017
    BABITA DEVI
    D/O :- MAHESH MANJHI
    DOB:- 01/01/1984
    Not Generate PAN Till But Why?
    I want PAN Please Generate my PAN
    I have not anyother PAN CARD( Its First Time Apply)

14. Krishnan

Dear Sir,
    I have changed to my PAN card name OF THE DATE 28/June/2017. my application coupon number U – Q000338864
    Name-MADHESWARAN KRISHNAN Correction Name-KRISHNAN MADHESWARAN
    Father name- MADHESWARAN
    Date of birth-19/05/1980
    Show status
    Objection Reason Objection marked – [NAME MISMATCH BETWEEN ITD DATA AND APPLICATION DATA ].

We have provided the documents(PASSPORT) for correction in NAME but still our application is withheld for processing due to mismatch between ITD data and application data.

Kindly process the application based on information mentioned in the application.

15. surendra

Sir My Pan Card shows already registered on date 04-05-2017 , but still i not gate my pen card
    application no. / coupon no. — A002622623 , my pan nomber — HVSPS6518F

• Kavya59

you should visit nearest office address

• harshvardhan

SIR i got my pan no by message but pan card is still not delivered at my address on checking status it shows card is dispatched and delivered on 22 june 2017 but still i don’t get it sir please tell me what to do. i need pan card so urgently

16. Nagaraju

Dear Sir / Madam,

Iam using my Pan Card: ANGPN2814A, from past few years but from 2 months its not working in online sites if i updating the PAN number stating that ‘Invalid Pan Number’, please rectify the problem.

Warm REGARDS
    ADRA NAGARAJU
    Ph:9703667272

17. mohammad ashfaque

Hiiii,i applying new pan card more than 12 days but pan not issue pls help.
    My coupan no is U-G002140381

18. RAJA

I APPLIED FOR PAN REPRINT AND I GOT VERIFIED THROUGH AADHAR CARD. GOT ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER – 881031249604785
    BUT IF TRIED SEARCHING WITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I AM NOT GETTING ANY RECORDS. PLEASE UPDATE THE STATUS

19. SALEEM KHAN

SIR PLEASE TELL ME . WHY NOT MARRIED WOMAN PAN CARD PRINT HIS HUSBAND NAME

20. venkatesh.p

Hi sir i am venkatesh . I am appling pancard new user. Pancard applied june month but 3month going on not issed in my card. Or pan number.My application no62755074.plz help me sir. I applied chennai.

21. Kuldeep

Dear sir, please check my pan card Makeing 15 Feb not receiving. Kindly check my pan card needs to be pan card

22. VINOD KUMAR GOYAL

Sir
    maine pan card ka registion kiya tha or payments bhi kar diya lekin uska print out nahi ho raha h .maine 2 bar payments kar chuka hu .plz tell me now

reg. 0010311397
    dob 05/04/1971
    mob 9887930923

23. SOMPRABH

Sir I applied for pan card on 28 may 2017…….ye KB tak ayega……my pan acknowledgment no.-U624796057….
    Name:-Somprabh

24. vishnu kisansa tavrej

hii, my pan number is AAUPT8689 name : Vishnu Kisansa Tavrej. but while applying for GST REGISTRATION THERE ARE ERROR SHOWING TAHT PAN DATA NOT MATCHED WITH CBDT DATA.Why this querry are raised by department.in income tax site same pan number show name : Vishnu Kisanasa Tavres .because of this I m facing problem for gst registration.

25. sandeep kumar

hii, my pan card is returned back to Pan card office.
    please help how to get back pan card.

