Post a Consumer Complaint or Question

Want to Post a Consumer Complaint or a Question Forum

Welcome to Our Blog Customeronlineinfo, You are at a page where you can post-complaint or question against or related to any companies products & services. Our team will provide you with the solutions to your complaints & questions.

Post a Consumer Complaint
Post a Consumer Complaint

Ques- How to Post a Consumer Complaint or a Questions?

Ans- It is very simple, just share your complaint or question in the comment section and we will provide you with the best possible answer to it.

You can ask about Customer Service, Customer Care Numbers, Toll-Free Helplines, Office Address, Complaint Email Address, and Questions related to any Companies Products & Services.

You can ask anything which is relevant to our website and our team is always present in order to provide you with the best solution.

Within 2 hours you will get the solutions you want.

Our team works from 9 am to 5 pm. If you post within this time frame then you will get the answer within 2 hours otherwise you have to wait.

On Customeronlineinfo, we share companies Customer Care Numbers, Toll-Free Helplines, and other Ways to Contact Customer Care Department. Remember, before asking any question you should search for that keyword in our search bar maybe you could get the solution.

If you like our response then please share our website with your friends on “Social Media”.

1. PURUSHOTTAM LATH

Sir,
    I am unable to login IRCTC website for e.ticket booking. My user ID is lath1956. When I am trying, it asks Authentication forwhich I fill my user ID and Password. Thereafter it says Invalid user.My mobile No. 7080476665

Possible reasons could be-

1- Either your name or password is incorrect.
      2- Your mobile number is different.

• Gorakh

Cheating from Airtel DTH – Account – 3005186341 – Gorakh Phadtare

Hi,

I have received call from Airtel representative on 26th May.
        As per representative communication I had made recharge and called customer care to activate my package on account 3005186341.
        Many times I called customer care, asked them to activate promised package or refund my amount.
        Now almost 1 moth over and package is not activated.

I think this is one kind of cheating from Airtel DTH.
        Airtel DTH subscribers please be careful while you are getting offers from Airtel DTH.

Gorakh Phadtare
        Mob 9923888025
        Cust. Account 3005186341.

Yeah it is a clear cheating and in return you should make complaint against the executive at their customer care department.

2. Mary Fastina

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform your that I have claimed for my pf and it is 15 days till to date. I have not got any claim status yet, it is still showing as under process. This is my UAN number: 100579560074. Kindly check and do the needful. The customer support is neither picking the call. Please revert to me back as soon as possible.

3. MOHD SADIQ

carrier ke A.C na khareede service nhi de pate hai 5 din se maine complaine ki hai under warranty hone ke baad bhi company ka koi bhi banda service dene nhi aarha hai

MOHD SADIQ

4. Satya Bhan Singh

My complaint is regarding PF i have 7 month work in Techmahindra Noida Sector 64 so my sallary is 10000 . so after that in my sallary PF is deduct and after end when i have PF amt. got then i have got only 2074 Rs after 7 months working so how it is right so that i am very unsatisfied… so give me solution of that…

1- You should contact your employer and tell them the concern.
      2- If they didn’t help then you can also visit epf office for more help.

Hope it helps.

5. Dr.Tanmoy Chatterjee

Dear Sir,
    I purchased Hitachi AC machine,CSC 318 HBD,1.5 TON SPLIT AC from Great Eastern,Garia branch on dated19/5/18.
    It was installed after 3 days.
    Surprisingly after purchase, my room was not cooling properly even the cooling marker switch comes to 21.
    On 13/6/18,the machine shut down.The cooling system came to breakdown and Swinging of blades stopped functioning.
    I lodge a complain on 15/6/18 and my Breakdown Reg.No.was 18061509998.
    They told me to solve the problem within 48 hours but surprisingly more than 48 hours elapsed, no response or drastic steps came from Hitachi.
    If I am not getting any quick response today,I will bound to go to Consumer Forum.
    Thanking You,

Thanks for sharing your concern

1- You should also go to the dealer from where you have purchased and tell them the whole concern.
      2- Again dial hitach customer care number and tell your complaint number and ask them for the solution asap.
      3- If still didn’t get help then tell them you will file a complaint in consumer court.

6. RAJA RAHI

I have submitted pf form in April 2018 and approved on 12 may but till now its showing under process.2 months hve crossed but my account is not settled what should i do now plz suggest me
    my UAN no.is 100742565981
    my name is RAJA

you should visit the nearest epf office and contact the concerned department and please take the print of the page where it is showing under process.

7. SREEKUTTAN. P

Customer ID 3025062588
    Top up charge included in monthly package NOT repeat NOT required. Please retained my monthly basic pack for Rs. 199/- . Early confirmation requested.

8. Sourabh Dutta

I got my Voltas Vertis Gold 1.5 ton split AC serviced on 15 June 2018 (Request no. R140618315118).
    The service involved only cleaning of the indoor unit filters for which i was charged an amount of Rs. 600/-.
    But i received an SMS stating Fee collected Rs. 475/-.

Kindly clarify why the amount I paid and the amount reflected in SMS for fee collected is not matching.

