5 Paytm Customer Care Ways to Contact: 24×7 Toll-Free Helpline Number

5 Paytm Customer Care Ways to Contact: 24×7 Toll-Free Helpline Number

Paytm Customer Care
Paytm Customer Care

Paytm is one the best and popular digital wallet who is providing E-Commerce services as well. You can easily deposit money and makes payment for your several utility bills & recharge your accounts as well.

Pay & Recharge-

• Mobile
  • Electricity
  • DTH
  • Gas
  • Water
  • Broadband
  • Credit Card
  • Movie Tickets
  • Municipal Payments
  • Water
  • Insurance
  • Challan
  • Landline & More.

To keep track of your transactions you should visit the “Paytm Passbook”.

Paytm E-Commerce Services-

Like Flipkart & Amazon, Paytm users can also buy Cloth’s for Male/Female/Adults/Kids, Electronic’s, Furniture, Shoes, Accessories, Sports & Health products and more. To boost their sales they also provide exciting cashback & discounts offers.

How to Contact Paytm Customer Care Support?

We all know there are many problems which arise if anyone starts using any paytm services.

Issues Could be-

1- Money didn’t added in the wallet but amount got deducted from the bank.
2- Money got deducted but recharged not done.
3- Ordered product not Delivered.
4- Damaged product delivered.
5- Refund & Return related issues.

These are the most common problems which is faced by Paytm Users on daily basis. To get an exact solution to your problem you should contact “Paytm Customer Care Support” whose contact details are shared here.

5 Ways to Contact Paytm Customer Care

1- Paytm Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Helpline Number
2- Paytm Office Address
3- Complaint Email Address
4- Paytm Mobile App In Built Support
5- Social Media Support
6- Top FAQs about Paytm

We suggest its users to read the whole article and save the toll-free helpline in your mobile for immediate assistance & help.

1- Paytm Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Helpline Number

We all know the relevance of a customer care number for a well popular digital wallet & e-commerce service provider.

For Instance– A has received his product but it is damaged then the first thing which comes in his mind is to dial the customer care toll-free number for the solution.

Paytm Toll-Free Number- 1800 180 1234

You don’t have to pay a single penny if you dial the above number to get help.

Paytm 24×7 Customer Care Helpline Number- +91 12 0477 0770

It is created to look after all general concern related to Paytm products & services. Customer Care Executive will pick the call and provide you the assistance you want.

Paytm Other Services Customer Care Numbers which are available 24×7 are as Follows-

• Report a Fraud Transaction-1800 120 130
  • Movies & Events Tickets- 0120 3888 388
  • Paytm Mall Shopping Orders- 011 3377 6677
  • Flight Tickets & Forex 9916899168
  • Hotel Bookings- 7053111905
  • Bus & Train Tickets- 9555395553

Dial them from anywhere and any time because they work 24 Hours and 7 Days a Week.

2- Paytm Office Address

Office Locations could be used as a contact alternative if users didn’t get help from any of its customer care alternatives.

Corporate Office-

Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-121, Sector 5
Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India – 201301

3- Paytm Customer Care Email Address

Email Address is an electronic post office box on a network where e-mail can be sent. Nowadays, it has become as most searched and trusted customer care contact alternative of every business.

Complaint Email ID- [email protected]

You can also write and send your Complaint, Feedback or Suggestion to the above Email Address.

4- Paytm Mobile App In Built Support

More than 70% of paytm users comes from their mobile application. So, they have upgraded their mobile app with a customer care support inbuilt features with a name of “24×7 Help”.

See the video and learn “How to contact Paytm Customer Care via Mobile App?”.

5- Social Media Support

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are the popular social media in the whole world. Paytm users can also use its social page as an alternative in order to contact their customer care department for help & assistance.

To get help, first like their social pages and then post your concern on their wall and one the paytm customer care executive will reply with a solution of your problem

• Facebook Page- facebook.com/paytm
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/paytm
  • Pinterest Page- in.pinterest.com/paytm_official/
  • Instagram Page- instagram.com/paytm/
6- Paytm Customer Care FAQs Support

You can also go to the Care Section of Paytm where you will see various Categories and you have to select the category which is relevant to your problem. After that, you will be redirected to the new page where Top Common queries will be mentioned and if you are having the same problem then click on it and you will get the solution for that.