26. Vaddella Siva Parvathi

I have submitted to my PAN correction details of my name and ack is 628142934, but still showing as old details, Kindly help to check and update it soon

27. SANKAR K R

My ACKNOWLEGMENT NO 028099700175385 PLE SEND ME THE STATUS IN PAN NUMBER I WILL APPLY FOR 12 DAYS

28. takchand

Hii, sir my pan card has generate but it not come on my address

29. amandeep kaur

dear Sir

30. amandeep kaur

I APPLIED FOR PAN REPRINT AND I GOT VERIFIED THROUGH AADHAR CARD. GOT ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER – 881051151725953

31. avdhesh

why my pan card not received N-226689700026775

32. SUNIL KUMAR VERMA

I am apply my Pan card correction but no information send to me what happened
    Please check and revert back .
    SUNIL KUMAR VERMA
    Pan no :-AWMPK8522D

33. S Irani

NDSL is crap.. its been 3 months and yet no PAN Card issues. IT department says it has been approved and sent back to NDSL. They don’t reply to email and don’t pick up calls.

34. JAGADISH KUMAR KANNOAJIYA

AAP LOG APNI COSTOMAR CARE NUMBER KI SERVICE SEVA KO THIK KARIYE NUMBER JALDI LAGATA HI NAHI KITANI PARESHANI HOTI HAI

35. BARADA PRASANNA PARIDA

dear sir/mam
    just now i applied for a individual pancard through online ,by paing by online by sbi account Rs120.62/-
    but there no reply message or any reply mail.so how could i will be confirm that its validated or not? as my ammount is already been deducted …

36. GULFRAZ HASHMI

Dear sir
    Mai ek pan card apply kiya Tha jiska coupon no 627306071 & 612387368 (MOTIMA KHATOON)& (omair hashmi) JO abhi tak nhi Aaya. Iss se pahle bhi apply kiya Tha Jo bhi nhi Aaya.
    Please help me

37. Dilip

Sir my document sumit where sumit the document send the office address

38. Raju Lawrence

very y bad service any one attending call equerry and customer care, we had apply on my pan card corecation and paid Rs-409/-20/07/2017 customer code no- 629516594 application successful waiting for 7-10 days , but did not have received pan card or any message , we are every day calling all customer care no all branches of India,

39. Mubeena M

When i enter my Pan card number ,Name and DOB to register in incometax filling ,it is saying invalid sur name and first name. when i tried to verify the pan ,it is showing “pan does not exit”.Please help me to resolve the issue.

40. Sunil kamle

Sir my pan card NOMBER-EHNPK8483F
    MY PAN IS LOST PLZ GIVE MY NEW PAN CARD THIS ADDRESSE-MADHV BANGLO-1 OPP VAIBHAV BANGLO GYM KHANA RD.PIPLOD,SURAT 395007

41. sunil

Hello,

In my acknowledgement slip the below number received & when I check with PAN Application status it’s showing YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING. Kindly check & confirem

Find the attachment.
    number U – 629068089
    Application Type For new PAN Card (Form 49A) as a Resident Indian
    Applicant Name SUNIL DHANBAHADUR
    Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Region SOUTHERN REGION
    Objection Reason Objection marked – [ AADHAAR matched using Demographic details (partial).The Application will be processed on submission of valid documentary proo ].

Regards
    sunil

42. maneeshmadanan

HELLO SIR/MADAM,

–Sir, Now I have one issue for PAN APPL­­­­ICATION AND PAYME­N­T, I also make pay­me­nt successful at 15 da­ys ago, but now i saw status is ne­gat­i­ve, so, plz ta­ke act­ion against my PAN det­ails,

I Hope you carry my Request At the time

Here, i have attached Payment Slip, All Proof, Application Form, Photo-Signature,
    so plz Solve my pro­­­­blem and generate my PAN ,

APPLICATION/COUPON No.: U- A00576993

Name Of Applicant ma­­­­neeshmadana

ISSUE – Application payment is under ver­­­­ification. payment against application is not received yet as per utiitsl rec­o­r­d­s.