Only voltas customer care department can clarify it. So, you should contact them asap.

Hope it helps.

9. HITENDRA KUMAR

DELAY IN EPF ON-LINE TRANSFER
    Myself Hitendra Kumar, UAN: 100166331402 applied for on line transfer of EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND with Online Tracking ID of Claim: 10016633140205001.My claim request was accepted by my previous employer e.g., APOTEX Research Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. But after that transfer request was pending with EPF office Bommasandra since long. I had given many e-mail reminders to them but still request was shown pending only. Kindly complete transfer of my EPF to my present employer (e.g. INTAS Pharmaceutical LTD.) on urgent basis.

Establishment ID/Name: PYBOM0034710000 / APOTEX RESEARCH PVT LTD
    Member ID/Name: PYBOM00347100000001310 / Hitendra Kumar
    Office Name: (SRO)BOMMASANDRA
    Online Tracking ID of Claim: 10016633140205001

If it is pending since very long then you should visit the nearest epf office they might help you.

10. Bharat B . Shah

Dear Sir ,
    I am regularly traveling by your auto twice a week to go to hospital at Akota , Shrinagar Society , Vadodara from my residence .The distance between the two is approximately 4.5 km .I am traveling since last 2years .Today auto meter showed more then 7 km , which according to me is wrong .Autowala charge me Rs . 75/- . You can check this from my previous invoices .Please check from your end & refund me the balance amount .
    Bharat B. Shah.

11. Ankush kumar

Why my product mi note 5 pro delivery so late.

12. Sanjiv Sharma

Dear Sir,
    I ll be check the my EPF Passbook still not update the Interest for Fy 2017-18.
    Kindly confirm when it ll be updated.
    Thanks
    Sanjiv Sharma

13. Devesh kumar

Sir my tu yureka mobile is not working because cell phone is on only show on screen icon sir pls send the address in Delhi cant nearest office

14. MB Hospital 9746171843

IFB dryer machine which is under Amc for a period from 08-082017-to 07-08-2018 vide receipt voucher no 1117011492 dated 18-08-2017. no representatives are reported till date periodic free visit even after repeated telephonic reminders.

15. Pinky Chauhan

I m pinky Chauhan…. It’s been more than a week but the refund is still pending…. M not given a link to fill my bank account…..my number is -8289098697…….when I dialed the customer care number, it’s invalid.. although I had previously talked to the customer care on the same number….plz send me the customer care contact number

for which company you are talking about can u specify it.

• Devendra Kaushik

Driving License renewal by RTO gurgaon.
        I am an 80+years male. On expiry of my old Driving license I lodged my application for renewal which was just 2 days after the stipulated period. But was accepted and an on line form was given for filling and submission.
        I went to RTO office with a great difficulty and located an agent who charged me Rs. 3000/- including late fee of Rs 1000/-
        My old D/L no.978332018 was retained and a slip was given to me in lieu which said that a Renewed D/L will be sent at my address on 30/5/2018
        I have not recd. the renewed license till now despite my approaching the agent a few times

16. Prashant Dalvi

Dear Sir,
    I have order as for “Reddy Sports Shoes ordered no R5072992448 dated 5th June.
    The shoes ordered SCARPA INDIA but the shoes received where totally different.
    As I was official travelling out of India could not revert back immediately on receiving the order.
    I am regular customer and it is very unfortunate to inform that shoes ordered where not delivered as per request some other type of shoes are delivered.
    If required than I can send the photos of the shoes as I have not used it till now as I was out of India since last 15 days.
    would be awaiting for your favourable reply.

With Regards
    Prashant Dalvi

17. SEERA GOVINDA

Dear Sir,
    My name is seera govinda.i want to withdraw my pf amount to my personal need. when i go in online claim process there an error accured. mismatch with KYC. my name in aadhar is seera govinda in that employment as govinda seera.
    so please tell how to withdraw my amount.

SEERA GOVINDA
    UAN 100156200068

18. Prasath D

Hi sir my Pf claim Status Showing Settled but i didn’t received the Amount . What problem y its showed that status

19. kalpesh

I have bought LE Eco 1s in May 16. Since last 1 month, battery is not charging and have to keep on charging for more than 5 hours for full charging.No Customer service centre in vadodara. How to repair my mobile.. pls guide

20. Nilanjana Ghosh

What is the current toll free no of EPFO? The no mentioned in the site seems to have changed.

21. K.M. Sukumaran

I would like to bring your kind attention that I have purchased one HITACHI 1.5 ton Split AC vide your invoice No. FAABDP1800169779 dated 18th December 2017. I have made a service request for this AC vide request No. 18061802706 on 18th June, 2018 and got assurance that the service will be done within 48 hour, but sorry to say that even after 6 days no one has come up for servicing. I never expect such delayed customer service from an international reputed company like HITACHI.Your immediate attention will be highly appreciated in this matter.