Questions asked by our Visitors

Ques- How to find Paytm Customer Care Executive Number?

Ans- There are two ways to find paytm customer care executive number and we have shared both of them here.

1- You can get it from its official website customer care page. Additionally, you can also get other customer care alternatives of Banks, Wallets, Movies, Events, Flights, Bus, Train, Hotels, Fraud, and Payments.

2- Paytm has its own Mobile Application where users can also get the paytm customer care executive number under 24×7 help.

This helpline would be available in English and Hindi language also and paytm all customer care numbers are available for 24 Hours and 7 Days a week.

Ques- My payment was successful but the electricity provider says it is not paid?

Ans- Don’t Worry, the electricity provider may take up to 2 working days to update the status. If it is still not confirmed then contact paytm customer care.

Ques- Money deducted but recharge not done?

Ans- In this case, your money will be credited back to your wallet within 4 to 5 working days in most cases. Still, waiting for your money then dial its paytm customer care number for more help & assistance.

Ques- My money has been debited but it is not showing in wallet why?

Ans- This is the most common scenario and in this case, users will get their money within 3 to 4 days however sometimes your bank can take up to 7 working days. Still, the amount is not credited then please share your latest passbook with the paytm customer care department.

Ques- When will I get my cashback?

Ans- Usually, you will get your cash back within 24 hours after the successful transaction but in case of EMI you should read the terms & conditions of the offer.

Didn’t get your cashback then contact paytm customer care for further help & assistance.

Ques- How to get a Refund?

Ans- To initiate a refund user should log in to his/her account and then visit the order section against the source transactions then apply for the refund.

For more Questions with Solutions, Click Here

Source- www.paytm.com

1. kamal Chandra Kurain

Sir/mam im messaging to your customr care executive regarding mobile no-8394899611, Order no-1-3529456371, Order no.2-3530389814 amount [email protected] 347+347=694, but still now I haven’t get my wallet amount, therefore I you are request plz consider and rapid action

2. Sajith Khan

Hello
    This’s sajith i have a issue that i cant login to my account
    Id : [email protected]
    So plz do urgent basic

3. सचिन तिवारी

मध्य प्रदेश के एमपी पूर्व क्षेत्र विद्युत वितरण — जबलपुर में सतना जिले का
    नाम नहीं सो कर रहा है हेल्प मी

4. Mudaseer ahmed

I have recharge mobile currency but it was showing recharge successful but I didn’t get the amount my ref no is 1447775607

5. Amit bhati

Dear sir mera name amit bhati hai or m apne paytm ka password bhule gaya hu or mujhe one time password BHi parapt nhi huai hai

6. piyush singh.

9643979797 ye nd 012038883888 in dono help line num.fack hi ye sab.only pyse add krne me kat jate hi bank se or walet me ate nhi.kya mjak hi ye.sab.bat to ho mere customer care pe phir btaonga..

7. Pawan kumar

Dear sir mera name pawan Kumar hai or m apne paytm ka password bhule gaya hu or mujhe one time password BHi parapt nhi huai hai

8. sushil sharma

pay tm service is very poor yesturday i have my jio no,7988848576 but my recharge not done till date

9. PAWAN

Hi
    Sir my paytm id is not opening my phone

10. Lala Ram

Fhligt tikit nhi ho pa rha he meri help kijiye

11. Amit kumar

Dear sir mai android phone Charing cable order 1aug 2017 ko Kiya tha lekin abhi tak NAHI aaya hai order no 3604565179 Amit Kumar mob no 9572033092

12. Sakir jamali

Fake hai maine electric bil pay kiya but cashback nahi mila or costumer mai call karo to balance katta hai vaha pe likha hai toll free number to bhi jabardasti hai fake paytm i hate this app isse achi to pe app hai or bhim app

