True Balance Customer Care Number, Office Address & Email Id

True Balance Customer Care Number, Office Address & Email Id

What is True Balance?

Right Now, in India there are more than 420 Million’s of peoples which are using Mobile Network Services. Network Services are divided in to Prepaid and Postpaid. Prepaid Sim user’s has to check there balance again and again by dialing a number. To solve that issue “True Balance” Mobile Application has been developed.

Checking your Mobile Balance has become pretty easy with the help of this Mobile App. In Addition, you can also recharge your number easily and in returns you will get a chance to earn “Reward Point” which can be redeem easily.

Advantage of this App-

1- You can check your balance without Internet Connection.
2- Quick Recharge Feature is also available there.
3- They have superior UI & UX Designs.

True Balance Customer Care Number
True Balance Customer Care Number

This Mobile App is developed on 17th April 2014 by Balance Hero. At the time of there inception they have 100 Member’s. In 3 yea’s they have crossed 50 Million Download’s and still they are growing with a good pace. Recently, they have also cleared there intention’s to launched a Digital Wallet’s services in this App.

How to Contact there “Customer Care Department” ?

We want to tell you that there is no “True Balance Customer Care Number” are available right now, so don’t waste your time in searching it on the Internet. To make any kind of query and complaint, just visit there “App” or Send your Concern to there “Email Address”.

True Balance Customer Care Email Id- [email protected] & [email protected]

You can ask anything regarding there Service’s on the above Email Id’s.

True Balance India Office Address-

Balancehero India Pvt. Ltd.,
Office No-121, 2nd Floor, Sector-44,
Gurgaon-122001

True Balance International Office Address (Seoul)-

6th Floor, Tipstown S2, 169, Yeoksam-ro,
Gangnam-qu,
Seoul, Korea, 06247

Apart from it, there user’s should visit there “FAQ’s” Page where you could also get the help related to various topic’s such as Wallet’s, Payment’s, Account’s, Cash Back’s, Promotion Reward, Referral and More.

FAQ’s- truebalance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200824818-FAQs

On FAQ’s page, there are more than 100 articles that has been written by there customer care department which could help all there user’s those are seeking solution of there problem’s.

How to Download “True Balance” Mobile Application ?

This App is not available for iOS and Window’s platform’s.

There are two way’s- a) You can download it from its Official Website where link is given at the end of the Homepage.

b) From your Android Device, visit the “Google Play Store” and Search for the App.

Visit its “Homepage” to know its all features, new’s, cashback offer’s and latest updates. You could also get various coupon’s information from there page.

Official Website- truebalance.io

1. Govind kumar patel

sir
    True balance apps me login nhi ho rha hai.
    Login karte samay server slow likhta hai or login nhi ho rha hai.

2. surendra Kumar

Mene true balance se athar mobile number par Richard karta hu lekin ab nahi ho pa raha h tab bhi me Richard karta hu sarvar dawn batata h meri problem sole kro thank you

3. tinku panwar

sir maine 399 ka rcharge kiya 24-01-2018 ko wo fail ho gaya tha balance kut gya tha account se lekin refund ni hua fir maine ek recharge 08-04-2018 ko kiya wo web page not available bta kr fail ho gya or paise b kut gye plz refund kr do paise plz request h

• Kavya59

aapka paisa 5 to 7 working days me credit back ho jayega.

• Hanuman jat

Hello sir mera naam Anmol Jate main kal jio mobile pe recharge kiya tha 399 ka HDFC account Se Tu Mera refund Wapas karwado Mere ATM se paise cut gaye hain aur recharge nahi hua hai mere mobile number hai 96 947 153 44

aap wait kariye 5 to 7 days me appka paisa wapas aa jayega.

• Mahantesh Salunke

Are yar mera 7 din ho gaya recharge karke recharge nai hua paise Kat gaye hain jaldi se jaldi refund Karo Maine mail bi kiya hai Mahantesh Salunke IDBI Bank

mail kiya hai to uspe reply aa jayega.

• Gabru Thakur

bhai aap log bhi loot rehe ho cash back dikha rehe ho par credit ni ho raha hai

First of all, We are not associated with True Balance. We are only providing you help in case you are facing any issue.

4. Pappu kumar

Sir Mene 500 rupya add Kiya prantu bh add nahi hua or khate se 500rupya kat Gaya to hame 500 types lutane ki kirpa kare

wait for 5 to 7 days it will be auto credit back to your account.

• Sitaram

9649077567hamare account Se balance cut Gaya wapish refund nahi aaya mene bill pay tha failled ho Gaya 12.07.2018 ko abhi tak reupnd nahi aaya

aapne inhe mail kare and wo paise wapas kar denga agar recharge nahi hua hai toh.