22. Manish kumar

Sir i added 1000rs in my wallet but ruppes not add

23. PARBODH KUMAR

sir/madam
    i have visited your service centre :
    TELEWORLD, SHOP NO.255, THAPPAR COLONEY OPP-STREET , SUKH SAGAR PALACE YAMUNANAGAR HARYANA.
    regarding the service of Redmi Note 3 IMEI NO. 863408034460486
    SN: 12663/20540081 and they have changed its subboard and main board charging an amount of Rs. 3478/-
    but it is regretted to inform you that even after my following visits and even after mainboard is replaced the phone is not serviced properly ( even it is of no use )

dates of visit to the above service centre: 11/06/18 – 1 time
    13/06/18 – 1 time
    22/06/18 – 2 times
    23/06/18 – 1 time
    on every visit service centre assured that “now it is o.k. there will be no problem”
    on 23/06/18 they replied that “network cable is changed now there will be no problem” but the same problem continues.

new IMEI 863829037217203 SN: 13422/80083831
    it seems that they are cheating me in terms of :
    either they have replaced an old and defective mainboard of another set.
    or
    on my they just keeping the mobile for sometime with themselves and replying that now it is ok. without any proper checkup.
    it may be treated as complaint against the service center.

thanks.

parbodh kumar

You should dial mi customer care number and make complaint against the service center to their customer care department.

24. Surender Kumar

I recharged a DTH on 24 Jun 2018 at 8:29PM under true balance app order No 29852351997 but the same transaction has not been completed after lapse of 12 hours. I have also registered my complaint on their email cs@balancehero.com vide request No 482492 and 482583 but no response has been shown till now. may i request you to look into the matter personally

25. Jtender Kumar

Dear Sir
    We are just purchase you 2ton AC dated 11.06.2018 but still not colling properly. you are requested to please look in to the matter at urgently becz we only purchase your AC only for my Wife because she is heart paitent and doctor said AC must required for her health. So you have to requested please repair my AC as soon as posibile.

My Contect No is 9719116583.

26. Aman Husain

My driving license was issued in 2003 and its now damaged and nothing visible.
    i also dont have address proof now in delhi as I am no more staying in delhi and migrated to lucknow (UP). How can I apply for reissuing my driving license with my new lucknow adress ?? Is there any NOC i can get from delhi RTO ??
    Please advice urgently

27. Mohammad Kasim Ahamad

Hi,
    My Name is Mohammad Kasim ahamad, I have applied for my pf online 15 days ago, as I am checking the status that still showing “under process” could you please let me know when I will get my amount into my account??

I would like to tell tell you one thing more that I have already left my job and I want my full PF into my account. when I was applying for my PF online only one form is showing at that time that one 31 form so please let me know I will get full amount into my account or not because I have submitted the 31 form if yes, then how much time they will take to transfer my amount into my account and when they will update the status online.

PF withdrawal process could take even 1 month to process your money to your bank account. So wait and watch.

28. SANTOSH

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform your that I have Transfered for my pf and it is 25 days till to date. I have not got any claim status yet, it is still showing as under process. This is my UAN number: 100738000828. Kindly check and do the needful. The customer support is neither picking the call. Please revert to me back as soon as possible.

29. Smruti Ranjan Behera

This is to bring to your notice that I am completely dissatisfied with the solution providing team of PIDILITE located at Balasore, Odisha.

Almost a month ago, I went to the office of Dr. Fixit, to seek a solution for a fine crack on the interior plaster. The team visited my location and said that it is a very fine crack and will be 100% resolved by application of product “Crack X Paste”. I agreed to them considering their expert advice.

I requested them to stay at the location during application of the paste so that correctness of application procedure can be verified and assured by the expert team. They responded that their presence is not required and provided us with a video from YOUTUBE as “application procedure of crack X paste”. We applied the paste as per the instructions shown in the video.

After 1 day post application, the cracks got again revealed. I informed the team and they again visited the location. They said it is surprising for them how the cracks again got initiated. However, they again came up with another solution named URP. This was applied in their presence but the outcome remained the same. The cracks still persist. We again informed the team about the resultant and they assured they would come to see the problem.

I am repeatedly giving them reminders to visit the site to see and resolve the problem but they are not responding.

I feel completely dejected as why I have relied on the so called experts from a world class organisation”PIDILITE-DR FIXIT”.

Name of the Experts: Mr Subrot and his Manager
    Problem Faced: 1) Hit and Trial solution of a problem (Question mark on competency)
    2) Very poor response to customer’s query/ complaint.

This is a serious observation and seek PIDILITE management’s intervention to resolve the problems faced by me.

Waiting for a positive response!!!

Regards
    Smruti Ranjan Behera
    ECUBE Learning Centre
    +91-9724949623/ +91-6352526537

30. MANOJ k chauhan

sir ji mai 5000 transfer rha tha jo ki by mistake an other a/c me chala gya hai jo ki sir ifsc sahi tha a/c me first digite 47 ke jaghah 45 ho gya tha bhim app’s se

31. Naveen

Today I installed the Uber app on my phone its a very difficult and confused during creating loin and ride booking time. When compare to OLA ride booking process is very simple steps and easy way to identify. But Uber ride is the worst procedure on the website during user login and cab booking.