Thanks & Regards
    Maneeshmadanan

43. VISHAL CHATURVEDY

Dear Sir,
    I AM A REPORTER AND I HAVE SENT 3 TIMES MAIL BUT THERE IS NO REPLAY SO PLEASE REPLAY ME OR CALL ME. I HAVE THIS IS MY PAN CARD TOKEN ID NUMBER 0011395963 ON THE DATE 2017-08-03 TIME IS 16:10:31:49 I HAVE SUBMITTED THE MONEY ONLINE. BUT MY PAN CARD TOKEN NUMBER HAS NOT COME TILL NOW.
    I HAVE TO APPLY FOR THE PAN CARD ONLINE. I HAVE DONE TRANSACTION BY THE DEBIT CARD OF BANK OF UCO BANK. MY TRANSACTION NUMBER IS by/ PRCR/ 721510738680 / 03-08-2017/ 16:27:53. AND I HAVE SUMMIT THE MONEY IS RS- 118 ONLY. SO PLEASE CONCATE ME. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 9761063193,9719414930. AND MY E-MAIL.ID IS ( [email protected]), ( [email protected]).

44. KAMLA NAGORI

Dear Sir,
    We have applied for add my sure name ‘Nagori’ with my name ‘Kamla’
    in PAN CARD – on line – on dated 10 July 2017.
    Received –
    Acknowledgement Number
    and upto to-day dated 26 August 2017 I have not received corrected Pan card,
    I regularly check for Pan card trace on web site. I have complain on yours
    official number several time . And also mail request on Income tax dept.
    site.
    But there are no answer or reply from any side by you.
    Kindly convey me when I will received my Pan Card.
    Kamla Nagori
    Pan Number – AXKPK0671Q

45. Abha Sinha

Sir,
    I have applied for correction of date of birth -05/09/1954 (correct birth date ) in my PAN — AJMPS5913K on 07/07/2017 and my application acknowlegement no is 252589700009264. Kindly correct and send me.Also link with my Aadhar no 834471496259.
    [email protected]

46. Bhanwar Lal

Application Coupon number U – G002959461
    Application Type For new PAN Card (Form 49A) as a Resident Indian
    Applicant Name BHANWAR LAL SAINI
    Status YOUR PAN [ IRVPS5196D ] CARD RETURNED UNDELIVERED PL CONTACT MUMBAI REGIONAL OFFICE.
    Please resend this pan card

47. abhimanyu gorai

Sir when i applied the pan card in dream 11 then its shows that missmatch with the name nd it department.but my name is correct in the pan card nd everything is right in the pan card…
    Sir ,what is the problem i can’t understand plz sloved my problem sir…..

48. Rabinarayan Kar

Sir,
    I have applied for correction of my date of Birth through online on 24.07.2017 in my existing PAN no. ARPPK2731G and my application Acknowledgement no. is N-881031247046436. Kindly issue me the corrected Pan card at an early date to enable me to link the Aadhar to Pan. As per notification my ITR will be processed only after Aadhar is linked with PAN by 31.08.2017.
    Regards

Rabinarayan Kar
    Mob. 09431704590 mail:- [email protected]

49. nadhiya

Hi sir,
    i missed my pan card and am not having any xerox of that number. i tried to get the pan no through the website which is given . in that link also am not able to get the number because its asking OTP which is send to the phone no .unfortunately am not using the phone no which i gave in pan card .so please help me to get the pan number . give me some solution to get the pan number .

50. Nim Tenzing Sherpa

Sir, my PAN card refers puna than I want to transfear my Pan card to Income tax officer shillong Watt 3.please take response about this matter most urgent

51. Abhaynath Yadav

Sir mera pan card no.AJTPN2155M hai,mera aadhar card no.640346456227 hai
    pan ko aadhar se link karane ki bahut koshish ki parantu nahi ho paya jab ki DOB aur Name sahi hai
    Aadhar me Abhaynath Yadav hai aur Pan me Abhay nath hai
    Atah aap se nivedan hai ki aap pan ko jald se jald aadhar se link karne ki kripa kariye