• Balwant singh

Hlo sir maine apna electiy ka bill pay kiya tha app mai tranction succesfull ho gya but recpiet show nhi ho rhi so please solave my problem.

aap transaction me jake dekhiye waha pe show ho rahi hogi agar nahi toh app true balance ke customer care pe contact kare.

5. Md Aaftab

Mere acont se paese kte hi aur mere walet me jure nhi hi mera mobail no 8877992129 jald se jald Balance chahiye ok by

6. Raju

Sir Maine 11 4 2018 Ko ek recharge karaya 82 ruapye ka 7217563149 par Lekin vo activate nahi hua hai plzzz ap dekh lijiye mere account se painse bhi kat Gaye h ylll

7. VIVEK kumar

Sir Me netbanking le wallet money me Balance le raha tha lekin Account as Balance cut Gaya lekin wallet money me Balance nahi aaya
    Truebalance no 8375035551
    Kab aayega sir

8. suraj kumar

Mera Atm card se 300 rupya cut gaya lekin avi tak mere true blance acount me nahi aaya hai plz help me. ..

9. Radheshyam Prajapat

Chor wali company h

10. Radheshyam Prajapat

Muj 4days mobile care number par call Kar rah koi jawab nahi ataha

11. Hitesh

Sir mene aaj jio recharj 399 ka kiya but recharj fail bta rha h or account me se rupees debited ho gya plesae my refund or gold membersip ka refund bhi baki h

12. Mitenpatel

Mai nai 399 or 449 ka reachag tha cash back aii nai hai
    399 mare account mai see kate gaye return nai ayy hai vapse karo
    8347171826 Mobile number see reachge keya tha
    21/04/2018

13. Mitenpatel

App ka saie customers care number apo

14. Prakash

Sir Me ATM le wallet money me Balance le raha tha lekin Account as Balance cut Gaya lekin wallet money me Balance nahi aaya
    Truebalance no 7026531434 date 07/06/2018 amount 1300 rupes sar
    Kab aayega sir plz help me sar

first please don’t share your number and wait for 5 to 7 days it will be credited back to your account.

15. Prakash

10days ago hogayya bat amount refund not available sar

16. Satyam mishra

Mera friend gold member ban gya hai lekin uske badle mujhe koi bhi reward nhi mila..

17. Farhan sameer

I recharged for 399 rs before 2 months.The recharge was a failure and I did not get my refund.I need my refund

18. Md Danish Khan

Sir humne electricity bill pay kiya 03 / 07 / 2018 ko kiya lekin pay nahi hua hai aur paisa cut gaya

19. RAM YADAV

500 RUPYA SE JYADA KA RECHARGE KAR CHUKA HU RS.50 CASH BACK NHI MILA
    NAME RAM YADAV
    FAKE COMPANY TRUE BALANCE

20. RAM YADAV

CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER BHI NHI LAGTA NO.BHI DO
    FAKE CUMPANY TRUE BALANCE ,LUTNA BAND KARO NHI COMPALENE KAR DEGE BAHUT PAHLE SE JUDA HU AB WALETE MONEY KAM KAR RHE HO

21. Sanjay

Sir Mene 399 or 149 ka jio no. Recharge kits tha account se rupee Kat gaye lemon recharge nahi hua pls mere rupee wapis Kat de

22. DIWAKAR KUMAR

Sir Aaj 9 din ho gaya h abhi tk refund nhi hua h my order ID 32142614698 h

23. AVINASH SINDHIYA

SIR MAINE 30/07/2018 KO 300 RUPEES ADD KIYA AMOUNT MERE ACCOUNT SE KUT GAYA LIKIN WALLET ME NHI AAYA WO KAB TAK AAYEGA

24. Varsha Mhamane

Sir/Madam main mere number se Recharge Karawa raha hu, lekin koi bhi cashback nahi mil raha hai..

I Recharged 6 Mobile numbers today, but I Never get any cash back… why? Pls send my cash back amt … Pls

25. Vishal dave

Sir mene kal light ka bill bhara tha par bank se pesa kat gaya or asfal ho gaya mera pesa kab tak aayega. Mess bhi aayega kya
    Nahi aaya to me ese use karna chod dunga

26. rahul

Sir mera account my cash back nahe mil rah aur na usme jo m recharge ker rah hu wo bhi zero dekh rah ha..sir kiya new sim lu. jo yahe problem thik ho jaye

27. Kishan maheshwari

Sir Mera 399 Ka jio recharge failed ho Gaya paise account me cut Gaye bbit refund nhi huye no. 9479794968 order I’d 34078551487

28. sunny kumar

Sir Mera 3200amount mere wallet add Nahi hua hai per mere bank details cut chuka hai paisa

29. Manish

Sir aapki are se kahajata he ki paisa
    Aapake account me JAMA Kardiya he per mere khate me paisa JAMA nahi hua he to please jaldi se JAMA karvao