Post a Consumer Complaint or Question

Want to Post a Consumer Complaint or a Question Forum

Welcome to Our Blog Customeronlineinfo, You are at a page where you can post-complaint or question against or related to any companies products & services. Our team will provide you with the solutions to your complaints & questions.

Post a Consumer Complaint
Post a Consumer Complaint

Ques- How to Post a Consumer Complaint or a Questions?

Ans- It is very simple, just share your complaint or question in the comment section and we will provide you with the best possible answer to it.

You can ask about Customer Service, Customer Care Numbers, Toll-Free Helplines, Office Address, Complaint Email Address, and Questions related to any Companies Products & Services.

You can ask anything which is relevant to our website and our team is always present in order to provide you with the best solution.

Within 2 hours you will get the solutions you want.

Our team works from 9 am to 5 pm. If you post within this time frame then you will get the answer within 2 hours otherwise you have to wait.

On Customeronlineinfo, we share companies Customer Care Numbers, Toll-Free Helplines, and other Ways to Contact Customer Care Department. Remember, before asking any question you should search for that keyword in our search bar maybe you could get the solution.

If you like our response then please share our website with your friends on “Social Media”.

1. PURUSHOTTAM LATH

Sir,
    I am unable to login IRCTC website for e.ticket booking. My user ID is lath1956. When I am trying, it asks Authentication forwhich I fill my user ID and Password. Thereafter it says Invalid user.My mobile No. 7080476665

Possible reasons could be-

1- Either your name or password is incorrect.
      2- Your mobile number is different.

• Gorakh

Cheating from Airtel DTH – Account – 3005186341 – Gorakh Phadtare

Hi,

I have received call from Airtel representative on 26th May.
        As per representative communication I had made recharge and called customer care to activate my package on account 3005186341.
        Many times I called customer care, asked them to activate promised package or refund my amount.
        Now almost 1 moth over and package is not activated.

I think this is one kind of cheating from Airtel DTH.
        Airtel DTH subscribers please be careful while you are getting offers from Airtel DTH.

Gorakh Phadtare
        Mob 9923888025
        Cust. Account 3005186341.

Yeah it is a clear cheating and in return you should make complaint against the executive at their customer care department.

• Noel

I have been robbed by club factory.
        No refund has come to Me nor any suitable reply.
        My name is Noel Richard Dmello

2. Mary Fastina

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform your that I have claimed for my pf and it is 15 days till to date. I have not got any claim status yet, it is still showing as under process. This is my UAN number: 100579560074. Kindly check and do the needful. The customer support is neither picking the call. Please revert to me back as soon as possible.

3. MOHD SADIQ

carrier ke A.C na khareede service nhi de pate hai 5 din se maine complaine ki hai under warranty hone ke baad bhi company ka koi bhi banda service dene nhi aarha hai

MOHD SADIQ

4. Satya Bhan Singh

My complaint is regarding PF i have 7 month work in Techmahindra Noida Sector 64 so my sallary is 10000 . so after that in my sallary PF is deduct and after end when i have PF amt. got then i have got only 2074 Rs after 7 months working so how it is right so that i am very unsatisfied… so give me solution of that…

1- You should contact your employer and tell them the concern.
      2- If they didn’t help then you can also visit epf office for more help.

Hope it helps.

5. Dr.Tanmoy Chatterjee

Dear Sir,
    I purchased Hitachi AC machine,CSC 318 HBD,1.5 TON SPLIT AC from Great Eastern,Garia branch on dated19/5/18.
    It was installed after 3 days.
    Surprisingly after purchase, my room was not cooling properly even the cooling marker switch comes to 21.
    On 13/6/18,the machine shut down.The cooling system came to breakdown and Swinging of blades stopped functioning.
    I lodge a complain on 15/6/18 and my Breakdown Reg.No.was 18061509998.
    They told me to solve the problem within 48 hours but surprisingly more than 48 hours elapsed, no response or drastic steps came from Hitachi.
    If I am not getting any quick response today,I will bound to go to Consumer Forum.
    Thanking You,

Thanks for sharing your concern

1- You should also go to the dealer from where you have purchased and tell them the whole concern.
      2- Again dial hitach customer care number and tell your complaint number and ask them for the solution asap.
      3- If still didn’t get help then tell them you will file a complaint in consumer court.