52. ramesh

hello sir

all custumer care every time busy please give me any number

53. Pawan kumar

Sir i fill application for pan card sir after 2months not send my pan card to address and not alloted to pan card
    Ak no:-050689700989395
    Cont no:-8709645917
    Please sir cont me

54. Antonyraj.p

Hi… Sir, mam
    I have pan card but I will change a my date of birth how? And plz given me information it s no 7510349103 and email [email protected]

55. KANTHA RAO MYLAPILLI

sir
    I had applied for correction in my date of birth (1/1/1986), which was mistakenly printed as (1/1/1956),my application no is G001493128,and old pan no is BIYPM5989H.
    kindly send me at the earliest with the corrected one,

56. Dharmendra poonia

Sir mera name Babita hai ye mera pan card no hai CUCPB4121P sir ye muge nhi mila hai post office se vapis chla gya hai pls aap mere is add per bhejne ki kirpa kre..
    ADD…….Name..Babita
    W/0…. Jitendra poonia
    Vil+post…… Hisawada
    Dist+The….Baghpat
    Pin code….250515

57. Nilam devi

Vill Nagpur post Nagpur Dist buxar

58. surinder singh

my pan coupon no 626161385 surinder Singh vpo bamnara fisticuffs roper apply date 22.5.2017 but tak pan card black nahi . ki gall koi mistake ho gai hai

59. Subhash Chander

Hi Team,

Greetings!!!
    I have been applied for the PAN card correction in June, 2017 but i couldn’t receive yet. The online status is showing under process so may i know any expected time for the same.

Regards,
    Subhash

60. Anilkumari

Hi my PAN No.AEPPG3700E for correction of e mail&phone details application online submitted on paymentof Rs:410/- coupon no.is intimated as 629829569 further no progress is seen from authorities

61. Mh Eajaz Ahamad

Sir mera naam .. Mh Eajaz Ahamad .. hai jo mere 10th ki marksheet me hai jo badla nahi ja sakta aur jo mere adhar card me bhi hai mujhe naya pan card apply karna chahta hu kya same isi naam ka ban sakta hai ya nahi agar koi problem hai to please bata dena aapki mahaan daya hogi aap massage karke bhi bata sàkte ho ya call karke my no.8285345427 thank you sir aapki call ka intjar rahega

62. Ravikumar

PAN card nahi aaya sir Okhla Phase 1 New Delhi Akhand Gaon movie Mohalla Makan 226

• DEEPAK PAREEK

Acknowledgment Number : 010059701886463
      Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AOJPP9949N
      Name : DEEPAK PAREEK
      Category : Individual
      Status :
      Your application for ‘New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data’ is under process at Income Tax Department

MOBILE NO. 9829139118

63. SHAFIULLA DISTIGIRI

Hi , i’m Shafiulla Dastagiri, My Pan#APLPS1870A, submitted for Date of birth correction, almost 2 months over UTIISL is very slow and and status is same from last 2 months

coupon nbr – 627700692

quickly help to get my DOB correction in PAN database.

64. V Akshith reddy

I have applied my pan on July 1 on the name of v akshith reddy but still it’s not came by post replay on my gmail quickly because it’s very very urgent so kindly accept my comment

65. DASHRATH SINGH

Dear UTI TEAM,

Pls. note we have applied for pan card on date 13.06.2017. but still not received pan no. & acknowledgement no. and my coupon no. E000115618 SO pls. check status and confirm us urgently.

Awaitng for your reply.

find below status of my pan card.

Application Coupon number U – E000115618
    Application Type For new PAN Card (Form 49A) as a Resident Indian
    Applicant Name DASHRATH SINGH
    Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Region NORTHERN REGION
    Objection Reason Objection marked – [ AADHAAR matched using Demographic details.The Application will be processed on submission of valid documentary proofs (POI/PO ].

