Patanjali Ayurved 24×7 Customer Care Support Helpline Number, Office Address & Contact Details

What is Patanjali Ayurved ?

Patanjali Ayurved is the manufacturing company of Swami Baba Ramdev. They manufactures all necessity goods, natural health care, Natural Food, Ayurvedic Medicine, Herbal Home Care, Natural Personal Care and more which is required for every day living.

Patanjali Ayurved is a brand which promise quality products.

We are giving all products list here which is available in the Market right now.

Candy, Spices, Jam, Cookies, Soan Papdi, Besan, Corn Flakes, Noodles, Namkeen, Pickle, Murabba, Broken Cereals Dalia, Mustard Oil, Papad, Rice, Bura, Herbal Tea, Chyawanprash, Digestives, Baam, Honey, Fruit Jam, Juices, Digestives and more.

They also have Ayurvedic medicine like Kwath, Vati, Churna, Ras, Parpati, Arishta, Syrup, Oil, Bhasma, Guggul, Pishti, Asava, Lep and more.

You can also purchase Books published by Swami Baba Ramdev.

They are offering pretty less Price in comparison to the other company products. In all over India, they have very good market and mass number of peoples are using Patanjali Ayurved products. You can also purchase products Online from its official website.

Patanjali Ayurved 24×7 Customer Care Support Helpline Number
Patanjali Ayurved 24×7 Customer Care Support Helpline Number

For there Customer’s, they have a Customer Care Department which is specialized in solving all kind of queries and we are providing all Contact Details here at this page.

Patanjali Ayurved 24×7 Customer Care Support Helpline Number- 01334 227 444

This is the Customer Care Support Number of Patanjali Ayurved which is provided here for those customers who are having any issue and want to get any kind of information related to there product.

Patanjali Ayurved Office Address-

Patanjali Ayurved Limited,
Department ecommerce,
D-28 Industrial area,
Near Income Tax office,
Haridwar, Uttarakhand – 249401

Patanjali Ayurved 24×7 Email Address- [email protected]

You can give Feedback to this Email Address.
You can also file Complaint to the above Address if you are having any issue.

Patanjali Ayurved also has social profile pages which are created to promote there Business and they also update all latest news related to the products of Patanjali Ayurved.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/PatanjaliAyurved.net
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/pypproducts
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/106514991706817379787
  • Youtube Channel- www.youtube.com/user/patanjaliayurveda

On its Youtube Channel, you can watch many advertisement of Patanjali Ayurved and its products.

We are providing few important links here which will also help you in getting information related to the Patanjali.

• Contact Us- www.patanjaliayurved.net/contact
  • FAQ- www.patanjaliayurved.net/faq
  • Official Website Address- www.patanjaliayurved.net

You will get almost all information in FAQ page, whose link is given above.

Those customer’s who want to purchase Online products of Patanjali Ayurved than they have to Create an Account for that.

Step’s for Creating an Account on Patanjali Ayurved Official Website-

1- Go to the Official Website.
2- Click on Register.
3- After that, Fill all required details like Name, Mobile Number, Email Id and Password.
4- Than, Click on Register Page.
5- You are Done.

Now, you can Shop Online the Patanjali Ayurved all products which are listed on there Official Website. They will deliver it to your house and they also has various modes of payments.

1. Avneesh

sir i want to contect your help line but he can’t resv it sir i belog to up in urban so i have some idea to be seayr by u plz call me my no is 8604444223,

2. paresh mandlecha

my medical shop in kondhwa pune gm medical your salesman come and say we not delivered singal_singL product 9226502650

3. Nishu

Me patanjali ka ek dhood wala biscute liya mger usme bhut balu ka ansh h

4. vivek

5. Kumar supermarket

Not giving regular supply

• Ranjeet. Singh

Balkurish
      sir i want some information & guidence about patanjali dealership but customer care number not reciving by anyone give me ur other contact no. please 09430418869

6. Kumar supermarket

Supply issues.
    Contact person name senthil

7. Govind chourasiya

Sar mere pass ak idea hai apke sabhi product ki saling a ctra ho jayegi

8. robins yadav

I want some knowledge and sell tulsi plant
    So please help us To manage the information

9. rajkumar

i bought Ghee yesterday and i got 300grm candle in the ghee. the shop keeper said, you should complain against Panjali. shop address is Pantjali mega store, Dcm, Ajmer road, 200 fit bypass. Jaipur.my number 80943-32000

10. Kamya Rana

hello,
    i am trying to call at 334227444 but it is not working from usa. i want to ask you guys that if you guys carry mimosa pudica powder?

11. Ashok prajapat

Mujhe Patanjali se kheti ke kheti ke liye agreement karna hai my number 750 974

12. Deepak Sharma

dear sir, swadeshi utpaad kendra mohaan road opp madhuvan marrige hall rajajipuram lucknow ke owner or sales girl ko costmer se baat karne ki tameej nahi hai. aaj maine waha jakar 10/- wale dant kanti 5 pc mange to wo bahut ukhde swabhav se boli ki 5 nahi mil sakte bina koi karan bataye. fir mujge 5 pc dant kanti thoda aage jakar patanjali mega store se lena pada jabki unhone 5 pc dne mai koi objectine nahi kiya. unka pahle swagat pco ke naam se pco aur general store bhi chal raha tha tab bhi unka baat karne ka behavior aisa hi tha jo aaj hai. kripya uchit karyawahi karne ka kashat kare. dhanyawad.

13. Mukesh dohale

Sir. I m mukehs from bombay n I want sale embeliya ribes (vidang ) if you want to buy then cantact me

14. Anjali Singh

Sir I want to know about weight loss treatment please help tell me about medicine VB that really work

15. hemant kadre

I purchased patanjali products amounting to rs 560/- from kirtibhuvan distributors, Pune on 3/8/17. My sbi debit card has been swiped two times by the counter person with the result there had been two debits to my bank account of 560/- each.
    Now a months period is over. Today when contacted mega mart person on phone, they are threatening and not responding properly.
    Hemant kadre
    Wadgaon bk, Pune-411041
    Mob: 09422215343

16. Nita

@yogrishiramdev Jai Shri Ram swami ji, my name is Nita, I am from jammu, baba ji I am suffering from GBS- very very rare and dangerous disease . In morden medical science has no treatment . My last hope is in patanjali Ayurveda, baba ji plz help me alot my phone. Number is 9622250500 ….regard

17. Nita

@yogrishiramdev Jai Shri Ram swami ji, my name is Nita, I am from jammu, baba ji I am suffering from GBS- very very rare and dangerous disease . In morden medical science has no safe treatment . My last hope is in patanjali Ayurveda, baba ji plz help me alot my phone. Number is 9622250500 ….regard

18. bhawna

I want to know the advantages of godhan ark

19. Vipin

I am from loni ghaziabad there is very poor supply of patanjali products. I did complainded to ASM but they did not give any respond to me…

20. ashish sahu

Sir mai job karna Chahta h apki company mai ky mujhe job mileagia