6. RAJA RAHI

I have submitted pf form in April 2018 and approved on 12 may but till now its showing under process.2 months hve crossed but my account is not settled what should i do now plz suggest me
    my UAN no.is 100742565981
    my name is RAJA

7. SREEKUTTAN. P

Customer ID 3025062588
    Top up charge included in monthly package NOT repeat NOT required. Please retained my monthly basic pack for Rs. 199/- . Early confirmation requested.

8. Sourabh Dutta

I got my Voltas Vertis Gold 1.5 ton split AC serviced on 15 June 2018 (Request no. R140618315118).
    The service involved only cleaning of the indoor unit filters for which i was charged an amount of Rs. 600/-.
    But i received an SMS stating Fee collected Rs. 475/-.

Kindly clarify why the amount I paid and the amount reflected in SMS for fee collected is not matching.

Only voltas customer care department can clarify it. So, you should contact them asap.

Hope it helps.

9. HITENDRA KUMAR

DELAY IN EPF ON-LINE TRANSFER
    Myself Hitendra Kumar, UAN: 100166331402 applied for on line transfer of EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND with Online Tracking ID of Claim: 10016633140205001.My claim request was accepted by my previous employer e.g., APOTEX Research Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. But after that transfer request was pending with EPF office Bommasandra since long. I had given many e-mail reminders to them but still request was shown pending only. Kindly complete transfer of my EPF to my present employer (e.g. INTAS Pharmaceutical LTD.) on urgent basis.

Establishment ID/Name: PYBOM0034710000 / APOTEX RESEARCH PVT LTD
    Member ID/Name: PYBOM00347100000001310 / Hitendra Kumar
    Office Name: (SRO)BOMMASANDRA
    Online Tracking ID of Claim: 10016633140205001

10. Bharat B . Shah

Dear Sir ,
    I am regularly traveling by your auto twice a week to go to hospital at Akota , Shrinagar Society , Vadodara from my residence .The distance between the two is approximately 4.5 km .I am traveling since last 2years .Today auto meter showed more then 7 km , which according to me is wrong .Autowala charge me Rs . 75/- . You can check this from my previous invoices .Please check from your end & refund me the balance amount .
    Bharat B. Shah.

11. Ankush kumar

Why my product mi note 5 pro delivery so late.

12. Sanjiv Sharma

Dear Sir,
    I ll be check the my EPF Passbook still not update the Interest for Fy 2017-18.
    Kindly confirm when it ll be updated.
    Thanks
    Sanjiv Sharma

13. Devesh kumar

Sir my tu yureka mobile is not working because cell phone is on only show on screen icon sir pls send the address in Delhi cant nearest office

14. MB Hospital 9746171843

IFB dryer machine which is under Amc for a period from 08-082017-to 07-08-2018 vide receipt voucher no 1117011492 dated 18-08-2017. no representatives are reported till date periodic free visit even after repeated telephonic reminders.

15. Pinky Chauhan

I m pinky Chauhan…. It’s been more than a week but the refund is still pending…. M not given a link to fill my bank account…..my number is -8289098697…….when I dialed the customer care number, it’s invalid.. although I had previously talked to the customer care on the same number….plz send me the customer care contact number

for which company you are talking about can u specify it.

• Devendra Kaushik

Driving License renewal by RTO gurgaon.
        I am an 80+years male. On expiry of my old Driving license I lodged my application for renewal which was just 2 days after the stipulated period. But was accepted and an on line form was given for filling and submission.
        I went to RTO office with a great difficulty and located an agent who charged me Rs. 3000/- including late fee of Rs 1000/-
        My old D/L no.978332018 was retained and a slip was given to me in lieu which said that a Renewed D/L will be sent at my address on 30/5/2018
        I have not recd. the renewed license till now despite my approaching the agent a few times

16. Prashant Dalvi

Dear Sir,
    I have order as for “Reddy Sports Shoes ordered no R5072992448 dated 5th June.
    The shoes ordered SCARPA INDIA but the shoes received where totally different.
    As I was official travelling out of India could not revert back immediately on receiving the order.
    I am regular customer and it is very unfortunate to inform that shoes ordered where not delivered as per request some other type of shoes are delivered.
    If required than I can send the photos of the shoes as I have not used it till now as I was out of India since last 15 days.
    would be awaiting for your favourable reply.