66. BINAL SANJAYBHAI SORATHIYA

Sir I have changed to my PAN card name and date of birth change of the date 29 may 2017.
    Acknowledge number 098039700033402 my PAN card number-GDGPS4810D
    Name-BINAL SORATHIYA
    Father name- SANJAYBHAI SHORATHIYA
    Date of the birth- 24 SEP 1996
    My contact number 8866896688

67. jeetendra kumar

R/sir
    My name jeetendra Kumar s/o sri mahadeo yadav ,vill-domamahdar , post- dighi , p.s- laxmipur ,dist – jamui, state- Bihar , pin code-811312 .
    I had lost my pan card . and I did not know pan number.
    I had sutch pan status on nsdl but not conform .
    By name and date of birth sow pan number BVUPK5242E this number is wrong or right.

68. Ashmita Koushik

I wrote many times to you abt my pan card.. why don’t you respond. I din’t get my pan card. You told at 09/09/2017 you have posted my pan card but I have not received my consignment number yet.

69. Lekha

My self (Lekha R) applied for pan card on 9 -8-2017, now am checked my status ,its shown that pan card allowed and printing process going on. my coupon number 629760092. I want to submit my pan card urgently for education loan on bank .kindly speed up on this process.

70. pooja

Acknowledgment Number : 211039700025464
    Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AURPL1020G
    Name : Pooja Suresh Lavhate
    Category : Individual
    Status :

so Please give me details for exactly PAN card status ??

71. Dilshad khan

sir,copan no;A007164824 Jitendra kamat 05/10/2017 ka aply hai, A007165030 Suprita devi,ye dono pan ka no nahi aaya plz help me

72. NITAI GUPTA

Dear Sir,

I am NITAI GUPTA, some days before I had applied for the PAN-CARD. Accidentally the acknowledge number had been deleted by me. Further I am looking for the PAN-CARD.

Kindly please let me know the status of my PAN-CARD status. My details are –

NAME – NITAI GUPTA
    FATHER NAME – LOCHAN GUPTA
    E-aadhar card – 463314876469
    D.O.B. – 02-NOV-1992
    E-mail – [email protected]
    Mo. number – 7389968242

Thanks,

Regards
    NITAI GUPTA,

73. Ramavath nareshnaik

I am ramavath Naresh naik new pan card apply kiya acknowledgement nuber 881032105571295 .tho 15 days hogaya no SMS nahi aya my contact nu7730888406 please reply

Your pan card Current Status is-

We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest. For further details, please read the guidelines and instructions or contact TIN Call Center at 020 – 27218080

74. NIKITA BABAN DEVLE

Mera pancard kabi tak ayaga

75. Anand Shankar

Dear Sir,
    I have pay RS for pan card charge.I apply correction of pan cart candidate name.but not any confirmation mail in my mail id.
    So, pl help this matter.

Regards,
    Anand Shankar
    Pan no. BKVPS0742P

76. Chotelall prasad

Dear sir
    Mai chotelal prasad Ackaowledgement number 091319700930333 jo maine date 25 may 2017 ko issue kiya hai but abhitak mera pan card nahi aaya mai janan chahta hu ki mera pan card abhitak nahi aaya so please issue pan card
    Address – S/O Nand Prsad ,Vill+Post – Tarar , Thana – Daud Nager ,dist- Aurangabad (Bihar) Pin No. 824113

77. Umesh kumar

Sir,I have not received my pan card from post office and i do not know that where is my pan card so plz help me.

please share the reference number so that we can track the status of pan card and you can also contact pan card customer care for more support.

78. Pappu kumar

Dr sir mai pappu kumar maine apna pan me name aur dob correction kya tha 14/07/2018 Ko lekin uska abtak koi pata nahi hai mera pan no hai DGRPP5815C pls sir meri help karo mujhe pan ki jaroori hai aur mere pas Koi reference no nahi hai SMS me ek comunication no aya tha joki 1271882 hai thank you so much sir