Urban Clap Customer Care Toll Free Number, 24×7 Support, Head Office Address

Urban Clap Customer Care Toll Free Number, 24×7 Support, Head Office Address

What is Urban Clap ?

Urban Clap is the Online Website where you can get all kind of Services at your Home. They are providing Services in maximum popular cities.

They provide various services like-

• Wedding Photographer
  • Salon Service
  • Bridal Makeup
  • Yoga Trainer
  • Fitness Trainer
  • Interior Designer
  • Pest Control
  • Packer’s & Mover’s
  • AC Service & Repair
  • Web Developer
  • Web Designer and More.

Service provider’s those who are looking for more customers they can also SIGN UP on its Official Website which is www.urbanclap.com.

Both Service Provider’s and Customer’s those who are having any kind of issue than they can make contact to the Customer Care Department whose all Contact Details we are providing here at this post.

Urban Clap Customer Care Toll Free Number- 1800 419 0020

Customer Care Department handler will assist you in solving all Question’s which will be asked by you. You can ask anything that you want to know.

Urban Clap Customer Care Toll Free Number
Urban Clap Customer Care Toll Free Number

Urban Clap Head Office Address-

It’s Head Office is in Gurgaon.

UrbanClap Technologies India Pvt Ltd,

Ahmedabad-

E-410,
Titanium City Center,
Near Sachin Tower, 100ft Road, Satellite,
Ahmedabad – 380015

Urban Clap Support Email Id/Address- [email protected]
We also advise Service Provider’s and Urban Clap Customer’s to Follow the Social Profile Pages where all latest updates are posted.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/UrbanClap
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/urbanclap
  • Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/+UrbanclapApp
  • Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/channel/UCjNJe0jgLP257X9LsSuyIpg
  • Linkedin Page- www.linkedin.com/company/urbanclap
  • Instagram Page- www.instagram.com/urbanclap/

Urban Clap all important Url’s are posted below which will help you in getting more information related to them.

• Contact Us- www.urbanclap.com/services/contact-us
  • Official Website Address- www.urbanclap.com

Urban Clap is providing services in Noida, Delhi NCR, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Secunderabad, Ghaziabad and more.

1. kumar karki

Way unbelievable to call movikwk Cx care

2. Harsh

The the services were not up to the mark. Still needs to be repaired

3. sultan

hi..
    actually interior design mein mujhe pop means plaster of paris ka service provider hoon bt is mein mujhe p.o.p ka koi option ni mil raha hai so plz koi support mil sakta hai mujhe?

4. Arfha

Can u all start using sara wax . White chocolate and alovera and vanilla because that is a very good wax more better than rica wax so pls n keep a option for uperlip peel off wax

5. Rahul Kumar Chauhan

I am trying to connect with your customer care support but from 3 days it was not connected.

Kindly provide right number on the website for better assistance.

Regards
    Rahul

6. Lavanshi

I’v booked a technician from urbanclap for the ac repairment service… my ac was half not working but after taking the service ac worked one day perfectly and broked down completely from the next day ……
    no support to file complaint against such issues and technician is way too bad in terms of professionalism
    Sorry but highly disappointed with Urbanclap

7. Parth

I’m one of the vendor for urban clap partner I would not like to be associated with urban clap as it’s not giving me decent reply to any of my queries and also doesn’t allow me to delete my account form the partner site
    Really disappointed
    I would like to delete my account

8. Damodaran

Hi hello this is from Dhamu I am from Chennai I am in urban club partner plumber my full name Damodaran I want to contact in head office manager please contact me manager sir

9. Neelam Mishra

am trying to connect with your customer care support but from 2 days it was not connected.

Kindly provide right number on the website for better assistance.

Regards
    Neelam Mishra

10. Pooja

Hi…I hv contacted one of your serviceman he replied my refrigerator but that is not working properly till date…plz help me to sort my problem and I m called him up many a times but he didn’t come for checking it also…As plz sort this problem as this kind of person doing a fraud on the company’s name…Thanks in advance