With Regards
    Prashant Dalvi

17. SEERA GOVINDA

Dear Sir,
    My name is seera govinda.i want to withdraw my pf amount to my personal need. when i go in online claim process there an error accured. mismatch with KYC. my name in aadhar is seera govinda in that employment as govinda seera.
    so please tell how to withdraw my amount.

SEERA GOVINDA
    UAN 100156200068

18. Prasath D

Hi sir my Pf claim Status Showing Settled but i didn’t received the Amount . What problem y its showed that status

19. kalpesh

I have bought LE Eco 1s in May 16. Since last 1 month, battery is not charging and have to keep on charging for more than 5 hours for full charging.No Customer service centre in vadodara. How to repair my mobile.. pls guide

20. Nilanjana Ghosh

What is the current toll free no of EPFO? The no mentioned in the site seems to have changed.

21. K.M. Sukumaran

I would like to bring your kind attention that I have purchased one HITACHI 1.5 ton Split AC vide your invoice No. FAABDP1800169779 dated 18th December 2017. I have made a service request for this AC vide request No. 18061802706 on 18th June, 2018 and got assurance that the service will be done within 48 hour, but sorry to say that even after 6 days no one has come up for servicing. I never expect such delayed customer service from an international reputed company like HITACHI.Your immediate attention will be highly appreciated in this matter.

22. Manish kumar

Sir i added 1000rs in my wallet but ruppes not add

23. PARBODH KUMAR

sir/madam
    i have visited your service centre :
    TELEWORLD, SHOP NO.255, THAPPAR COLONEY OPP-STREET , SUKH SAGAR PALACE YAMUNANAGAR HARYANA.
    regarding the service of Redmi Note 3 IMEI NO. 863408034460486
    SN: 12663/20540081 and they have changed its subboard and main board charging an amount of Rs. 3478/-
    but it is regretted to inform you that even after my following visits and even after mainboard is replaced the phone is not serviced properly ( even it is of no use )

dates of visit to the above service centre: 11/06/18 – 1 time
    13/06/18 – 1 time
    22/06/18 – 2 times
    23/06/18 – 1 time
    on every visit service centre assured that “now it is o.k. there will be no problem”
    on 23/06/18 they replied that “network cable is changed now there will be no problem” but the same problem continues.

new IMEI 863829037217203 SN: 13422/80083831
    it seems that they are cheating me in terms of :
    either they have replaced an old and defective mainboard of another set.
    or
    on my they just keeping the mobile for sometime with themselves and replying that now it is ok. without any proper checkup.
    it may be treated as complaint against the service center.

thanks.

parbodh kumar

You should dial mi customer care number and make complaint against the service center to their customer care department.

24. Surender Kumar

I recharged a DTH on 24 Jun 2018 at 8:29PM under true balance app order No 29852351997 but the same transaction has not been completed after lapse of 12 hours. I have also registered my complaint on their email [email protected] vide request No 482492 and 482583 but no response has been shown till now. may i request you to look into the matter personally

25. Jtender Kumar

Dear Sir
    We are just purchase you 2ton AC dated 11.06.2018 but still not colling properly. you are requested to please look in to the matter at urgently becz we only purchase your AC only for my Wife because she is heart paitent and doctor said AC must required for her health. So you have to requested please repair my AC as soon as posibile.

My Contect No is 9719116583.

