Paytm 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number & Helpline Phone Support

Paytm 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number & Helpline Phone Support

What is Paytm ?

Paytm is the Online Wallet where you can Deposit Money and makes payment for your Utilities Bills like Electricity Bill’s, Mobile Bill’s, Datacard Bill’s, DTH Bill’s, Gas Bill’s, Water Bill’s, Broadband Bill’s and more. You can also call Paytm Online Bank.

You can get Passbook where you can get all details of your Transaction. Paytm is very easy to use.

1- You have to Deposit the Amount to the Paytm Wallet.
2- After that, Make the Payment for your Bill’s and you can also make recharge.
3- In the End, you will get the Confirmation.

Paytm 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number
Paytm 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number

There are various Benefits of using Paytm and they also provides various Services for there Customer’s like-

1- You can Transfer the Money from one Paytm to other Paytm Account.
2- You can also Book’s Movies, Amusement Parks Ticket’s, Bus Ticket’s, Flights Ticket’s, Train Ticket’s, Hotel’s and more with the help of Paytm.
3- They also offer Financial Services.
4- Main Service is to Assist Customer’s with the help of Customer Care Department.

From Paytm you can also buy Cloth’s for Male/Female/Adults/Kids, Electronic’s, Furniture, Shoes, Accessories, Sports & Health products and more. They also offer various Cash Back’s if you Shop and Recharge from your Paytm Account.

How to Contact the Customer Care Department of Paytm ?

We are providing all Customer Care Contact Details of Paytm Online Wallet here at this page. In Case of having issue, complaint than you can make contact to the Customer Care Department of Paytm. They will surely assist you better and give you a perfect solution.

Paytm 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number– 1800 180 1234 or +91 12 0477 0770

Both above are the Customer Care Number’s which will help you in making contact to the Customer Care Executives and they will help you in making solutions for your all problem.

Paytm Corporate Office Address-

Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-121, Sector 5
Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India – 201301

Paytm Registered Office Address-

1st Floor Devika Tower,
Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019

Paytm Customer Care Email ID Support- [email protected]

You can also write and send your Complaint, Feedback or Suggestion to the above Email Address.

You can also go to the Care Section of Paytm where you will see various Categories and you have to select the category in which you are having issue. After that, you will be redirected to the new page where Top Common queries will be mentioned and if your are having same problem than click on it and you will get the solution for that.

Paytm also has Social Profile Pages from where you can get latest information related to the all update.

• Paytm Facebook Page- facebook.com/paytm
  • Paytm Twitter Page- twitter.com/paytm
  • Paytm Pinterest Page- in.pinterest.com/paytm_official/
  • Paytm Instagram Page- instagram.com/paytm/

All important Url’s related to the Paytm are provided below which will help you in making getting information and making contact to them.

• Contact Us- paytm.com/care
  • Official Website Address- paytm.com

Paytm also provide Refund Service, Cancellation Service and Cash on Delivery to there Customer’s.

1. kamal Chandra Kurain

Sir/mam im messaging to your customr care executive regarding mobile no-8394899611, Order no-1-3529456371, Order no.2-3530389814 amount [email protected] 347+347=694, but still now I haven’t get my wallet amount, therefore I you are request plz consider and rapid action

2. Sajith Khan

Hello
    This’s sajith i have a issue that i cant login to my account
    Id : [email protected]
    So plz do urgent basic

3. सचिन तिवारी

मध्य प्रदेश के एमपी पूर्व क्षेत्र विद्युत वितरण — जबलपुर में सतना जिले का
    नाम नहीं सो कर रहा है हेल्प मी

4. Mudaseer ahmed

I have recharge mobile currency but it was showing recharge successful but I didn’t get the amount my ref no is 1447775607

5. Amit bhati

Dear sir mera name amit bhati hai or m apne paytm ka password bhule gaya hu or mujhe one time password BHi parapt nhi huai hai

6. piyush singh.

9643979797 ye nd 012038883888 in dono help line num.fack hi ye sab.only pyse add krne me kat jate hi bank se or walet me ate nhi.kya mjak hi ye.sab.bat to ho mere customer care pe phir btaonga..

