Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Number, 24×7 Toll Free Helpline & Service Center Address

What is Xiaomi MI?

Xiaomi MI is the Mobile & Smartphone manufacture company which is doing very good business in all over India. Xiaomi has two Mobile series MI and Redmi and under these Series, they are making there Smartphones.

They have these model’s MI Max, MI 5, MI 4, MI4i, MI A1, Note 3, 5X and More.

Xiaomi Redmi Smartphones are Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S+.

In India, every year Xiaomi is selling Millions of Units of there Smartphones. Xiaomi is the Chinese company and in the world, it is the 4th Largest Smartphones Maker. Right Now, their main Markets are India and China.

To Assist there User’s, Xiaomi has its own Customer Care Department in India which help’s there million’s of Customers in solving all Complaint & Queries. They have also opened various Service Center’s where Xiaomi Redmi/MI users can go & get there Phone repair.

Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Number- 1800 103 6286

It is Toll Free Helpline which is free of Cost and it is operational from 9 am to 6 pm local time. Best way to make Contact with the Customer Care Department is via is Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Number & Toll Free Helpline which is provided above. You will get an instant solution if you use this Contact Method. It is a very speedy method.

Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Email ID Support- [email protected]

Customers can also make contact via Email Id in sending Feedback, Complaints and More. Xiaomi official’s promise to reply within 48 Hour’s and this service is working 24/7.

Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Toll Free Number- 1800 208 9898 (Flipkart)

Those who have purchased any product of Xiaomi from Flipkart than they should “Flipkart Customer Care Helpline Number”.

List of Redmi Customer Care Service Center

Our team has shared almost all service center locations of Xiaomi MI/Redmi product’s with there customer care contact numbers.

Benefits of Service Centers-

1- You can visit for Repair.
2- Will help with Software Update.
3- Exchange Warranty.

Right Now, they have 606 Mi service centers across 388 cities.

Assam-

Tinsukia Dharms Mobiles,Shop.No.37,
New Market, Tinsukia, Assam 786125.

Phone- 9954543879

LANDMARK:OPP TO GLOBUS

Phone- 044-49572001/044-43371002

Mumbai-

Tvs Electronics Ltd,Shop No. – 4 & 5,
Oriental Arcade Building,Off Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Opp Kala Chowki Signal , Lalbaug,Mumbai – 400012,
Land mark , Near to Chinchpokli Railway Station. ( East )

Phone- 022-23726843

Monu Tele Sjopee, SHOP No.73,
K.M.V.N.Complex Nainital Road,
Haldwani Uttarakhand 263139

Xiaomi Mi Phone Number- 7466047777

Fore More Service Center- Click Here

Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Contact

They have a page where they have shared all Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helpline, Email Address, Live Chat Support, and Service Centers.

Top FAQ’s questions are also answered there. Xiaomi MI/Redmi also provides Chat Service to there User’s from 9 am to 6 pm. You can avail this service via its contact us page.

Contact Us- www.mi.com/in/service/

Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Number 24/7- +91 9212692126

Snadeal user’s should dial above number in case of any help & suggestion regarding the products.

Xiaomi MI/Redmi Customer Care Number- 1860 267 6767 (Mobile Store)

If you are purchasing or purchased Xiaomi Redmi/MI Smartphones from Mobile Store than you should made contact with the above Customer Care Number in the event of any mis-happening or emergency.

Xiaomi Redmi/MI is also available on the Social Website’s and we suggest you all to Like & Follow to its pages because you will get all latest information about the Xiaomi product’s & services.

• Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/XiaomiIndia
  • Twitter Page- twitter.com/XiaomiIndia
  • Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/user/MiIndiaOfficial
  • Instagram Page- www.instagram.com/miindiaofficial/

Official Website Address- www.mi.com/in/

You can purchase Xiaomi Redmi/MI product from its Official Website and they accept’s Credit Card, Debit Card, EMI, Cash on Delivery, Wallets for payment’s

1. Raj Rohit

I have lock my redmi phone and I have put password on it and when by mistake I turn on talk back button my phone is not accepting the password Plz help me

• Chandu

In other phone go to Google and sign in mi cloud with u r mi account open and open find device and next wipe device ur device is recovered u r password recovered

• Piyush

Ek baar type karne par aayega double tap to open the agar aap ka password suppose kariye 1234 ko ek baar 14 tab kariye uske baad se wo bolega double tap to continue. 1 par double tap kariyea. ISI tarah Sare no. Dal kar lock kholiye.

• Jaypal

Plz don’t take anyone this bcoz it’s very bad mobile and his service

2. Gopi

My redmi 4a mobile touching working, display is not appearing, new mobile bye 20days,
    Wen go the service center
    Werfie the he say battery leaking problem, battery replacement
    But 10 hours work mobile is stock
    Guntur, Arundel pet, authorized services center

3. Hirendra

Not work sending or receiveing massage in my mi note 4.