26. Aman Husain

My driving license was issued in 2003 and its now damaged and nothing visible.
    i also dont have address proof now in delhi as I am no more staying in delhi and migrated to lucknow (UP). How can I apply for reissuing my driving license with my new lucknow adress ?? Is there any NOC i can get from delhi RTO ??
    Please advice urgently

27. Mohammad Kasim Ahamad

Hi,
    My Name is Mohammad Kasim ahamad, I have applied for my pf online 15 days ago, as I am checking the status that still showing “under process” could you please let me know when I will get my amount into my account??

I would like to tell tell you one thing more that I have already left my job and I want my full PF into my account. when I was applying for my PF online only one form is showing at that time that one 31 form so please let me know I will get full amount into my account or not because I have submitted the 31 form if yes, then how much time they will take to transfer my amount into my account and when they will update the status online.

PF withdrawal process could take even 1 month to process your money to your bank account. So wait and watch.

28. SANTOSH

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform your that I have Transfered for my pf and it is 25 days till to date. I have not got any claim status yet, it is still showing as under process. This is my UAN number: 100738000828. Kindly check and do the needful. The customer support is neither picking the call. Please revert to me back as soon as possible.

29. Smruti Ranjan Behera

This is to bring to your notice that I am completely dissatisfied with the solution providing team of PIDILITE located at Balasore, Odisha.

Almost a month ago, I went to the office of Dr. Fixit, to seek a solution for a fine crack on the interior plaster. The team visited my location and said that it is a very fine crack and will be 100% resolved by application of product “Crack X Paste”. I agreed to them considering their expert advice.

I requested them to stay at the location during application of the paste so that correctness of application procedure can be verified and assured by the expert team. They responded that their presence is not required and provided us with a video from YOUTUBE as “application procedure of crack X paste”. We applied the paste as per the instructions shown in the video.

After 1 day post application, the cracks got again revealed. I informed the team and they again visited the location. They said it is surprising for them how the cracks again got initiated. However, they again came up with another solution named URP. This was applied in their presence but the outcome remained the same. The cracks still persist. We again informed the team about the resultant and they assured they would come to see the problem.

I am repeatedly giving them reminders to visit the site to see and resolve the problem but they are not responding.

I feel completely dejected as why I have relied on the so called experts from a world class organisation”PIDILITE-DR FIXIT”.

Name of the Experts: Mr Subrot and his Manager
    Problem Faced: 1) Hit and Trial solution of a problem (Question mark on competency)
    2) Very poor response to customer’s query/ complaint.

This is a serious observation and seek PIDILITE management’s intervention to resolve the problems faced by me.

Waiting for a positive response!!!

Regards
    Smruti Ranjan Behera
    ECUBE Learning Centre
    +91-9724949623/ +91-6352526537

30. MANOJ k chauhan

sir ji mai 5000 transfer rha tha jo ki by mistake an other a/c me chala gya hai jo ki sir ifsc sahi tha a/c me first digite 47 ke jaghah 45 ho gya tha bhim app’s se

31. Naveen

Today I installed the Uber app on my phone its a very difficult and confused during creating loin and ride booking time. When compare to OLA ride booking process is very simple steps and easy way to identify. But Uber ride is the worst procedure on the website during user login and cab booking.

32. Sam

Sir mera mobile data Suru karne ke bad jaldi se heat ho Raha hai iskeliye kya kare

33. Srinivasareddy

I received a indian gas with price 820 rupees. but the gas price is 740 or something…why should we pay that much cost….. please tell me the reason…

34. suresh kumar

sir,sorry to say this but from our account on 14/7/18- 299,and on 19/7/18-299 rupees two times and also today 23/7/18 -820 rupees. do something and give resons for it otherwise we go through the cunsumer court

name -suresh
    phone no.-9891971043
    address-WZ-316 nagal rai

35. AADINATH STEEL

DEAR SIR,
    WE HAVE BOOKED AN DOCUMENTS VIA SHIPMENT NO. V-47073432 ON DATED 20 JULY 2018 AT 8P.M.FROM DEHRADUN ITS TOO URGENT & AS TOLD ME BY YOUR OFFICE THAT IT MUST BE DELIVERED ON 23 JULY 2018. TODAY 23.07.2018 AT 1.30P.M. BUT STILL IT IS NOT DELIVERED & SHIPMENT STATUS SHOWN IT AT YOUR PROCESS CENTER DELHI.
    SIR, PL. HELP US & LOOK IN MATTER REALLY IT TOO URGENT.

