UPPCL Customer Care Toll Free Number- 24 Hours Complaint Helpline
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the sole electricity transmission and distribution provider in Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL is divided into 7 discoms for efficient operations & management.
Services of UPPCL-
- Online Payments
- Online New Connection
- Load Extension Request
- SMS Service
- Tracking of My New Connection
We all know, they are famous for their services but if any of there users are facing any kind of issue related to the above services then they should make to “UPPCL Customer Care Department”.
Find below all contact details of UPPCL Customer Care for any queries relevant to New Connection, Load Extension, or any issues they want to share.
1- UPPCL Customer Care Toll Free Number
First and foremost, way to contact UPPCL is its 24 Hours Complaint Helpline. In addition, we have also shared division wise customer care numbers of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- UPPCL Customer Care Number- 1912
- MVVNL Customer Care Toll Free Helpline- 1800 180 0440
- PVVNL Customer Care Complaint Toll Free- 1800 180 3002
- DVVNL 24 Hours Complaint Helpline- 1800 180 3023
- PVVNL Toll Free Helpline- 1800 180 5025
- UPPCL Customer Care Toll Free Number- 1800 180 8752
We have shared all available contact numbers of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
Common issues faced by UPPCL Users are-
- Power Failure
- Electricity Theft
- New Connection Charges
- Tracking of New Connection
- Category Change Request
- New Connection Status
- Duplicate Bill
2- How to use UPPCL Online Complaint Email ID Support?
If users facing any big problem then they can directly send mail to the provided E-Mail. Concern department will surely help you in solving the issue by providing you with the best answer.
- Support E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaint Email Id- email@example.com
In order to make a complaint against any of their employers then you are most welcome. Just send the details of the executive and proof with the complaint to the MD of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
He will surely take action against the employee.
3- UPPCL Head Office Address
UP Power Corporation Limited Shakti Bhawan,
14, Ashok Marg, Lucknow,
UPPCL Head Office Contact Phone Numbers- +91-522-2287701 / +91-522-2287703
4- Register Complaint by UPPCL SMS Service
In Addition, we are also sharing their SMS Service.
Recently they have launched SMS services for complaint against Power Issue, Electricity Theft, Transformer Damage, No Meter Reading, Defected Meter. Wrong Bill & More.
- Electricity Theft- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Powertheft” and Send it to 5616195
- Transfer Damage- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “TFBD” and Send it to 5616195
- No Meter Reading- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Noreading” and Send it to 5616195
- Wrong Bill- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Wrongbill” and Send it to 5616195
- Bill related Information- Type BILL and Send it to 5616195
- No Electricity Supply- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Nosupply” and Send it to 5616195
- Defected Meter- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Meterdefect” and Send it to 5616195
Having an issue in using their “SMS Service” then dial “UPPCL Customer Care Toll Free Number”.
5- Top UPPCL Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Here, we are gonna share the most asked questions by the users of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
Ques- How to Register Online?
Ans- It is pretty easy to register yourself on UPPCL portal. Just follow the below steps.
1- Open its Official Website.
2- Click on the Registration button.
3- Provide Account No, Bill No or SBM Bill No and Click on Continue button.
4- After that, provide your Mobile Number, Password, Secret Question & Answer.
5- Open your email where “Confirmation Link” is sent.
6- In the End, Confirm your Account.
Ques- Where can you pay bills?
Ans- They have introduced various options which can be utilized for making payments.
Ques- How to recover your Password?
Ans- Click on Forgot Password button which is available on Login Page. After that share your “Account No” and then Continue. Then, you have to share the secret answer & question and after that a reset a password link will be sent to your registered e-mail.
Open that link and Re-Generate the Password.
For more help please visit its Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) page.
Our team has shared all possible contact alternatives of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Customer Care Department.
Now, it is up to the customers which contact alternative they wanna use in order to make a complaint against them.