13. Lalit

How to talk to customer care representative of paytm

14. ASHOK KUMAR

Dear sir
    my request ye hai ki Maine 19/8/2017 time 1.48 pm ko paytm app mob. recharge kiya tha but mob. recharge nahi hua and mere account se paisa bhi katt gaya and abhi tak mere account me return paisa nahi aaya
    mob.no-8949760298
    transaction amt-399
    transaction decsription- ebanking : 71829334/000000022507PAYTM PA

15. Arun gavali

Paytm bukwas app Hai… Customers care number se sidhi baat nahi Kar sakte… Sale BC

16. Poonam

Need to talk to paytm executive m tiered of pressing 1 dabaay 2 dabaay

17. Dinesh Mangotra

Why,3% processing charge to send my vallet balance to my bank account or you people are cheated own account transfer charge 3%which is hit my balance request to send back my vallet Immediately

18. RAJU Goswami

Sir call me 9928298523 8005779601
    Mere paytm se rs 500 mainas ho gaye hai
    Mene jio phone ki buking ki jisme mene pay tm se pement kiya pese kat gaye lekin
    Oder camplite nhi hua please help me

Paid Rs.500.00 to BILLDESKutil. Wallet txn ID:13870094706. Updated Balance:Rs.148.72. Contact paytm.com/care for any issues.

19. omprakash

Dear sir
    Mera name omprakash Hanvat hai mayne 29 ko irctc me boking kiya mere pas se 644 rs. Kat gaye h Aur ticat bhi book nahi hui plz help me

20. V SUMAN KUMAR

sir, pehle 833217 is pin code par paytm ka saman deliver hota tha ab kyo band hogay

21. Deepchand

Mobile recharge amount of 399 regarding mobile no 7976910040 on 15 Aug 17 failed but amount not repaid to my wallet

22. Haresh Barman

paytm customer Cear help line no ????

23. Kapil Kalani

I send money from my paytm wallet to my bank account but it was not reached in my bank account and had been sent from my paytm wallet. Now what can I do?

24. Saif

Sir/ my payment diducket in paytm account but not received in My bank account. I have cross 13 days. It’s not received in my ptm

25. Ankt KK

Paytm bakwas h, customer care to sala bat bhi nahi karta h, 10 bar phone kro to ye dabao o dabao or apna phone ka bhi balance kat jata.

26. Baljinder Singh

1700rs paymt wallt transfer bank account req pending pls sucess my pending req txn id.14254616694 mobile no.9780975157 my humble req call mr 9780975157/9988598721

27. vimal kumar

My money is deducted but not recharge 399 amount pls written my wallet

28. Anupam Pratibha

Sir/mam

I had booked a ticket on 21-09-2017 from IRCTC.i paid fare through Paytm and my transection was failed. In my IRCTC account shows that my money is reduced but in my SBI account it is not deposit yet. My transection id is 100000985944274 transection date is 21-09-2017.I am trying to contact you through your customer care no but it is not helpful.please resolve my problem
    And please reply.

29. Riaayj. Ss

Paytm Customer Care helpline No 7982261439
    PAYTM Customers can resolve their queries/complaints regarding any of the services offered easily through a phone call to the PAYTM toll free customer care number or by writing a mail to the PAYTM customer complain Email Id.

Customers can reach PAYTM Customer Care Executives at any point of time through a phone call or a mail.

PAYTM Customer Care Email ID:
    [email protected]
    PAYTM Customer Care Numbers:

30. Rishi raj

चोर हैं साले यह हमारा भी ऐसे ही पैसा खा रखे हैं

31. JaparkumarJ..

Payment note done
    I use paytm for prepaid mobile recharges only.But a huge amount of money is deducted secretly from my bank through paytm by one97 communication without giving any notifiction.Please take necessary step to refund my money from any problem call the number
    paytm.
    contact no: 0,7367884264

32. Hemant

4165/- ki installment paytm mobile solutions ke through a/c se debit ho chuka hai, but transaction complete nahi hua…. customer care number laga laga ke pareshan hu. ek bhi no. nahi lag raha….. kya service hai tumhari…. koi solution nahi hai…. ghante ka paytm mobile solutions……