36. PRITESH SHARMA

JVVNL not providing 24 hour unitrrupted electricity in my area. though i am living in the capital of state.forget about upcontry area.
    MY K no is 210463048399

37. BRANCH MANAGER LIC OF INDIA ATMAKUR(N) 524322

We LIC BRANCH ATMAKUR purchased AC from Nellore dealer Sri Lakshmi Srinivasa enterprises , Nellore AP in the month of 03/2012 vide machine no 4551226A11K009243. Now the AC is not working and warranty also expired. We need your quotation for its repairs. Kindly arrange for the same at the earliest.

you should contact the customer care of the ac company they will surely help you in regarding this matter.

38. Rakesh Kumar

I got one air ticket booked from Delhi to Nagpur for 27th May 2018 of indigo airlines flight 6E 221 having PNR No. CBDUJP through MMT. The same was got cancelled but no refund was received. When contacted, Indigo Airlines informed that the amount of refund has been remitted to the agent through which the aforesaid flight was booked. It is requested that the amount of refund may be remitted to me at the earliest.

39. Bablu Juyal

For Epfo
    My uan number is 100455712541.
    My all kyc updated on portal like adhar, Pancard & bank and same is verified by employer but from last 1 month my online claim request is rejecting as (member name is not reflecting in adhar coloumn). I have complaint at grievance 2 time, lots of mail sent to epfo & epfo sr authority but no one reverting and not providing any solutions. My employer also not responding. As per government every thing is digitaliged, epfo claim is very easy but for me it is very difficult to claim my pf due to it. So requested you pls help.

40. Badal

Sir Uber eats main mere no. Verify nhi ho rhe .
    No. Pe OTP hi nhi aa rha please sir solve it.

41. Gaurav rawat

Dear sir mera pf fourm 3 month se jayad ho ya h but pf office ki thraf se koi responce nhi na hi phone pick krte h na baat krte h or jab baat krte h jab call cut kr dete h sir btaoo paisa hmara or use hi wo nhi dete h ab hm kya kre mujhe mera pf dene ka mood h sarkar ka ki nhi

42. Palak Agrawal

I recharged Idea numbers with a full talktime of Rs. 200. But the talktime credited was only Rs 185. I cross checked that it was a full talktime. Can you please help me with this issue.
    Order Number: FCVW180801758813929

43. mohinder aggarwal

sir my account no. is 3000842619.amt 17110.paid the net banking .payment status was unsuccessfull.but my account was debit by same amount on dated 30/7/2018.timig 11.11am.i am consumer of pspcl.my address is model town ferozepur city.my bank name is bank of india.
    second complaint was i have deposit the bill of m\s aggarwal steel industry.account no,is 3003347059.amt 17110/-deposit thr net on dated 31/7/2018.amt 16490– from same bank. but result was same paymnet un successfull.and paymnet deduct from my bannk account. on dated 31/7/2018 timing 3.04pm. transcation id is pyu180731362214.both paymnets are not reflected in pspcl account.please do the need full.

If the payment is unsuccessful then it will be credited back to the source account within the span of 7 to 10 day.

44. Sunny Bhatia

Hi Epfo,
    My UAN No is 100061938056 and my mobile number is showing incorrect.I tried to change using forget Passoword Link but its showing “The above information provided is not matching with the information available in the system”.Could you please help.Also, i am not sure about my epfo branch.

You should contact your employer and tell them to reset your password. They will guide you with the suitable solution.

45. Amarendra Natu

Hi EPF Team,

I tried to call EPF toll free no 1800118005. The provided toll free no is giving the message as please check the no, we are getting buzy ton on this no. There is no easy way to contact EPF.
    Looks to be we are struggling to EPF details whether PF transferred or not and EPF department don’t want to entertain us by providing such toll free nos which are not reachable.
    More over EPF department is cutting our money from salary and troubling us to get our money back.