Give me any solution.

4. Afjal Husain

MI Note 4 main idea 4G Nahi support kar raha hai please help

5. M Lokman

I can’t sign in my account.
    My account may be blocked.
    What should I do now?

6. Dawood

My phones screen is broken but its touch is good as early. How i can replace this….

7. sanjay

I brought redmi 4 32gb mobile but it does not show video call option while calling without any app

8. Bijender

Sir mainay xiaomi mi/redmi 4G Mobile phone jiska rem 4GB hai internal memory 64GB 17/06/2017 ko Liya iska1 sound speaker (ringer) automatically band ho gaya hai jammu ka koi service center batanay ki kirpaya karay

9. Tufail

Sir tell me when will mi note 4 get nougat.

10. abdul satar

My phone was Locked with mi account i have forgot the password and phone number attached to it so what shall i do

11. akib ali

To update miui beta rom 7.7.13 my phone charging blink.it doesn’t charge continuous.i want to go back to stable rom miui 8.2.5.0.how can go back.plz help me.thank u

12. arun kumar

Why are the redmi Note3 get always head phone notification in display?, I know that why does the need to software updation, and Mother board change, it means to say that your product are failure because only head phone notification and need to mother board change and software update. I did purchase on 03-12-16, one more things, this was first time for connect head phone and issue rise and that little type of issue and need to more clarification and repairing. After one year we will deep in his repairing cost.

13. P.Abirami

My redmi 3s majority shows me no sim card.it makes me so bad since it’s only a week since I bought.how can I solve this problem permanently and can make best use of my cell.to ur kind information the same sim is working in othercells

14. guruprasad

how to update nougat My redme not 4 mobile

15. Sujit

My problem of redmi note 3 about charging. During charging mobile showing switch on / off . please suggest me solution for this issue.

16. Vilas Sugriv Dawane

I have lock my xiami mi mobile phone and I have put password on it and my phone is not accepting the password Plz help me

My phone was Locked . i have forgot the password and phone number attached to it so what shall i do.

17. Pinku

When my redmi note 4 is chargeing. At 75% of battery charged the battery indicater is green colour glow but the chargeing percent is not inceased.. Please help me

18. Thomas mathew

Motherboard for Xiaomi redmi note 3 32Gb a buy price?

19. Vivek

Today I am buy mi note 4 . But I m receiving many msg for updating app and software, durind internet surfing . Why??

20. AJAY KUMAR

My phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
    Problem charging no support
    ( Ek bar lagta for hat jata h continue hota ye)
    Please help me

21. Sheetal

Mi note 3 prime . not giving good service from customers care

22. Tahir

My Redmi note4 3GB with 64GB doesn’t support VoLTE network.So m unable to call by Jio without Jio4G voice app.
    When I got this phone from a broad it support VoLTE but not now.
    Give me advice what I do??

23. Gopal chaudhary

Sir mere phn ke abaj nhi AA rhi he

24. Gaurvansh Sharma

Notification bar suddenly got dim. I don’t know why. Please help

25. Prateek kar

Yaar Mera note4 bhtt jaldi battery drain ho that give me some solution

26. Ganesh

My Redmi note3 mobile was, not charging.
    But we switched off the phone it will charging.
    Please help me….

27. Shivu

No useage of phone but My charge loss speed &excess of heat

28. karthik

i ported my simfrom docomo to idea , in that process my device got locked, i know the id and password. a box is been displayed ” to activate type password” , the cursor is blinking but keyboard is not coming. wat shud i do now?

29. Shafi

My mobile number redmi 4a my broblem mi account is locked I forgot to password verification code number so pls help me

30. diksha

My phone is locked.. !! Redmi note 4.. I forgot pattern.. and fingerprints are not working… I don’t want to format.. Is there any solution to unlock??

31. Arjun

I had bought redmi note 4x (3 gb ram and 32 gb rom) 3 month ago in china and I my mobile screen is cracked after it fell down from small height (20 cm).what is the cost of its screen in nepal. will the mobile be like before after changing its screen? where should I go and fix it in nepal?

32. Rishabh Kumar

I want to enable play protect in my phone what can I do??? Tell me

33. Rishabh Kumar

I want to enable play protect in mi note 3 tell me bcoz I can’t download other app

34. Karthik Kumar C

I lost my REDmi prime 3S phone yesterday on bus travelling. How to block my mobile. Kindly help me!!