7. Pawan kumar

Dear sir mera name pawan Kumar hai or m apne paytm ka password bhule gaya hu or mujhe one time password BHi parapt nhi huai hai

8. sushil sharma

pay tm service is very poor yesturday i have my jio no,7988848576 but my recharge not done till date

9. PAWAN

Hi
    Sir my paytm id is not opening my phone

10. Lala Ram

Fhligt tikit nhi ho pa rha he meri help kijiye

11. Amit kumar

Dear sir mai android phone Charing cable order 1aug 2017 ko Kiya tha lekin abhi tak NAHI aaya hai order no 3604565179 Amit Kumar mob no 9572033092

12. Sakir jamali

Fake hai maine electric bil pay kiya but cashback nahi mila or costumer mai call karo to balance katta hai vaha pe likha hai toll free number to bhi jabardasti hai fake paytm i hate this app isse achi to pe app hai or bhim app

13. Lalit

How to talk to customer care representative of paytm

14. ASHOK KUMAR

Dear sir
    my request ye hai ki Maine 19/8/2017 time 1.48 pm ko paytm app mob. recharge kiya tha but mob. recharge nahi hua and mere account se paisa bhi katt gaya and abhi tak mere account me return paisa nahi aaya
    mob.no-8949760298
    transaction amt-399
    transaction decsription- ebanking : 71829334/000000022507PAYTM PA

15. Arun gavali

Paytm bukwas app Hai… Customers care number se sidhi baat nahi Kar sakte… Sale BC

16. Poonam

Need to talk to paytm executive m tiered of pressing 1 dabaay 2 dabaay

17. Dinesh Mangotra

Why,3% processing charge to send my vallet balance to my bank account or you people are cheated own account transfer charge 3%which is hit my balance request to send back my vallet Immediately

18. RAJU Goswami

Sir call me 9928298523 8005779601
    Mere paytm se rs 500 mainas ho gaye hai
    Mene jio phone ki buking ki jisme mene pay tm se pement kiya pese kat gaye lekin
    Oder camplite nhi hua please help me

Paid Rs.500.00 to BILLDESKutil. Wallet txn ID:13870094706. Updated Balance:Rs.148.72. Contact paytm.com/care for any issues.

19. omprakash

Dear sir
    Mera name omprakash Hanvat hai mayne 29 ko irctc me boking kiya mere pas se 644 rs. Kat gaye h Aur ticat bhi book nahi hui plz help me

20. V SUMAN KUMAR

sir, pehle 833217 is pin code par paytm ka saman deliver hota tha ab kyo band hogay

21. Deepchand

Mobile recharge amount of 399 regarding mobile no 7976910040 on 15 Aug 17 failed but amount not repaid to my wallet

22. Haresh Barman

paytm customer Cear help line no ????

23. Kapil Kalani

I send money from my paytm wallet to my bank account but it was not reached in my bank account and had been sent from my paytm wallet. Now what can I do?

24. Saif

Sir/ my payment diducket in paytm account but not received in My bank account. I have cross 13 days. It’s not received in my ptm

25. Ankt KK

Paytm bakwas h, customer care to sala bat bhi nahi karta h, 10 bar phone kro to ye dabao o dabao or apna phone ka bhi balance kat jata.

26. Baljinder Singh

1700rs paymt wallt transfer bank account req pending pls sucess my pending req txn id.14254616694 mobile no.9780975157 my humble req call mr 9780975157/9988598721

27. vimal kumar

My money is deducted but not recharge 399 amount pls written my wallet

28. Anupam Pratibha

Sir/mam

I had booked a ticket on 21-09-2017 from IRCTC.i paid fare through Paytm and my transection was failed. In my IRCTC account shows that my money is reduced but in my SBI account it is not deposit yet. My transection id is 100000985944274 transection date is 21-09-2017.I am trying to contact you through your customer care no but it is not helpful.please resolve my problem
    And please reply.

29. Riaayj. Ss

Paytm Customer Care helpline No 7982261439
    PAYTM Customers can resolve their queries/complaints regarding any of the services offered easily through a phone call to the PAYTM toll free customer care number or by writing a mail to the PAYTM customer complain Email Id.

Customers can reach PAYTM Customer Care Executives at any point of time through a phone call or a mail.

PAYTM Customer Care Email ID:
    [email protected]
    PAYTM Customer Care Numbers:

30. Rishi raj

चोर हैं साले यह हमारा भी ऐसे ही पैसा खा रखे हैं

31. JaparkumarJ..

Payment note done
    I use paytm for prepaid mobile recharges only.But a huge amount of money is deducted secretly from my bank through paytm by one97 communication without giving any notifiction.Please take necessary step to refund my money from any problem call the number
    paytm.