46. PRADEEP mehta

Sir mera mobile charge kharaab ho gya h jiki Pawer supply km de rha h

Then you should visit the service center if it is in warranty then they will replace it otherwise you have to purchase a new one.

47. MEERA NARASIMHA

THE NANJANGUD BUS STAND WAS SIFTED TO THE NEW BUS STAND ON THE OUT SKIRTS OF THE TOWN.I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT THE DIFFICULTIES FACED BY THE PASSANGER:

1.THE NEW BUS STAND HAS NOT BEEN CONCRETED AND THERE IS DUST WHEN BUSES COME & GO. IT IS RAINY SEASON & VERY SLUSHY.

2.IT WAS EXPERIMENTED FEW MONTHS BACK & FOUND NOT VIABLE DUE TO POOR RESPONSE & LOSS INCURRED.THE AREA IS VERY LONELY & CAUSING DIFFICULTIES TO WOMEN FOLK,CHILDREN & THE ELDERLY.

3.BUS STAND SHOULD CATER TO ALL PEOPLE NOT ONLY TO DEVOTEES WHO ACTUALLY BOARD BUS NEAR THE TEMPLE ITSELF.

4.PEOPLE TRAVELLING ARE TREATED AS PRISONERS WHO ARE FORCED TO GET DOWN ONLY AT THE NEW BUS STAND.THE DIVISIONAL CONTROLLER WAS HAS ORDERED DOES NOT TRAVEL HERE.

5.I THINK THERE IS NEXUS BETWEEN THE KSRTC OFFICIALS @ NANJANGUD AND THE AUTO WHO HAVE STARTED DEMANDING EXORBITANTLY.

6.EVERY ONE IS ONLY CURSING THE OFFICIALS OF KSRTC FOR THE ILLOGICAL DECISION TAKEN BY THE DIVISIONAL CONTROLLER. THE OLD BUS STAND IS LOCATED @ CONVENIENT SPOT WHICH IS CENTRALLY LOCATED TO CATER TO RESIDENTS,DEVOTEES & OFFICE GOERS.

7.IT IS SCARY TO GO TO THE NEW BUS STAND WHEN IT IS DARK WHICH IS FREQUENTED BY PICK POCKETS,DRUNKARDS AND OTHER ANTI SOCIAL ELEMENTS.

8.WAS IT NOT THE DUTY OF THE OFFICIALS OF YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION TO ANALYSE?IT SHOWS HOW DECISIONS ARE TAKEN & PATHETIC FUNCTIONING OF KSRTC @ NANJANGUD.

9.PEOPLE HAVE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT FOR TRAVELLING & TC’S WHO COME HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL.

10.THE DIVISIONAL CONTROLLER HAS A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO & I HOPE THE HIGHER OFFICIALS DO A LOT OF DAMAGE CONTROL TO MINIMIZE THE HARDSHIPS OF THE PEOPLE & SAVE MONEY FOR THE PEOPLE.

11.THE BUSES HAVE TO STOP AT THE OLD BUS STAND FOR RESIDENTS & OTHERS.

KSRTC IS A PUBLIC SERVICE AND NOT THE PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF THE DIVISIONAL CONTROLLER & OTHER OFFICIALS. I HOPE EVERY THING IS REVERTED BACK & THINGS SET RIGHT IMMEDIATELY.

48. SHASHI KUMAR

Alankit Limited Shashi Kumar B-41/8, B- Block Market
    Commercial Complex
    Sector-31, Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201301

Telephone Helpline-120-8285409943,9540099751

ITS A WORNG NUMBER AND ADRESS OF OFFICE ITS NOT A PAN CARD CUSTOMER CARE NO SO PLEASE ERASE IT NOW

49. BALDEV KUMAR

I tried to book two tickets for Chandigarh to Banglore flight on dated 03-08-2018 through my SBI debit card.Total amount 11205-00 was deducted from my account but booking was not confirmed. POS-81800516 at Travelcc txn# 821540048914
    SBI Kangoo

50. Shipali

Hi Team,
    My Delhivery AWB is 474828265004. It should pick up my Paytm parcel.
    The first attempt did by delivery guy on Sunday 5th August insist of mentioned the address as office address.
    On Monday 6th August, delivery guy came to take parcel but later he denied the pick up as the parcel was little big and he doesn’t have space in his bag, which was really not a sense of professionalism. After that day no one is come for pick up and Delhivery website show “Request for delayed pickup” but I am Not Request for that…Please help me with this.