35. vishal rana

Sir I bought mi 3s my problem is that the sign of 4g shows on my mobile at the right place but does not work 4g data or network
    Please tell me the right suggestion

36. sandip Tiwari

Mera mobile redmi note 4 ‘ 4 gb ram 64 internal charging bahut hi slow ho raha hai please any solution

37. AGHA MOHAMMAD SHAMIM

Hi Team ,

I had hidden the few pics in my REDNI NOTE 3 and once i connected my the device with lappy for few work ..but…when i removed the mobile from lappy then my all the hidden files are lost .

Kindly help so that i can get my lost data’s back. Treat it urgent please.

Your support will be highly appreciated.

Reagards//
    Agha Shamim

38. Saumil

Mujhe mere mi account se sign out karna hai.mene aaona password sale dekha to vo bol rahe invalid username or password aara hai .Mene password reset kiye to uske baad bhi vo baat rahe hai ki invalid username or password hai.pls help me my phone no 8866829216

39. Dev Reddy r

In home screen it has showing two networks while I putted one sim but it be showings two networks with out mute the phone it be displaying mute symbols in home secreen and time also it be showing two different time

40. DEBJANI GHOSH

ONE WEEK PEHELE RED MI NOTE 4 LIE HE….KUCH DIN SAHI CHAL NE K BAD SE PH BOHAT HEAT HO JA RAHA HE…PLEASE HELP ME..

41. n

nogat ka versin install kiya to mobile atak atak kar chal raha hain
    marshmellow hi accha tha kuch to chenges karo nogat main

42. sanjay patel

my phone||| Redmi note 4.. I forgot screen lock password.. and fingerprints are not working…

43. Kuli vamsikrishna

Sir my Redmi 4a phone is automatically switch offing,how can I reduce my problem

44. Ravi

I lost my phone data automatically I can I recover Plz help is very important data

45. Sunny

Sir my redmi 4 touch glass is broken i want to know how much its cost was…

46. Hardiksinh

My mi phone is automatically restart pls help me….

47. Devang

When i start a game it doesn’t starts and it comes like a report and the game is closed down again

48. Santosh

I have Redmi 4a. Calling time voice not coming. Same issue with hands free also. After speaker on voice coming. Rest no speaker issue with music etc. Pls suggest. Santosh

49. Ajay sharma

My mi max phone glass screen is broken. Phone is in working condition. Advise regarding place for change of glass screen. I am placed in palampur in himachal pradesh 176061

50. Shivpratap

Up West Redmi service center Lena chahate hai Shir Mainpuri me pin code 205001 ya giror me pin code 205121 name shivpratap Mo 8958250854 8630894285

51. Sschisim

My mi note 4 3gb ram 32gb ROM has been stopped Google app when it upgrade to naughat version, help me what should I do.

52. Deepak

My phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
    Problem charger is not properly work
    this is very big Problem in oll mi smart phones
    please give me solution very fast Thank You sir

53. yatendra

My phone key touch not working why

54. nayan

Mi costumer care is not responsible

55. kritisingh

Sir I m using Redmi note 4.there is very big problem ..so I lesting the music to something are stopping again play
    Please SAR help my set

56. Ratheesh V

My newly purchased Redmi note 4 display got cracked by slipping from hands.. how can it be replaced gently

57. kartikey kushwaha

sir help me please. aaj mera Redmi 3s mobile chori ho gya h aur mere us phone bahut important data bhi the please sir aap mera mobile search krne me meri heip kro.

58. Ramesh suthar

mi note 4 me app atto stop ho rhe plg give me help

59. Vignesh. M

Sir, I bought new redmi 4A mobile in last week. But yesterday somebody stolen my mobile, just one week only I bought this Mobile. Pls help me how do I find out or how do lock my mobile via IME no. Pls do something. Pls call me…
    My contact no is:8056323177

60. satpal

hi i did order mi note 4 order id is 5170904520233293 , still i donot recieve your product and also this id is not searched on mi store my mail id is [email protected] .Please short out the issue as soon as possible. my mobile no is 9465519828

61. naxim bhat

I want change my back steel body of my mi note 4 is this possible

62. yogesh

Mobile modal redmi 4 mere phone mein Call handfree karne par Awaz Nahi Jati Hai

63. Humira

Aaj suba se mere fone m problem hogyi hai….
    Keypad on ho jata hai lekin phr kaam nhi krta… Notification bar neeche aa jata hai aur phr wahn se m settings m araam se jati hu…. Lekin jaise hi keypad off krti hu phr se kaam nhi krta… Dusre fone se call kr k yeh phr se thi chlta hai…. Plzz help me

64. MD DELWAR HOSSAIN

sir, mera redmi note4 64 gb mobile he
    wo mobile par jab gana bajati ho tab mera phone par awoz slowly hota he. aur ek bat gana ruk ruk kar chal ta he. speaker sahi nehi baz rahi he.

