PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number & Complaint Email Id

PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number & Complaint Email Id

What is PayUMoney?

PayU India is the flagship company of Naspers group which is a $25 Billion internet and media conglomerate listed on London and Johannesburg stock exchanges respectively.

PayU provides state-of-the-art payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award-winning technology.

• Company Name- PayUMoney
  • Category- Payment Gateway
  • Parent Company- Naspers

Responsibilities-

1- To register all user’s complaints.

2- To solve all complaints.

3- Provide solutions of all issues.

4- Guide them step by step.

Any queries related to PayU Money services. One can visit the following link to get assistance.

Help Center – https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

Now, Question arises “How to make Contact to Payumoney Customer Support?”.

PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number
PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number

There are various options or alternatives such as Customer Care Number, Complaint Email Address, Office Address and all are shared here.

PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number- Not Available

Right Now, they don’t have any customer care number. Those who want to contact in regarding any kind of issue, please email them or visit their “Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)” page.

PayUMoney Complaint Email Id- [email protected]

Send all your complaints with attachments to the above E-Mail Address. Concerned Department will help you in providing all solutions.

For Compliance related issues please mail all of them to [email protected]. It is specially created for regulatory authorities, government and semi-government entities.

Other Supportive Email Address-

You could use CEO “Email Address” when you don’t get a satisfying solution from “PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number”.

PayUMoney Head Office Address-

PayU Payments Private Limited,
4th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51
Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurugram 122001

Advanced Tip- There is no need to take any kind of tension because all help is on your fingertips just visit there “Support Page” and you could get help related to Pricing, Account & Setting, Refund & Chargeback, Invoicing, Webstore, Payments, Develop Support and More.

Support- www.payumoney.com/support.html

Sometimes there could be no need to dial “PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number” if you visit the above page.

Top Asked Questions by Wallet Users-

Q- How to Transfer my Refund to my Source Account?

Q- I did not receive my Refund?

Q- My Transaction is Failed but Money has been deducted from my Wallet?

Q- I am unable to use My Wallet?

Those who are wondering on the internet for solutions of all above question’s then they should take a look at there “FAQ’s” page whose link is shared here.

Wallet User’s “FAQs” Pages- www.payumoney.com/faq-buyer.html

Users those want more information than please visit their official website.

Official Webpage- www.payumoney.com

PayUMoney Social Profile Pages-

• Facebook- www.facebook.com/payumoney/
  • Twitter- www.twitter.com/PayUmoney
  • Linkedin- www.linkedin.com/in/payuindia

Those who are encountering any kind of problem than they should please contact “PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline Number” for an immediate assistance. If they did not get any suitable help than they should try another alternative i.e “Support Email Address” which are also shared here.

1. Gautam

24*7 services ??
    What rubbish you are talking about .
    They don’t even care to respond to your mail even after 1 week.
    The worst services I have get in my life yet.
    Thats why Indian don’t trust on Indian company
    To the hell with payumoney.

2. UZAIR

MY ELECTRICITY PAYMENT HAS BEEN CUT BUT PAYMENT IS NOT DONE

3. AMIT KUMAR

I have paid EDMC property tax for 2018-19 through citi bank credit card on 23/06/2018, the amount is deducted from my credit card

My transaction/challan number at EDMC is[protected]/[protected]. And transaction id not reflected.

Let me know how to get it right and get my money accounted….

4. anuj sharma

I have paid EDMC property tax for 2018-19 through Vijaya Bank credit card on 25/06/2018, the amount is deducted from my credit card
    but it is not reflecting in the EDMC property tax site. It shows the paid amount is 0.00.they are asking for payment id but i forgot to notedown before payment.please provide payment id
    for the following transaction
    493197100001847
    Payu Payments Pvt Ltd Gurgaon In1

you should call payumoney customer care department and tell them the transaction id may be they could help you.

• S mohan kumar

Hi
        I got a cal from aditya birla . And they said make deposit 8466 . You ‘ll be able to get loan up to 2 lack . I made a payment rs 8466 . Right now they are not attending my phone . They are not giving response .
        The merchant name = kishore diwakar rane
        My transaction I’d = 210820383

I don’t need loan . Please refund my amount

5. Gurveen

My Transaction is Failed but Money has been deducted from my Bank account And received msg from your side (Transaction No. 71…..……….. for Rs 2400.00 done for ignou has succeeded.)please resolve the query earliest as possible.

you should dial payumoney customer care number they will help you in refund your amount if the payment is not done successfully.

6. Joginder s walia

I have paid 200/ to BSNL mobile charge a mount dr.inmy acc.but not paid to bsnl on date27/06/2018 so bsnl did not give me talk time.

7. MOHAMMED ALAM

i have made payment of 1700 on 31july 2018 by debit card icici but as i enterd otp
    it has been indicating system internal error. amount has been debited but payment on nios sites still pending

8. Navin prakash vaish

No one is picking my call for any issues. Kindly check this and get back asap

9. PRATYUSH

2LAKHS rupees deducted for my college fees and transaction is failed on payumoney.. customer care is not picking up.. what should i do.. monday is last date to submit fees,, college authorities are saying to contact payumoney which is not responding.. I dont have another 2lakhs rupees for re transaction.. reply ASAP

10. Bhanwarsingh

Please Send OTP

11. Aroush

Bal of 1200 was to b tranferred. My bank account bal got deducted bur the tranfer from pay u moneg is not done. I didnot receive any confirmation from pay u money. I have bank transaction id.. im trying to call customercare but no one is responding