51. Injamamul hoque

My airtel bank is very bad conduction this bank is not bhim balance my wallet

52. Mahesh M N

Dear Team,

There is a report which was collected from Mr. Kiran (Don’t know the real name) his contact number is 99866 69046 and 85533 31677
    since i am trying to reach him and seeking for his support it is a very bad response from TV9 reporter and even i have met the GM / VP of TV9 office, there is a Kerala guy who is cheating people in offering Gulf country job and offering visa and ticket charges freely,

Here is how they operate, there is a person called Kailas Kishore who is staying in Calicut (Kerala State) he is offering job for people who can work as contract employees for 3 to 4 months, per month he is going to give them 1 lakh salary, accommodation, ticket(2 way), this was earlier explained it Mr. Kiran, since he is very curios about this plan he had come from Bengaluru to collect more information, and i have made the arrangement to meet Mr. Kishore in a hotel opp. Mysuru Zoo, and later met in Pelicon Pub and restaurant and collected more information. in the meeting itself Mr. Kishore has explained about his plan, Kishore actaully required a contractor for suppying man power as per his request, the same has been explained it to TV9 reporter Mr. Kiran, so he has explained to kiran like he required around 10 -12 people for some various works and he will be paying 5 lakhs to contractor and the contractor has to pay around 3 – 4 lakh for employees and the remaining amount is for the contractor, this was the actual discussion,

But here Mr. Kishore how he had made a plan to earn money is who are coming from India through contractor they will have to stay in a place where accommodation is being arranged by the company and company will provide food and transportation like that, here they have to sign for loan agreement after 3 months, Kishore will be taking around 25 lakhs in the name of each employees and from that money he will be paying 5 lakhs to contractor and contractor has pay it to the employees once they reach back in India. and what Kishore has assured that 99 % no body will come to India and catch anybody, since it is a matter of our country respect i tried to at least get help from TV9 Kiran he is not even responding to me call / message.

53. Sumit Sunil burshe

Dear sir

मैने मेरे अकाऊंट से 02/08/2018 Rs1090 को ATM कार्ड से electricity bill Pay किया पर मेरा बिल भी नाही payed नाही हुआ पर मेरा पैसा भी कट गया मेरा Amount भी रिटर्न्स नाही हुआ plz मुझे सोल्युशन डेदो
    या मेरा पैसे वापस डेदो

54. Prashant Kumar gupta

Recently I tried to recharge in your wallet with 500rs but due to network issues it didn’t work. In my bank statement my 500 rs is deducted but not added in wallet. Please do something for that transaction. Either you cash back to me or add 500 rs in my wallet ASAP. I am waiting for your reply for this problem.

55. Narendra

Mera walate niskriy ho gya h jo chal no rha h please halp me

56. Gurprabhjot kaur

I need telephone numbers of nurmahal electricity exchange..distt jalandhar….because electricity bill is not açording to meter reading..meter reading is less and bill is 14490rs..kindly provide me the concerned number

57. SAHIL KHAN

maine apne mumbai to lucknow ke 3 flight tickets 17/8/18 ko cancel kiya tha raat 12:13 am pe aaj 25/8/18 tarik ho gaye hai abhi tk mera paisa wapas kyu nahi aaya hai 17/8/18 ko jb maine tickets cancel kiya tha to usme likha tha ki 48 hrs mai aapka paisa wapas ho jayega aaj 25/8/18 tarik hai kitne 48 hrs ho chuke hai
    is tarah se work hota hai kya

58. VIVEK TAMBE

Rude driver asked me to cancel the trip since he was unable to reach the address and charged rs50 with out information.

Cancle visit after long time.