65. sonu kumat

Sir Mera phon changing nahi Kar Raha h key Karu

66. NIRMALYA SEN

After updating with latest version of software, it become troublesome to use again & again system memory is filled within 1 sec. Where before updating it is about 1.6 gb free space of 3gb RAM, it is now 500 mb. If am very problem & can’t solve it, reply as soon as possible with information about what to do to resolve. Please respond.

67. pritam sarkar

Mix mix service in available in service centre in west Bangal?

68. Navneet kumar H. Gaderiya

I had purches mi note 4 32 gb 3rd sept,2017.
    And mi fingerprint senser is not working properly . Can you suggest me what should bi do…?

69. mehul rameshbhai prajapati

Idisplay doesn’t working
    Plz help me
    i am buy from flipkart
    2 week ago.

70. iman paul

My phone is in headphone mode all the time and i am unable to accept any call without headphones and ut is becoming a very big problem for me please look into this matter as soon as possible and helpe with a resolution

71. Mukesh

Mirror link is available in mi phone?
    If yes than how can I connect with vitara brezza car infotainment system with usb
    Tell me please
    For planing to purchase a new phone
    If not in mi phone than I will not buy new phone

72. ANJIREDDY

Some times my phone redmi note 4 display shows blank and it is blinking. It’s going to trouble me please respond fast and resolve issues..

73. Jawed Akhtar

Mera charger out pin me current direct de raha abhe 14 day huaa lea Hua mobile charge nahi ho raha hai kya Karen

74. Jayendra Kant Rao

Sir my mi 3S mobile had stollen what I do. Please suggest.

75. Prasad

While downloading the mi 8.5.8 update on my new mi note4 i cancelled it by mistake . But I continued by resuming the downloading of zip file. Now it asking for extract , to where I extract this zip file

76. Sandesh

I have Redmi 4 handset, during using its temp is crosses 41 degree which is not good. Also during that RAM consumption is below 50%. I don’t know whether I have to suggest any one to purchase this series

77. Anshul

There is no voice call option in my redmi note 4. I have bought it few days ago

78. Gaurav

Sir mai nai last year redmi note 3 snap deal side say purchase kiya hai but jab say liya hai us k camera ki pic bahut bekaar aati hai is baat ka pata hum ko tab chala jab hum nai dusre k same phone ki pic dekhi mai bahut jada pareshan hu. Please help me
    Gaurav

79. GULAB CHAND

Sir my mobile charger is damage plz hame ek upay batao Hum Kya Karen charger repear karvaye ya dusra le ya charger badalkar dusra milega ek baar repear karwachuke hain hame dusra charger chahiye mera contacts number and Whatsapp number 8874251368

80. Chandra mohan

Sir
    My mobile mi note 4
    Isme me sabhi picture or songs automatically gyab ho gaye
    So tell me solution

81. Manas

I have lost my redmi 4 new phone so
    please do some help to find..

82. Vatan

Mere redmi note 3 me,phone me aawaz nahi aati,I.e. music chalta he,sab kuch chalta hai,par jab koi call incoming ya outgoing hota he toh phone pe baat sunaai nahi deti,loudspeaker ya earphones use karna padtha he,baath karne ke liye.

83. Ayush Tiwari

I have brought redmi 4a just two months ago but now it become too hot in just 30 to 45 minutes and battery also does not work properly.why so?

84. Rajendera Joshi

I Forgot Pattern Lock My Xioami Redmi Note 4 . and i am Not Enable Find my Phone Option. But i Know My MI Accout and Password. Now my phone is Locked. when i start to guess my pattern display Shows 119 minutes phone is desable. So pls pls Help me and give me a solution my redmi Note 4 and my fingers not accept so pls halp me

85. Mallikarjuna.kp

My mobile mi4A is not charging.charging connector problem in mobile.one time slow ….charging,one time not connectig charging.please help me and solution.thank u.

86. Pramod

My Redmi note4 4GB with 64GB doesn’t support VoLTE network.but no show 64gb on show 2gb Show unable to 2gb show not 64gb problems my Redmi not 4 hand set.

Give me advice what I do??

87. Chinky

How can i check my other files data in storage folder??

88. chakradhar

redmi ki customer service bhut bed h ek bar mobile kharb ho jay to fir banaya nhi ja sakta h
    muje to ghuma diya h mene red mi not 4 liya tha 6 munth phle jo bat krte krte band ho gya jb me redmi service center gya to bolte h eske undr pani gya h 6500 charge pdega .
    jabki phon mere pocket me rhta tha pani me to kbi phon gya hi nhi muje samj nhi a rha h ki phon ke undr pani kese chala gya .
    bs sirf bekuf banate h.
    bhut bekar service h redmi ki